PDA

View Full Version : Special Teams this Sunday

GMan883
01-14-2012, 11:32 PM
I dunno about you guys, but i feel we block a punt tomorrow. I have noticed that we have been inches away for the last few games, and i just have that gut feeling that tomorrow is the day.

Would be extra special if it happens deep in their territory and we return it for a score. But either way, i think we need to have some strong special teams play to be the X factor.

Voldamort
01-15-2012, 02:59 PM
Will play big today, kick away from COBB make the packers urn every yard!!! PUNISH THEM!!!

miked1958
01-15-2012, 03:01 PM
I dunno about you guys, but i feel we block a punt tomorrow.* I have noticed that we have been inches away for the last few games, and i just have that gut feeling that tomorrow is the day.*

Would be extra special if it happens deep in their territory and we return it for a score.* But either way, i think we need to have some strong special teams play to be the X factor.

Yep getting closer and closer each game...

miked1958
01-15-2012, 03:01 PM
Will play big today, kick away from COBB make the packers urn every yard!!! PUNISH THEM!!!
This

BigBlue1971
01-15-2012, 03:03 PM
I dunno about you guys, but i feel we block a punt tomorrow. I have noticed that we have been inches away for the last few games, and i just have that gut feeling that tomorrow is the day.

Would be extra special if it happens deep in their territory and we return it for a score. But either way, i think we need to have some strong special teams play to be the X factor.
Yep getting closer and closer each game...</P>

</P>

special teams have played well the last few games.</P>

a kickoff/punt return and blocked punt is the only thing they havent done.....yet!!!</P>

oldgiantfan
01-15-2012, 03:05 PM
I'll take it. We're about due for some special teams "special" play.