PDA

View Full Version : Everything is falling into place

TroyArcher
01-14-2012, 11:08 PM
Beat the Cheeseheads and then back to San Francisco. I love the Giants chances against the 49ers. Giants defense will have no problem shutting down Alex Smith. Get by GB and I see a SB 42 rematch.

JJC7301
01-14-2012, 11:12 PM
Beat the Cheeseheads and then back to San Francisco. I love the Giants chances against the 49ers. Giants defense will have no problem shutting down Alex Smith. Get by GB and I see a SB 42 rematch.
Please, if the 49ers have been solid all year long. They just took it to a team that smoked us 6 weeks ago.

Whoever wins the NFC is winning the SB. If we can make it through the NFC, I'd be more than happy to take my chances with ANY AFC team.

Manning
01-14-2012, 11:16 PM
Please, if the 49ers have been solid all year long. They just took it to a team that smoked us 6 weeks ago.

Whoever wins the NFC is winning the SB. If we can make it through the NFC, I'd be more than happy to take my chances with ANY AFC team.

STOP THINKING AND TALKING ABOUT NEXT WEEK. THE PACKERS WERE 15-1. WE WERE 9-7. We are peaking, but can we get through this enormous opponent tomorrow first.

TroyArcher
01-14-2012, 11:21 PM

STOP THINKING AND TALKING ABOUT NEXT WEEK. THE PACKERS WERE 15-1. WE WERE 9-7. We are peaking, but can we get through this enormous opponent tomorrow first.

I'll think whatever I want. Like I said "if" they get past GB. I am thrilled as all Giants fans should be that the Saints loss. I am not disrespecting the 49ers or the Packers but anyone who knows anything about football knows the Saints would not be beat at home this year. I only speak the truth.

Voldamort
01-14-2012, 11:25 PM
The stars are all alining,looks like the New York Football Giants will win the superbowl

NYfanatic
01-14-2012, 11:26 PM
The stars are all alining,looks like the New York Football Giants will win the superbowl
Only thing blocking us was I thought the Broncos and Tebow were destined to win the bowl but now....

NYGRealityCheck
01-14-2012, 11:40 PM

It's going to be a SB 42 rematch or SB 35 rematch. It's going to be a SB rematch either way if the Giants win the NFC championship.

ToomerFORtheBomb
01-15-2012, 03:42 AM

Why? He's not actually playing tomorrow is he? He can think about whatever he wants to.

GameTime
01-15-2012, 09:05 AM
Beat the Cheeseheads and then back to San Francisco. I love the Giants chances against the 49ers. Giants defense will have no problem shutting down Alex Smith. Get by GB and I see a SB 42 rematch.</P>

they didnt last time....and did you watch the game yesterday. Smith no longer plays as a game manager.That team is complete on offense AND defense......</P>

Also the Giants need to beat the Pack....</P>

the Niners mean absolutely nothing to the Giants at this point in time. If the Giants are thinking like you are they will getutterly smoked in Gree Bay today....</P>

nycsportzfan
01-15-2012, 09:27 AM
We gotta beat the packers before anything is set to fall into place.. Its gonna be very tough today but i sure hope we get another crack at the 49ers!

BigBlue121
01-15-2012, 09:30 AM
Uh Oh....i just noticed a trend..all the home teams are winning. No hast has lost a game so far. im hoping Eli and Co breaks it tho

GMENAGAIN
01-15-2012, 09:34 AM
Beat the Cheeseheads and then back to San Francisco. I love the Giants chances against the 49ers. Giants defense will have no problem shutting down Alex Smith. Get by GB and I see a SB 42 rematch.</P>

they didnt last time....and did you watch the game yesterday. Smith no longer plays as a game manager.That team is complete on offense AND defense......</P>

Also the Giants need to beat the Pack....</P>

the Niners mean absolutely nothing to the Giants at this point in time. If the Giants are thinking like you are they will getutterly smoked in Gree Bay today....</P>

</P>

Couldn't agree more.</P>

I can't stand threads like this. Sinceyou have been a Giants fan, how have things gone any time you thought that a win was a foregone conclusion or that everything is falling into place??????</P>

Exactly. </P>

CTLadyBlue
01-15-2012, 09:48 AM
The Niners better hope we beat GB because I can't see those guys playing in balmy SF freezing their hineys off in Lambeau!

GMENAGAIN
01-15-2012, 09:51 AM
The Niners better hope we beat GB because I can't see those guys playing in balmy SF freezing their hineys off in Lambeau!</P>

Why not? The team that I saw play last night looked pretty damn tough . . . don't see that team wilting because of the weather . . . .</P>

CTLadyBlue
01-15-2012, 09:52 AM

Six weeks ago WE weren't the same team and, after last night, guess they aren't either.

I'm putting a cart before any horse. All this talk about going to SF and what the weather will be like next week is meaningless unless we have more points than GB when the clock ticks to zero tonight.

But yeah....SF is SICK! Good, solid outdoor team, however, as I said above, I don't reckon if they'd be able to handle playing in sub zero temps should we lose today. I'm guessing SF is going to be wearing Big Blue tonight and rooting us on. I'll take it!

CTLadyBlue
01-15-2012, 09:55 AM
The Niners better hope we beat GB because I can't see those guys playing in balmy SF freezing their hineys off in Lambeau!</P>

Why not?* The team that I saw play last night looked pretty damn tough . . . don't see that team wilting because of the weather . . .* .</P>

Well, Chez Dome Team proved that they can wilt outside their comfort zone. Sure, they bounced back, but they looked like flailing ducks in the beginning. All I'm saying is who that I think warm weather teams don't accustom themselves well when playing in frigid weather