PDA

View Full Version : Patriots=LOWLIFES!

gradstang
01-14-2012, 11:20 PM
the patriots are like the siants. no respect running up ther score on teams- they never win in the end- and oh yeah- rodgers and the packers do the same thing! time for them all to lose!!!!!!!!!!

redbeardxxv
01-14-2012, 11:21 PM
Broncos are making it hard for them to NOT run up the score....

Voldamort
01-14-2012, 11:21 PM
Alli in on that one

JJC7301
01-14-2012, 11:22 PM
the patriots are like the siants. no respect running up ther score on teams- they never win in the end- and oh yeah- rodgers and the packers do the same thing! time for them all to lose!!!!!!!!!!
I've never had a problem with teams putting up points. It's up to the other team to stop them.

JMFP2
Broncos are making it hard for them to NOT run up the score....</P>

</P>

True....running on 3rd and 21....not exactly a high-percentage play to pick up a 1st down.</P>

NYfanatic
Giants Organization and history &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Saints and Patriots.
Packers really dont run up the score. Plus they are a good franchise.
They benched Rodgers for a week. Saints and Pats wouldnt do that.

JMFP2
01-14-2012, 11:23 PM
the patriots are like the siants. no respect running up ther score on teams- they never win in the end- and oh yeah- rodgers and the packers do the same thing! time for them all to lose!!!!!!!!!! I've never had a problem with teams putting up points. It's up to the other team to stop them.</P>

I think it depends......the Giants have proved in the past that no lead is safe. Frankly, I was thrilled with Fewell and Gilbride stayed aggressive against the Falcons.</P>

M0rbid
01-14-2012, 11:24 PM
Patriots better wish they don't face the Ravens. Their defense is going to leave severe bruise mark on Brady.

PrideofNY
Not really. There's still a lot of time left. Would you want your team to ease up when there's 25 minutes left and you're up 35-7?

myles2424
Nowadays, when you take it easy is when the other team sneaks up on you.....keep going Tom!! We want to see you in the super bowl!!!

Spizi
01-14-2012, 11:33 PM

**** that put up as many points as you can. This is a professional league where players get paid millions of dollars to play. It's not highschool if you don't want to be embarrassed then play some freaking defense.

BigBlueOnes
01-14-2012, 11:42 PM
I hate the whining about teams running up the score. Like Belichik said a few years ago after running up the score "I don't remember reading that section of the rule book that said we could only score so many points..." I wish our team would take a lesson and KEEP THEIR FOOT ON THE PEDAL when they're up, and not let teams back in it.

mfraykor
01-14-2012, 11:43 PM

I hate it when ppl complain about running up the score... ITS A FRIGGIN COMPETITION>>>> play to win.....who cares what you score... IF the team didnt want you to have a high score ;.. they should STOP THEM.... friggin cry babies.....

NWKEffectElement
01-14-2012, 11:46 PM
I hope they put 90 on them. Sick and of this Tebow BS, the media will be forced to stop now.

Redeyejedi
01-14-2012, 11:47 PM
U dont stop until the 4th quarter at least

Redeyejedi
01-14-2012, 11:50 PM
Not really. There's still a lot of time left. Would you want your team to ease up when there's 25 minutes left and you're up 35-7?
Dolphins Jets monday night game ,Oilers Bills keep piling it on

Spizi
01-14-2012, 11:50 PM

I hate it when ppl complain about running up the score... ITS A FRIGGIN COMPETITION>>>> play to win.....who cares what you score... IF the team didnt want you to have a high score ;.. they should STOP THEM.... friggin cry babies.....

That's whats wrong with the world today. Parents are raising a bunch of P that want everything handed to them. Bull**** like last place awards etc. Liberal bull**** survival of the fitest!

GiantWarfare
01-14-2012, 11:51 PM
Anyone thinks Brady goes for 7 TDs?

They're at the 5 yd line...

gmen0820
01-14-2012, 11:52 PM
Boo hoo stop them.

FlyingTruck
01-14-2012, 11:55 PM
No they aren't lowlifes. They are winners. Don't stop, keep going. Show no mercy. I wish we had that mentality.

blueomaha
01-14-2012, 11:56 PM
I hope they put 90 on them. Sick and of this Tebow BS, the media will be forced to stop now.half way there...lol.....

gmen0820
01-14-2012, 11:58 PM
No they aren't lowlifes. They are winners. Don't stop, keep going. Show no mercy. I wish we had that mentality.What?! I love stressing until 00:00 in the 4th.

TheEnigma
01-15-2012, 12:10 AM
Never take your foot off the pedal. We should of learned that last year.

GiantWarfare
01-15-2012, 12:18 AM
LOL Brady punted the ball..,

DragonSoul
01-15-2012, 12:30 AM
I've never had a problem with teams putting up points. It's up to the other team to stop them.its called class. What are you trying to prove? There is a point to everything.

Can use the same mind set for anything ala the strongest survive. It is easy to beat on something you over power, but tougher to walk away from it with th point proven.

That is why I was glad to see the over rated Saints and Brees go bye bye.

rainierjef
01-15-2012, 12:38 AM
I dont care about teams running up the sore you play to win and you play to win decisively. but punting the ball by your quarter back... thats just down right disrespectful and smug. by coach and quarterback. i hope whoever they play in the next game or the playoffs takes brady's helmet and punts it into the patriots sideline right at belicheck after the sack his ***. no class lames

NYCDBS
01-15-2012, 12:44 AM
I really don't care if teams run up the score... Like someone said earlier in this thread its up to the opposing team to stop them... Look at guys like Michael Jordan he's regarded as the greatest NBA player ever but he killed teams he'd drop 40 have an overwhelming lead and still try to put another 20 points up before the game was over... The great ones have that killer instinct they want to win and not just put the other team away they want to break their will... Conversely look at a guy like Lebron all the talent in the world but he doesn't have that edge... Call it arrogance but Brady Brees and guys like them they go for it when they can they blow teams away I for one don't fault them for it....

Firenugget
01-15-2012, 12:46 AM
I dont care about teams running up the sore you play to win and you play to win decisively. but punting the ball by your quarter back... thats just down right disrespectful and smug. by coach and quarterback. i hope whoever they play in the next game or the playoffs takes brady's helmet and punts it into the patriots sideline right at belicheck after the sack his ***. no class lames

disrespectful and smug? How exactly? I swear, some of you guys need to pull your skirts up.

yatitle
01-15-2012, 12:48 AM

That's whats wrong with the world today. Parents are raising a bunch of P that want everything handed to them. Bull**** like last place awards etc. Liberal bull**** survival of the fitest!

Its called karma and you dont mess with it or you get what you deserve like that piece of garbage Sean Payton.

MikeSherrard
01-15-2012, 12:49 AM
This isn't high school or rec league. its the NFL. Score until you get stopped.

EJ Blue
01-15-2012, 12:57 AM
it's football, what are they supposed to do? stop playing football? that unwritten rule is stupid, and I hate it. The Patriots don't have to downplay being a superior team.

dave8274
01-15-2012, 12:59 AM
I would imagine Brady probably felt a little disrespected with all the Tebow talk and wanted to run his nose in it a little.

rainierjef
01-15-2012, 01:22 AM

disrespectful and smug? How exactly? I swear, some of you guys need to pull your skirts up.

really?

on 3 &amp; 10 out of the shotgun your QUARTERBACK!!!! punts the ball? and this is not disrespectful? then he smirks about it that's not smug? i'll pull my skirt up after you find a dictionary and look up the meaning of disrespectful and smug.

jomo
01-15-2012, 01:34 AM

really?

on 3 &amp; 10 out of the shotgun your QUARTERBACK!!!! punts the ball? and this is not disrespectful? then he smirks about it that's not smug? i'll pull my skirt up after you find a dictionary and look up the meaning of disrespectful and smug.
You left out an important detail. When he did they, his team was leading by 32 points.

giantsforce
01-15-2012, 01:36 AM
I've never had a problem with teams putting up points. It's up to the other team to stop them.Me neither. I wish the Giants had the capability to run up the score just for once instead of this up and down Coughlin rollercoaster

BornLegend
01-15-2012, 01:43 AM
I've never had a problem with teams putting up points. It's up to the other team to stop them.Me neither. I wish the Giants had the capability to run up the score just for once instead of this up and down Coughlin rollercoasterCoughlin has too much class, a word that a lot of Giant fans like using out of context. Sometimes you gotta bury teams and make sure you walk away with a victory. You would think after that Eagles meltdown he would realize that. That said, I like Coach Coughlin and I'm gonna ride with him until he's no longer coaching the team.

EJ Blue
01-15-2012, 01:43 AM
the patriots are like the siants. no respect running up
ther score on teams- they never win in the end- and oh yeah- rodgers
and the packers do the same thing! time for them all to
lose!!!!!!!!!!
I've never had a problem with teams putting up points. It's up to the
other team to stop them.Me neither. I wish the Giants had the
capability to run up the score just for once instead of this up and down
Coughlin rollercoaster
we've been running up scores the previous 3 seasons and in the end, look how those turned out. I'd rather just have stout team that can keep games close.

rainierjef
01-15-2012, 01:59 AM

really?

You left out an important detail. When he did they, his team was leading by 32 points.

true.

but like i said before i don't care if a team blows a team out decisively, if you feel like you don't want to embarrass them anymore then instead of punting on 3rd &amp; 10 run the ball. and if they cant stop that then they deserve to get scored on again. but punting the ball man by your QB come on man that's just stupid

greenca190
01-15-2012, 02:03 AM

They scored a touchdown in the second half. I don't know. I think the Broncos just weren't that good.

greenca190
01-15-2012, 02:07 AM

really?

on 3 & 10* out of the shotgun your QUARTERBACK!!!! punts the ball? and this is not disrespectful? then he smirks about it that's not smug? i'll pull my skirt up after you find a dictionary and look up the meaning of disrespectful and smug.

Wait, so first they are disrespectful for running up the score, and now they are disrespectful for punting the ball and deciding to not score more points? Rather, just play field position?

Make up your mind.

If anything, I thought it was more disrespectful for Von Miller to go on a shoving spree at the end of that punt. So surprised that both personal foul calls were on the patriots there.

rainierjef
01-15-2012, 02:26 AM
read read read!!! i said i don't care about them running up the score. i called brady smug and disrespectful for punting the ball, and if it was belicheck that called that play then hes a disrespectful and smug son of a ***** too! if you want to play field position then run the ball on 3&amp;10 then punt on 4th and whatever. smfh

jhamburg
01-15-2012, 04:09 AM

really?

on 3 & 10* out of the shotgun your QUARTERBACK!!!! punts the ball? and this is not disrespectful? then he smirks about it that's not smug? i'll pull my skirt up after you find a dictionary and look up the meaning of disrespectful and smug.

true.

but like i said before i don't care if a team blows a team out decisively, if you feel like you don't want to embarrass them anymore then instead of punting on 3rd & 10 run the ball. and if they cant stop that then they deserve to get scored on again. but punting the ball man by your QB come on man that's just stupid

Why is it stupid? The ball ended up on the 10 yard line with zero chance to be returned, how are you going to get better field position than that? It's not like the quick kick is an unheard of play or something.

rainierjef
01-15-2012, 04:17 AM
i guess its the fact that it was brady that did it its almost like yeah we spanked you 45-10 i can kill you more but i'm not i'm just going to embarrass you but punting the ball on 3rd down, cause that's what quarterbacks do we punt balls now... smfh why is it hard to understand? maybe if it was done against us we would have a different perspective of it. i'm not saying its unheard of but how often do we see it and whats the situation for it?

OX1
01-15-2012, 04:52 AM
read read read!!! i said i don't care about them running up the score. i called brady smug and disrespectful for punting the ball, and if it was belicheck that called that play then hes a disrespectful and smug son of a ***** too! if you want to play field position then run the ball on 3&amp;10 then punt on 4th and whatever. smfh

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!, this thread is for useless whiners

istor
01-15-2012, 06:34 AM
i guess its the fact that it was brady that did it its almost like yeah we spanked you 45-10 i can kill you more but i'm not i'm just going to embarrass you but punting the ball on 3rd down, cause that's what quarterbacks do we punt balls now... smfh why is it hard to understand? maybe if it was done against us we would have a different perspective of it. i'm not saying its unheard of but how often do we see it and whats the situation for it?

Well which is it, that they were arrogant running up the score, or arrogant in punting the ball away so they weren't running up the score? You can't have it both ways.

A quick kick turns the ball over, gains field position, and minimizes risk to your players. BB and Brady are both arrogant ******bags, but not because of that quick.

As far as running up the score. It's the NFL. You keep your foot on the pedal until it's clear the other team's spirit is broken. Teams not doing that is why the Broncos were in the playoffs in the first place.

rainierjef
01-15-2012, 06:52 AM
jesus i give up. the first thing i said was i don't mind when teams run up the score. i guess its cause i played the sport that punting on 3rd down irks me its like aslap in the face, something to the tune of were just playing around with you now especially when its from the opposing QB the preperation these guys put in all week for this game and yeah they sucked it up and got blown out but i believe in the blow out and when we don't feel like blowing you out anymore we run the ball till you stop us and then we punt. i repeat for anyone else that feels like chiming in and not reading what i originally said ...

I DON'T MIND WHEN TEAMS RUN UP THE SCORE!!! IF YOU SUCK YOU SUCK AND DESERVE TO GET BLOWN OUT.

i just don't agree with quick kicking its disrespectful and the smirk by brady after it was smug. i guess until it happens to the team you love its all just whining.

rainierjef
01-15-2012, 06:53 AM

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!, this thread is for useless whiners

someone get this kid a pacifier

SweetZombieJesus
01-15-2012, 07:46 AM
I've never had a problem with teams putting up points. It's up to the other team to stop them.

Yeah but if you are killing them just start running and killing the clock -- not only is it classy, it is demoralizing because nobody wants to tackle a runner especially when they know they are losing.

GiantInNorway
01-15-2012, 08:11 AM
In my opinion, thats the type of football they _have_ to play. Their defense sucks, and they have no running game so they arent the type of team to have a 7 point lead in the 3rd quarter and run run pass run run *** to chew up clock. And they cant count on their defense to ever stop an opponent with confidence.

So basically, thats how they win. They run up the score so no matter how fast you score on em, they will beat you by the sheer number of points they put up.

I hate the Patriots but, thats what they do :)

GMENAGAIN
01-15-2012, 09:42 AM
the patriots are like the siants. no respect running up ther score on teams- they never win in the end- and oh yeah- rodgers and the packers do the same thing! time for them all to lose!!!!!!!!!!</P>

This is such a gay way of thinking.</P>

Boo hoo . . . . . the other team is scoring too many points on us . . . .boo hoo. This is the NFL, if you don't want the other team to score on you, STOP THEM or GTFO!</P>

jhamburg
01-15-2012, 01:05 PM
jesus i give up. the first thing i said was i don't mind when teams run up the score. i guess its cause i played the sport that punting on 3rd down irks me its like aslap in the face, something to the tune of were just playing around with you now especially when its from the opposing QB the preperation these guys put in all week for this game and yeah they sucked it up and got blown out but i believe in the blow out and when we don't feel like blowing you out anymore we run the ball till you stop us and then we punt. i repeat for anyone else that feels like chiming in and not reading what i originally said ...

I DON'T MIND WHEN TEAMS RUN UP THE SCORE!!! IF YOU SUCK YOU SUCK AND DESERVE TO GET BLOWN OUT.

i just don't agree with quick kicking its disrespectful and the smirk by brady after it was smug. i guess until it happens to the team you love its all just whining.

If you think doing a quick kick is disrespectful to the other team, fine...but that's literally the first time I've ever heard anyone say that a quick kick is disrespectful. I've never once heard anyone talk about it that way. I mean to me it's like saying any random play like a halfback pass is disrespectful. It's just completely random and out of nowhere that someone would think that. I mean if you're not looking to run a play that will get 1st down yardage on 3rd down, and you think your QB is a capable punter, than it makes perfect sense to run the play.

Itlan
01-15-2012, 01:08 PM
How is it disrespectful? They scored 5 TDs in a half. Are they supposed to quit after the first score?

Brady could've went down and scored again. He did a surprise punt, deal with it.

Stop being such losers, jesus christ. This is a professional game, played by professionals, who played like amateurs yesterday. They got crushed by a superior team, deal with it. Brady can do whatever he wants.

rainierjef
01-15-2012, 04:05 PM
please go back and read my first post on this. this is the last time man ffs. 3rd &amp; 10 run the ****ing ball jesus christ if you want to quick kick do that **** on 4th and whatever or punt the ball. you guys are acting like brady and belechick did that to conserve to show mercy those two who run up scores on everyone don't know the meaning of the word, they were doing to to be *******s to show hey loser we spanked you im just going to punt the ball to you on 3rd down cause i don't feel like killin you anymore. just agree to disagree **** it. like i said if they did it against the giants the tune would be different.

oldgiantfan
01-15-2012, 04:09 PM
the patriots are like the siants. no respect running up ther score on teams- they never win in the end- and oh yeah- rodgers and the packers do the same thing! time for them all to lose!!!!!!!!!! I've never had a problem with teams putting up points. It's up to the other team to stop them.</P>

I think it depends......the Giants have proved in the past that no lead is safe.* Frankly, I was thrilled with Fewell and Gilbride stayed aggressive against the Falcons.</P>

Ditto on that. You can't give any team any chance to come back. Also, if you play soft then you set yourself up for injuries.