PDA

View Full Version : Home teams now 6-0 in Playoffs so far

miked1958
01-14-2012, 11:38 PM
The teams with the Byes (49ers and Pats) showed no Rust today. Both getting wins over teams that won last week. (Saints and Denver) so all four Home teams last week (Giants,Texans,Saints and Denver) won. And the 2 today won.

I think it moves to 7-0 for home teams after Ravens dispose of Houston.

Odd cause usually there is always someone that makes a run all on the road.

Looks like our Gmen will be the only Away Team to advance this Weekend. We have the best chance

All In.. Go Gmen

BigBlue wins
01-14-2012, 11:41 PM
The teams with the Byes (49ers and Pats) showed no Rust today. Both getting wins over teams that won last week. (Saints and Denver) so all four Home teams last week (Giants,Texans,Saints and Denver) won. And the 2 today won.

Looks like our Gmen will be the only Away Team to advance this Weekend. We have the best chance

All In.. Go Gmen

You really think so? I think Houstons got the better team overall, but we'll see.

I've been waiting for this giants game since 4pm last sunday

miked1958
01-14-2012, 11:49 PM

All In.. Go Gmen

You really think so?* I think Houstons got the better team overall, but we'll see.

I've been waiting for this giants game since 4pm last sunday

Yes I think the ravens will exploit the young QB the same way the Pats toyed with Tebow tonight.

NYG4Life10
01-14-2012, 11:51 PM
And once again the giants have to be the team to break up the records

miked1958
01-15-2012, 12:01 AM
And once again the giants have to be the team to break up the recordsAnd break records we will

Firenugget
01-15-2012, 12:10 AM

All In.. Go Gmen

Yep, 7-1 sounds about right to me.

tikiandphil
01-15-2012, 12:11 AM
Goodf time for a CHANGE....GO GIANTS....

Jotun_Fan
01-15-2012, 12:41 AM
niners saints best playoff finish ive ever seen, amazing.

MikeIsaGiant
01-15-2012, 01:13 AM
Why can't Baltimore beat the Texans? i honestly think the game is handed to Baltimore IMO.

GMENAGAIN
01-15-2012, 08:45 AM
A visiting team is due!!

miked1958
01-15-2012, 09:04 AM
Why can't Baltimore beat the Texans? i honestly think the game is handed to Baltimore IMO.
No I am saying raven will beat Houston, to make home teams 7-0 so it will be up to us

Denaliman316
01-15-2012, 09:07 AM
Adam Schefter
Home teams 6-0 this post-season. But worth nothing the Giants seem awfully relaxed and confident heading into today's game.

per Twitter

Nice!

wgsgiants
01-15-2012, 11:14 AM
It is going to take excellent effort to break thru on the road. I had noticed that every home team has won this post season. I know someone has to break thru and win on the road. My pick is our Giants. It really takes mental toughness to win on the road and no one is better at that than the 'Road Warriors'</P>

'All In' Go Giants............................</P>

Zaggs
01-15-2012, 11:34 AM
Well you dont get too many upsets in the playoffs. So the football gods have one up their sleeves. So its us or the Texans.

MikeIsaGiant
01-15-2012, 11:38 AM
Well you dont get too many upsets in the playoffs.* So the football gods have one up their sleeves.* So its us or the Texans.

I'd give more chances to Houston, but to be honest I believe almost 95% that Baltimore will win that game hands down

miked1958
01-16-2012, 12:28 AM

All In.. Go Gmen
This!!!
Called it again......ALL In BABY

miked1958
01-16-2012, 12:29 AM
And once again the giants have to be the team to break up the recordsAnd break records we will
And we did eli goes to Lambeau and wins 2nd playoff game. How many have done that...

Home teams drop to 7-1. Lol