PDA

View Full Version : Briggs?!?

LTMatanza
03-30-2007, 02:42 PM
Just heard a rumor from 2 different people the giants traded for Briggs this morning but I cant find anything online about it. Anybody have a report?

lawl
03-30-2007, 02:45 PM
Just heard a rumor from 2 different people the giants traded for Briggs this morning but I cant find anything online about it. Anybody have a report?</P>

They lied to you.</P>

GiantsInSB38
03-30-2007, 02:46 PM
i really think that if there was the slightest of rumors it would be filling up the first page of threads.

Giant Smurf 83
03-30-2007, 02:49 PM
Yeah right, you think safety first Reese is going to trade any knid of draft pick for his money. Everybody on this message board will not even acknowledge his talents but the Giants definetly wont get Briggs.

JerseyGiant21
03-30-2007, 02:50 PM
Just heard a rumor from 2 different people the giants traded for Briggs this morning but I cant find anything online about it. Anybody have a report?

The answer is right there. [:)]

LTMatanza
03-30-2007, 02:52 PM
Yeah right, you think safety first Reese is going to trade any knid of draft pick for his money. Everybody on this message board will not even acknowledge his talents but the Giants definetly wont get Briggs.</P>

</P>

Supposedly we have already offered our first round pick for Briggs.</P>

LTMatanza
03-30-2007, 02:52 PM
Yeah right, you think safety first Reese is going to trade any knid of draft pick for his money. Everybody on this message board will not even acknowledge his talents but the Giants definetly wont get Briggs.</P>

</P>

slipknottin
03-30-2007, 02:53 PM
Supposedly we have already offered our first round pick for Briggs.</p>

according to who?

lawl
03-30-2007, 02:54 PM

</P>

</P>

but we haven't, stop making stuff up [:(]</P>

dlivesay
03-30-2007, 02:56 PM

</P>

and supposedly tom coughlin isn't concerned about job security this year.

Giant Smurf 83
03-30-2007, 02:57 PM

</P>

</P>

Really, give us a link and prove it</P>

Gmenrules28
03-30-2007, 03:08 PM
Supposedly we have already offered our first round pick for Briggs.</p>

This guy should be banned immediatley, Im so tired of the Briggs threads on here and people making up stupid post.

Gianthunter
03-30-2007, 03:17 PM
Just heard a rumor from 2 different people the giants traded for Briggs this morning but I cant find anything online about it. Anybody have a report?I heard a rumor from 2 different people that your teacher says you better get busy on that report.

bigbluefan1986
03-30-2007, 03:30 PM

</P>

</P>

Really, give us a link and prove it</P>

</P>

I could have sworn he said he cannot find anything online about it.</P>

mervinout
03-30-2007, 03:35 PM
i have a hole in my wall from banging my head so many times. Im so sick and tired of these useless threads they annoy me so much. I guess the good thing is im ready to headbutt these idiots unconscience

JerseyGiant21
03-30-2007, 03:41 PM
We should start a drinking game.
Anytime there is a new thread about Briggs or some other nonsense........a shot of Patron Silver...

mervinout
03-30-2007, 03:43 PM
Anytime there is a new thread about Briggs or some other nonsense........a shot of Patron Silver...

dont got patron silver ill just use jose, but im actually worried i only have one bottle :( i might need more

dyinghard
03-30-2007, 03:44 PM
</P>

Most people on this board can't afford Patron at the rate you would need to drink it with every Briggs mention.</P>

Bluedude2
03-30-2007, 03:44 PM

according to who?
Hitler.

dyinghard
03-30-2007, 03:45 PM

according to who?
Hitler.
<FONT color=#ff0000>Get down off the soap box and back away slowly.</FONT>

JerseyGiant21
03-30-2007, 03:56 PM
</p>

Most people on this board can't afford Patron at the rate you would need to drink it with every Briggs mention.</p>

Good old Jose Cuervo to the rescue?

RockstarJD
03-30-2007, 04:00 PM
Petron Silver IS tequila

SkinsFanSinceThaWomb
03-30-2007, 04:04 PM
</P>

Most people on this board can't afford Patron at the rate you would need to drink it with every Briggs mention.</P>

</P>

So I guess you guys tire of hearing about Lance Briggs too huh ? That's ALL that's being talked about in Redskin land too. Briggs this, Briggs that. Forget that Silver, that mess will get you in trouble. Me and a couple of my friends felt real grown up and took shots and punished a fifth during lunch. Needless to say not much was done after that! I'll shoot Ciroc, you guys punish the Tequilla, I'll stick with my vodka ! I'll take a drink everytime Lenny P says the Skins are trading up for Jamarcus Russell or any other rumor he writes ! As well as anytime I hear about Briggs concerning the Redskins ! [D]</P>

QBrady26
03-30-2007, 04:09 PM
oh em gee. no we didnt..dont want his baggage.

JerseyGiant21
03-30-2007, 04:11 PM
</p>

Most people on this board can't afford Patron at the rate you would need to drink it with every Briggs mention.</p>

</p>

So I guess you guys tire of hearing about Lance Briggs too huh ? That's ALL that's being talked about in Redskin land too. Briggs this, Briggs that. Forget that Silver, that mess will get you in trouble. Me and a couple of my friends felt real grown up and took shots and punished a fifth during lunch. Needless to say not much was done after that! I'll shoot Ciroc, you guys punish the Tequilla, I'll stick with my vodka ! I'll take a drink everytime Lenny P says the Skins are trading up for Jamarcus Russell or any other rumor he writes ! As well as anytime I hear about Briggs concerning the Redskins ! [D]</p>

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.....
Yeah...I guess Briggsmania is driving y'all way more batty.........good luck with that.
Just don't go too crazy with the Vodka.....drink lotsa water too......
[:P]

SkinsFanSinceThaWomb
03-30-2007, 04:21 PM
</P>

</P>

So I guess you guys tire of hearing about Lance Briggs too huh ? That's ALL that's being talked about in Redskin land too. Briggs this, Briggs that. Forget that Silver, that mess will get you in trouble. Me and a couple of my friends felt real grown up and took shots and punished a fifth during lunch. Needless to say not much was done after that! I'll shoot Ciroc, you guys punish the Tequilla, I'll stick with my vodka ! I'll take a drink everytime Lenny P says the Skins are trading up for Jamarcus Russell or any other rumor he writes ! As well as anytime I hear about Briggs concerning the Redskins ! [D]</P>

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.....
Yeah...I guess Briggsmania is driving y'all way more batty.........good luck with that.
Just don't go too crazy with the Vodka.....drink lotsa water too......
[:P]
</P>

Most definitely, I'm a fan of a team that can do some of the dumbest things known to man. Some of the dumbest people known to man also cheer for the team that I do. However, I'm a drinker so i'm not going to do anything stupid to mess up the whole weekend ! You're right though Jersey, the Briggs stuff is REAL crazy down here. Now Washington is supposed to be moving up to draft Jamarcus Russell per Lenny P http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2817276</P>

Man, my liver will be begging for mercy come draft day !</P>

MattMeyerBud
03-30-2007, 04:22 PM
Petron Silver IS tequila

ah i can't even consider it tequila, cuz i despise tequila.. its too smooth, it can't be tequila!!!

JerseyGiant21
03-30-2007, 04:28 PM
Most definitely, I'm a fan of a team that can do some of the dumbest things known to man. Some of the dumbest people known to man also cheer for the team that I do. However, I'm a drinker so i'm not going to do anything stupid to mess up the whole weekend ! You're right though Jersey, the Briggs stuff is REAL crazy down here. Now Washington is supposed to be moving up to draft Jamarcus Russell per Lenny P http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2817276</p>

Man, my liver will be begging for mercy come draft day !</p>

Your team in the offseason is def...um...fun to watch........[:P]

Just try not to make your liver cry too much.......I'm sure between now and draft day more craziness will occur!

BlitZ56
03-30-2007, 04:34 PM
</P>

</P>

Oh man just the thought of Cuervo gives me flashbacksof uh........[+o(]...[B]...[+o(]</P>

SkinsFanSinceThaWomb
03-30-2007, 04:35 PM
I'm enjoying this offseason too because the FO seems to be actually thinking. I HOPE all of the trade talks and player visits are just the teams way of toying with everyone and not so much as fact. Well I'm on my way to Jersey in a couple of hours, got some gambling to do in Atlantic City ! </P>

</P>

tabouli88
03-30-2007, 05:58 PM
I have a half bottle Patron.. at this rate It's gone in 20 minutes &amp; It's snowing where I live, I'm too lazy to go get more..

JesseJames
03-30-2007, 06:10 PM
this thread sounds to me like there are quite a few people on here who need to think seriously about getting into an alcohol program...