PDA

View Full Version : Bye Tebow

BornLegend
01-14-2012, 10:35 PM
I hope you got your fishing pole ready. :-)

NYGRealityCheck
01-14-2012, 10:37 PM
They're in a bad position. Getting blown out by the Patriots and only a run game to go on. not looking good...

BornLegend
01-14-2012, 10:39 PM
They're in a bad position. Getting blown out by the Patriots and only a run game to go on. not looking good...Yeah, this one's over already. The Pats are gonna keep scoring. Bout to go watch me a movie. Go Giants!

Voldamort
01-14-2012, 10:40 PM
Looks bad right now 28-7 Pat's

cken
01-14-2012, 10:41 PM
soo peeps, watch Tebow get blown out by the Pats or watch the Knicks get their clocks cleaned by the Thunder....?

fizzlestick
01-14-2012, 10:45 PM
soo peeps, watch Tebow get blown out by the Pats or watch the Knicks get their clocks cleaned by the Thunder....?

Doesn't matter how bad the game is, football >>>>> basketball

BlueReign
01-14-2012, 10:45 PM
Over/under 6.5 TDs for Brady?

BornLegend
01-14-2012, 10:47 PM
Looks bad right now 28-7 Pat's35-7 SMH. Denver just wants to get on the plane right now.

gfanblue
01-14-2012, 10:49 PM
I'm seeing a 50pt + game for NE. Just because Brady and Bill are world class dillholes

BornLegend
01-14-2012, 10:51 PM

Doesn't matter how bad the game is, football >>>>> basketball
You forgot to say in your opinion.

NYfanatic
01-14-2012, 10:52 PM
I dont have MSG.... Thanks Time Warner

BornLegend
01-14-2012, 10:53 PM
soo peeps, watch Tebow get blown out by the Pats or watch the Knicks get their clocks cleaned by the Thunder....?My Bulls are playing Toronto right now but I didn't order League Pass this year so I guess it's movie night for me. See you guys later.

NYfanatic
01-14-2012, 10:54 PM
I'm seeing a 50pt + game for NE. Just because Brady and Bill are world class dillholes

Gmen would whoop them if they had to in the Bowl.
Pass Rush = Brady's worst nightmare + Giants O >>>>> Pats D
Giants are fired up and Pats are ****y and arrogant.
Pats suck and Brady is the antichrist and a product of a great system and weapons.

miked1958
01-14-2012, 10:54 PM
Looks bad right now 28-7 Pat's35-7 SMH. Denver just wants to get on the plane right now.
Wow... 5TD passes for Brady already.. Lol

BornLegend
01-14-2012, 10:55 PM
He got 5 already... I say over.

Voldamort
01-14-2012, 10:56 PM
It's Saturday not Sunday,looks like no Tebow time!!!

BornLegend
01-14-2012, 10:56 PM

Pats suck and Brady is the antichrist and a product of a great system and weapons.
Lol... why you call Brady the AntiChrist? He's just doing his job.

blueomaha
01-14-2012, 10:59 PM
the fun is over...Brady is not having it...no Tebow time today.....

NYGRealityCheck
01-14-2012, 10:59 PM
Don't know...

Broncos are still going to run the ball down 35-7 (cause that's all they can really do lol) and the Pats might decide to run the ball as well to try to get the game over with before the 11 o'clock news....

NYfanatic
01-14-2012, 11:02 PM

just mad I hate Boston (Pats/Sox/Celtics) and hate all their players.
Always will.

BornLegend
01-14-2012, 11:08 PM

just mad I hate Boston (Pats/Sox/Celtics) and hate all their players.
Always will.
Yeah I feel ya. I'm no Boston fan either.

ebick
01-14-2012, 11:09 PM
It's Saturday not Sunday,looks like no Tebow time!!!</P>

It was still something to watch whilst it lasted.....be interesting to see what happens for him next year.</P>

BlueReign
01-14-2012, 11:11 PM
He got 5 already... I say over.
Assuming BB doesn't pull him, I agree.

NYGRealityCheck
01-14-2012, 11:12 PM
Looks like the Giants might have the best chance to pull off the first AWAY victory this post-season.

Patriots have beaten Tebow into depression. lol

miked1958
01-15-2012, 12:17 AM
Looks like the Giants might have the best chance to pull off the first AWAY victory this post-season.

Last weekend we won over Atlanta at home. Texans won their Home game vs Cinn. Saints won in Dome vs Lions. Only Question I have is where was the Denver win over Steelers?
We saw today SF and Pats win their home games

ebick
01-15-2012, 12:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHB0o9lCizQ

JMFP2
01-15-2012, 12:20 AM
Broncos offensive line looked like complete crap today. I can't really blame Tebow for this one.

NYGRealityCheck
01-15-2012, 12:21 AM

Last weekend we won over Atlanta at home. Texans won their Home game vs Cinn. Saints won in Dome vs Lions. Only Question I have is where was the Denver win over Steelers?

??? Denver played at home vs. Steelers and came out with an OT upset.

miked1958
01-15-2012, 12:24 AM

Just checked and u were right Denver was home to in their win. So Home teams are now 6-0. Prob 7-0 after Ravens game so yep, giants will be last hope for an away team winning.

Odd last several years they is always a team that makes a run as an away team

Voldamort
01-15-2012, 12:25 AM
Thank-god it's over

Bigg Bluee
01-15-2012, 12:25 AM
Broncos offensive line looked like complete crap today.* I can't really blame Tebow for this one.

Bull****. He's had some 4 second pockets. He just cannot find receivers like a good qb. The O line gave up on him.

miked1958
01-15-2012, 12:28 AM

Just checked and u were right Denver was home to in their win. So Home teams are now 6-0. Prob 7-0 after Ravens game so yep, giants will be last hope for an away team winning.

Also so far the two teams that won last night were both eliminated by the team that had the Bye. So no one that had a bye has showed any Rust or were flat cause they had not had a meaningful game in awhile. Ravens prov continue that trend..

Hopefully the Packers are the ones with the Rust and we take full advantage of it

BornLegend
01-15-2012, 12:31 AM
Broncos offensive line looked like complete crap today.* I can't really blame Tebow for this one.Tebow's not the whole team, he never was... the defense and the line played horrible. I actually like the guy and I'm not just saying that but I'm glad the Broncos are dead and done with for the season.

Last Monday I was pissed when I turned on all the sport stations after we spanked the Falcons but all the media could talk about was Tebow for hr after hr while giving everybody else 5 minute coverage. There were 3 other games last weekend but a person that's not a fan of football would've only thought it was one.

NYGRealityCheck
01-15-2012, 12:37 AM

Also so far the two teams that won last night were both eliminated by the team that had the Bye. So no one that had a bye has showed any Rust or were flat cause they had not had a meaningful game in awhile. Ravens prov continue that trend..

Hopefully the Packers are the ones with the Rust and we take full advantage of it

I have full faith in the Giants. It's pretty hard for the Packers to prepare for the Giants. Giants are playing better and differently lately and Gilbride has aggressive play calls all of a sudden coming off that Falcons win. Packers can view the tape of the regular season matchup all they want.

Eli and the red hot Giants are coming to town!

miked1958
01-15-2012, 12:43 AM

I have full faith in the Giants. It's pretty hard for the Packers to prepare for the Giants. Giants are playing better and differently lately and Gilbride has aggressive play calls all of a sudden coming off that Falcons win. Packers can view the tape of the regular season matchup all they want.

Eli and the red hot Giants are coming to town!

Saw something about them using the falcon game to study more then the the head to head game. Even gave each player copy of the Tape to take home and study.
Alot of them said they were impressed with the speed of the giants pass rushers

Firenugget
01-15-2012, 01:14 AM
Imo Denver overachieved in a horrible division anyways. I'm ok with giving Tebow some credit but honestly, if he was my QB I wouldn't be very happy. The man runs 15 yards in the wrong direction constantly like a 10 year old that just strapped on a helmet.

BornLegend
01-15-2012, 01:35 AM
Imo Denver overachieved in a horrible division anyways. I'm ok with giving Tebow some credit but honestly, if he was my QB I wouldn't be very happy. The man runs 15 yards in the wrong direction constantly like a 10 year old that just strapped on a helmet.
I like him as a person BUT I do not think he's an NFL QB. If he proves me wrong I'll gladly eat crow but like you said, I think this team overachieved big time and caught a lot of teams off guard. If he doesn't improve, they will not endure the same success they endured this season.