PDA

View Full Version : Good riddance Saints

TroyArcher
01-14-2012, 10:05 PM
Your bullsh*it team is garbage outside the Dome. Your obnoxious head coach, defensive coordinator and QB can go home and dream of running up the stats next year.

jjj45
01-14-2012, 10:06 PM
bye bye baby!! lmao

cornerback30
01-14-2012, 10:10 PM
Man you have no idea how much this has made my day.I live down here in Louisiana and being a Giant fan is not all that popular even though Brandon use to live right down the street from me.They have a handful of Giant fans down here the rest are Saint fans.This has made my day I no longer have to here that Who Dat Bulls***.I have made me a paperbag and I intend to wear it to work tomorrow,hoprfully I don't get fired for it.WHO DAT MY A**

Voldamort
01-14-2012, 10:11 PM
wow some haten goin on,but your right about the team outside the dome and stats!

gradstang
01-14-2012, 10:11 PM
great stats-season over-and they were blowing whistles during the game-now lets beat rodgers-another padding stat qb.

TroyArcher
01-14-2012, 10:13 PM
great stats-season over-and they were blowing whistles during the game-now lets beat rodgers-another padding stat qb.

I want to know how you throw the ball 70 times against a good pass rush and don't get one holding penalty. Give me a break. Refs suck.

Voldamort
01-14-2012, 10:14 PM
Just so we are clear I have been hating the 49ers since 1981 so fu** them too!!!

NYfanatic
01-14-2012, 10:15 PM
Yea thank god. Brees was so ****y and wanted the stats and to break records and keep throwing it by being up over 30+.
Saints were kinda classless this year and I really disliked them after the beating they gave us and Brees's stupid smile after the carves us up. He doesnt have no smile no more.

TroyArcher
01-14-2012, 10:17 PM
Just so we are clear I have been hating the 49ers since 1981 so fu** them too!!!

I agree. Rooting for the 49ers turned my stomach but it was in the best interest of the Giants.

flamethrower
01-14-2012, 10:51 PM
Your bullsh*it team is garbage outside the Dome. Your obnoxious head coach, defensive coordinator and QB can go home and dream of running up the stats next year.
Still waiting for you to answer my simple questions. You claimed that the NFL was conspiring against the 49ers. Well Here is a big old plate of <font size="6"><font color="#FF0000">Crow<font size="3"><font color="#000000"> for you. And, the Crow resteraunt is having an All you can eat buffet just for you. As far as the Number of holding penalties. Well they called only 1 penalty all game long on the 49ers also. So yet another Conspiracy thwarted. </font></font></font></font>

TroyArcher
01-14-2012, 10:55 PM
Still waiting for you to answer my simple questions. You claimed that the NFL was conspiring against the 49ers. Well Here is a big old plate of <font size="6"><font color="#FF0000">Crow<font size="3"><font color="#000000"> for you. And, the Crow resteraunt is having an All you can eat buffet just for you.* As far as the Number of holding penalties. Well they called only 1 penalty all game long on the 49ers also. So yet another Conspiracy thwarted. </font></font></font></font>

Good luck Texans, you will need it. 70 passes against a good pass rush and not one offensive holding penaly. Case closed.

blueomaha
01-14-2012, 11:05 PM
Your bullsh*it team is garbage outside the Dome. Your obnoxious head coach, defensive coordinator and QB can go home and dream of running up the stats next year.hey Brees, how do your stats look now, fantasy QB....

NYGAbstract
01-14-2012, 11:13 PM
Your bullsh*it team is garbage outside the Dome. Your obnoxious head coach, defensive coordinator and QB can go home and dream of running up the stats next year. +1 and just my honest opinion, The Saints lost to the sea hawks last year in the wildcard round...So they play better and lose to a hot 49'rs team on the road?...just saying.

Voldamort
01-14-2012, 11:27 PM
just hate indoor football

Voldamort
01-14-2012, 11:27 PM
play outside like men

yatitle
01-14-2012, 11:54 PM
Just go to show that just because you play 11 dome games and padded your stats by continuing to throw in blowouts to set a meaningless record doesn't mean you are the best QB of all time. not enough bad things can happen to brees and Payton as far as I'm concerned.

jomo
01-14-2012, 11:57 PM
He was a great fantasy quarterback (I know, I had him in two leagues) because he and his coach had no shame about running up the score on bad teams. Have a nice off season Drew.

RugDaniels
01-15-2012, 09:30 AM
just hate indoor football
Agreed. I would have hated watching an indoor Championship game.

dan1552
01-15-2012, 09:57 AM
He was a great fantasy quarterback (I know, I had him in two leagues) because he and his coach had no shame about running up the score on bad teams. Have a nice off season Drew.

Sean Peyton has a grudge with the Giants since his split as a coordinator

miked1958
01-15-2012, 11:36 AM
wow some haten goin on,but your right about the team outside the dome and stats!Well they gave the ball away 5 times and still almost won. Bottom line is they are now 0-5 as a road playoff team.

With that said, if we can get by GB today you have to like our chances vs SF. They had that game given to them on a silver platter with the five takeaways and still almost blew it

miked1958
01-16-2012, 12:37 AM
Where That? Lol

miked1958
01-16-2012, 12:38 AM
Or is it Where Dat

Suejon10
01-16-2012, 04:58 PM
Yeah, buddy. I have so much satisfaction with my winning giants today being that I live smack in the middle of who dat country. I can gloat, and gloat and gloat some more. Obnoxious coach tag is an understatement. I cannot believe how quiet the purple-gold and black-gold nations are this week. Double satisfaction for me. ELI is the man. Your biggest Mississippi fan lives in biloxi. Green bay is packin' home. Keep on winnin' G-Men!!!!!!

Suejon10
01-16-2012, 04:59 PM
Awesome...picture!!!!!!!!!!

Suejon10
01-16-2012, 05:02 PM
HAIL YEAH!!!!!!! It is ecstasy living in the middle of saints country here on Mississippi coast. My family is probably the only true Blue fans, we love ELI.

Suejon10
01-16-2012, 05:04 PM
It's all over now! Meaningless season for saints. Haha

Suejon10
01-16-2012, 05:11 PM
The saints jerseys are not being worn ANYWHERE this weekend on the Mississippi coast. I will wear a piece of Giants clothing everyday this week. SATISFACTION!!!!!!!!! Saints who? The arrogant saints fans have been HUSHED! Joyous day for ELI's biggest fan in south Mississippi. No ribbing anymore from my saints fan friends. Where r they. YAY!!!!!!!!! Giants.