PDA

View Full Version : I WAS WRONG...

tikiandphil
01-14-2012, 09:21 PM
Back when we played the 49ers I said that Harbaugh was a rah rah guy that wouldn't get his team into a 2nd game of the playoffs. I WAS WRONG. His team was ready and they played great. Congrat's to the 49ers and their coach.
Now we know who we are playing if we win and what to expect.

cken
01-14-2012, 09:28 PM
Bang that offensive line around and it's game over. Alex could not get much time in the pocket against the Saints defense, what makes one think he stands a chance against our D-line? Plus our offense can go toe to toe with their defense in the physicality department.

giantsforce
01-14-2012, 10:26 PM
Back when we played the 49ers I said that Harbaugh was a rah rah guy that wouldn't get his team into a 2nd game of the playoffs. I WAS WRONG. His team was ready and they played great. Congrat's to the 49ers and their coach.
Now we know who we are playing if we win and what to expect.I said it then and i will say it again. You need to have some imagination on offense in order to score points. That call with Smith running it on 3rd and 2 and taking it to the house was priceless. Coughlin and Killdrive will never call plays like this. If we lose to the Pack it will be because of the vanilla play calling on offense.

BornBrooklyn
01-14-2012, 10:30 PM
Boley got hurt in the SF game, so Davis running freely shouldn't happen...

Voldamort
01-14-2012, 10:38 PM
Good coach,will be sweet when the Big Blue Wrecking Crew Beat them next Sunday!!!