PDA

View Full Version : You guys... please whoop the Packers for me

Blue Thunda
01-14-2012, 06:25 PM
Your friendly neighborhood Denver bronco fan here. I wish you guys luck at the packers tomorrow. I hope you guys kick their a** for me. We took a trip out to lambeau field early in the season before tebow became a starter. they flat out padded stats and ran up the score while Aaron rogers was being a d*** the whole game. Arrogant POS. It pissed me off, so please beat them. G-Men are always a fantastic playoff team!!! Wish you guys the best!

dan1552
01-14-2012, 06:29 PM
What he said

GOBIGBLUE52
01-14-2012, 07:20 PM
Well, we'll try.

For the record, I like Tebow. Not a fan of the super-Tebow fans but the haters are just as bad. He doesn't have the greatest fundamentals but a real good guy in the sport (flies a sick kid in to every game he plays, all expenses paid) amongst all of the arrests and so on. If his accuracy improves he can be a great quarterback.

dan1552
01-14-2012, 07:24 PM
I tell you what would be an odd bowl = Denver / 49rs

Gunakor
01-14-2012, 07:26 PM
they flat out padded stats and ran up the score

Screw that. This ain't amateur hour. Broncos defenders get paid too. You guys don't like it when teams run up the score on you? Make a defensive stop every now and again. Don't get pissed at us because we played hard for 60 minutes of that game and you didn't.

NYgiants141
01-14-2012, 07:45 PM

Screw that.* This ain't amateur hour.* Broncos defenders get paid too.* You guys don't like it when teams run up the score on you?* Make a defensive stop every now and again.* Don't get pissed at us because we played hard for 60 minutes of that game and you didn't.

Can't wait till the Giants whoop your beloved team's *** tomorrow

Voldamort
01-14-2012, 08:01 PM
OK

Sundown
01-14-2012, 08:20 PM

Screw that.* This ain't amateur hour.* Broncos defenders get paid too.* You guys don't like it when teams run up the score on you?* Make a defensive stop every now and again.* Don't get pissed at us because we played hard for 60 minutes of that game and you didn't.

Don't get all butt hurt 2mor when you lose!!

Gunakor
01-14-2012, 08:26 PM

Screw that. This ain't amateur hour. Broncos defenders get paid too. You guys don't like it when teams run up the score on you? Make a defensive stop every now and again. Don't get pissed at us because we played hard for 60 minutes of that game and you didn't.

Don't get all butt hurt 2mor when you lose!!

You sound confident. That's good. It'll hurt all the more when we win.

Boyz in Blue
01-14-2012, 08:35 PM
Yes, amateur hour IS over. Just remember that. Big blue wrecking crew is coming to your house and will knock that freaking cheese off of your heads.

Krow1023
01-15-2012, 02:46 AM
Lol so Rodgers last possession in that game began with 1200 left in the 4th. He threw it 4 times for a total of 20 yards and ran it 5. Next possession Flynn was playing. Oh the humanity.

rainierjef
01-15-2012, 03:46 AM
i am sorry for the bull**** that brady did today quick punt or not he was an *** for doing it

weeds123
01-15-2012, 08:26 AM
Your friendly neighborhood Denver bronco fan here. I wish you guys luck at the packers tomorrow. I hope you guys kick their a** for me. We took a trip out to lambeau field early in the season before tebow became a starter. they flat out padded stats and ran up the score while Aaron rogers was being a d*** the whole game. Arrogant POS. It pissed me off, so please beat them. G-Men are always a fantastic playoff team!!! Wish you guys the best!

Ohhh waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... padded stats??? You've got to be kidding me. McCarthy called off the dogs 2/3 of the way through the 3rd quarter when your boys finally imploded. 28-17 at half... the end result wasn't pretty for your guys...but every scoring drive was the length of the field. For gawd's sake...quit your crying... given 4 turnovers -- what do you expect?

~MOJORISIN~
01-15-2012, 09:26 AM
It's a BLUE-tiful day in Mr.Rodgers neighborhood!!!!!!!!!!

weeds123
01-15-2012, 09:45 AM
Hey, we'll see. That could happen. As I've said repeatedly in the last week...the Giants are NOT your run-of-the-mill 9-7 team...and I don't say it just because they very nearly beat GB earlier in the season ... yours is a good team in the present day and a historic organization in its own right.

A Giants/Packers playoff game is symbolic of all things that are right with the NFL ... two of four cornerstone franchises (the Bears and Cards get to WATCH our guys today) duking it out for the right to move onto the NFCCG - guys, it doesn't get any better than this if the 'homer' glasses are taken off for just a moment. When all is said and done ... Bears, Cards, Giants and Packers ... the other 28 are just expansion franchises.

jomo
01-15-2012, 09:50 AM
Your friendly neighborhood Denver bronco fan here. I wish you guys luck at the packers tomorrow. I hope you guys kick their a** for me. We took a trip out to lambeau field early in the season before tebow became a starter. they flat out padded stats and ran up the score while Aaron rogers was being a d*** the whole game. Arrogant POS. It pissed me off, so please beat them. G-Men are always a fantastic playoff team!!! Wish you guys the best!I was thinking last night during the New England game that this is the NFL, not middle school. That means that Brady and the Pats had every right to run up the score and rub your noses in it (imagine a punt by the oposing quarterback on third and 10 in the fourth quarter while leading by 32 points....). On the other hand, since this is not middle school, the Broncos had every right to plant Brady's smug, arogant behind in the stadium turf. I don't know why they just stood there and took that beating without putting someone on the groundbut hopefully someone on that Denver team has a long memory.</P>

Brees and yes, Rogers both have a bad case of the disease known as padding their stats. San Francisco did something about it. Hopefully we do something as well today.</P>

</P>

Go Blue!</P>

Diamondring
01-15-2012, 09:54 AM
Your friendly neighborhood Denver bronco fan here. I wish you guys luck at the packers tomorrow. I hope you guys kick their a** for me. We took a trip out to lambeau field early in the season before tebow became a starter. they flat out padded stats and ran up the score while Aaron rogers was being a d*** the whole game. Arrogant POS. It pissed me off, so please beat them. G-Men are always a fantastic playoff team!!! Wish you guys the best!Did they run up the score when they didn't need to because there was no way your team can come back? If that was the case then I can see your anger. Yet if there was enough time for your team to some how come back, then don't get mad at the Packers. When the Pack beat the Giants real bad in 2010, I didn't get mad at them for scoring a lot of points on us but mad at my team for giving up those points.

yatitle
01-15-2012, 11:03 AM

Ohhh waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... padded stats??? You've got to be kidding me. McCarthy called off the dogs 2/3 of the way through the 3rd quarter when your boys finally imploded. 28-17 at half... the end result wasn't pretty for your guys...but every scoring drive was the length of the field. For gawd's sake...quit your crying... given 4 turnovers -- what do you expect?

Hey I agree with you,the Packers didn't exhibit the kind of blatant stat padding that Payton and Brees did for the Saints. Had McCarthy wanted to he could have gotten Rodgers 5500 passing yards this year but he realized his goal as coach was to giv ehis team the best chance to win a SB not set records.

TroyArcher
01-15-2012, 11:07 AM

It is called having class. No need to run up scores to pad stats like the Saints. Try winning with some class once and a while. By the way that stupid Championship Belt thing Rodgers does is bush league stuff. Most QB's have more class than that.

fourth&forever
01-15-2012, 11:13 AM

It is called having class. No need to run up scores to pad stats like the Saints. Try winning with some class once and a while. By the way that stupid Championship Belt thing Rodgers does is bush league stuff. Most QB's have more class than that.
QB's should be above that dancing/celebrating BS.

fourth&forever
01-15-2012, 11:14 AM
i am sorry for the bull**** that brady did today quick punt or not he was an *** for doing it

How is giving the ball back a **** move?

Voldamort
01-15-2012, 11:38 AM
Ane they will destiny