PDA

View Full Version : Eli Manning

RCJINTS
01-14-2012, 05:14 PM
I haven't been on here hardly in the past 3 years. What I do remember was all the Eli Manning bashing that was going on. I knew he was going to be great and he is. It's also good to see our defense play like it has... and beating the Packers is not far fetched. I rather San Fran win this game today We got burned by the Saints this year badly (can't remember what players were hurt). We had a close game with San Fran. There are some teams the Giants do well against, like Washington... the Saints are probably more of a threat. Anyway... my thoughts.

krygny
01-14-2012, 05:23 PM
We lost to the Foreskins twice this year.

Just sayin'.

RCJINTS
01-14-2012, 05:30 PM
i know

NYGRealityCheck
01-14-2012, 11:45 PM

Just sayin'.

Week 1 home opener for Washington (not really going to blame the Giants for that) and then the second game was the Giants didn't really have to win that game to get into the playoffs (wasn't a must-win) and they knew they had to just win the next 2. If the Giants played like how they played against Dallas and Atlanta, Redskins simply would not have won the second matchup.

NYfanatic
01-14-2012, 11:51 PM

Just sayin'.

Week 1 home opener for Washington (not really going to blame the Giants for that) and then the second game was the Giants didn't really have to win that game to get into the playoffs (wasn't a must-win) and they knew they had to just win the next 2. If the Giants played like how they played against Dallas and Atlanta, Redskins simply would not have won the second matchup.
thats the problem. We shouldnt be losing winnable games to the deadskins.

GameTime
01-15-2012, 12:04 AM
We lost to the Foreskins twice this year. Just sayin'. Week 1 home opener for Washington (not really going to blame the Giants for that) and then the second game was the Giants didn't really have to win that game to get into the playoffs (wasn't a must-win) and they knew they had to just win the next 2. If the Giants played like how they played against Dallas and Atlanta, Redskins simply would not have won the second matchup.
</P>

what happened previously doesnt matter any more....</P>

the playoffs are a new season and the Giants are 1-0...</P>

one game at a time....</P>

ALL IN..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

GameTime
01-15-2012, 12:04 AM
We lost to the Foreskins twice this year. Just sayin'. Week 1 home opener for Washington (not really going to blame the Giants for that) and then the second game was the Giants didn't really have to win that game to get into the playoffs (wasn't a must-win) and they knew they had to just win the next 2. If the Giants played like how they played against Dallas and Atlanta, Redskins simply would not have won the second matchup.
</P>

what happened previously doesnt matter any more....</P>

the playoffs are a new season and the Giants are 1-0...</P>

one game at a time....</P>

ALL IN..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>