PDA

View Full Version : One guy who deserves A LOT.... ALOT of credit... Antrel Rolle

NYG4lifeNYK
01-14-2012, 04:28 PM
This guy might of saved our season in a sense in a big way.

He is a leader.

ALL IN!

Antrel Rolle was the catalyst of this surge of great play, great coaching & great execution.

Our practices have been MUCH improved, more energetic, more attention to detail.. and it shows.

We need a guy like Antrel on this team to keep everyone grounded & motivated.

NYGiants2120
01-14-2012, 04:33 PM
agreed, i have never minded his loud spoken comments

miked1958
01-14-2012, 04:40 PM

He is a leader.

ALL IN!

Antrel Rolle was the catalyst of this surge of great play, great coaching & great execution.

Our practices have been MUCH improved, more energetic, more attention to detail.. and it shows.

Yes him and bringing back Deon Grant with his knowledge and leadership coupled with Rolle has been huge

BigBlue2010
01-14-2012, 04:48 PM
I agree. I can't say i blame people forbeing turned off by his mouth but the simple truth is he just refused to sit back and let this season die.

Spizi
01-14-2012, 04:56 PM

He is a leader.

ALL IN!

Oh but he's the 85 worst safety according to PFF he must be bad. anyone remember that dumbass who said that?

Pakman
01-14-2012, 05:22 PM

He is a leader.

ALL IN!

Oh but he's the 85 worst safety according to PFF he must be bad. anyone remember that dumbass who said that?

I remember that bull**** stat. The fact that some Giants fan even believe that are sad.

I always loved Rolle and KP..yet on here other than Osi they get the most hate lol

perez201
01-14-2012, 07:23 PM
cant go wrong with a U safety tandem

The Notorious B.I.G BLUE
01-14-2012, 09:09 PM
I think Rolle calling out the guys who weren't practicing gave us a shot in the arm. However I think someone who deserves credit but I don't see him getting it alot...Michael Boley. Let's face fact this team wasn't playing great but the lapses in coverage became more apparent when he went down. Let's not forget he was wearing the green dot and was putting guys in position. Everybody screams about the pass rush and rightfully so but more than afew of those sacks are coverage sacks. Thats due to PF simplifying the coverage and Boley having guys lineup correctly.

Voldamort
01-14-2012, 09:15 PM
maybe

BlueReign
01-14-2012, 09:52 PM
I think Rolle calling out the guys who weren't practicing gave us a shot in the arm. However I think someone who deserves credit but I don't see him getting it alot...Michael Boley. Let's face fact this team wasn't playing great but the lapses in coverage became more apparent when he went down. Let's not forget he was wearing the green dot and was putting guys in position. Everybody screams about the pass rush and rightfully so but more than afew of those sacks are coverage sacks. Thats due to PF simplifying the coverage and Boley having guys lineup correctly.
I agree with you. Rolle motivated everyone, but Boley sets up the defense for success.