PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry, but were people saying that the Jets would get destroyed?

YankeesJets
09-19-2010, 08:50 PM
Yeah, thought so.

gmen0820
09-19-2010, 08:51 PM
Yeah, thought so.
Miami is 2-0. Worry about the division not what other people say. Jets probably showed everything this week.

Big Blue 418
09-19-2010, 08:53 PM
The Jets win a big regular season gam in week 2 . Thats how far you Jet fans standards have sunk ? Forget December & January

YankeesJets
09-19-2010, 08:54 PM
Yeah, thought so.
Miami is 2-0. Worry about the division not what other people say. Jets probably showed everything this week.

Of course I'm concerned about the Dolphins, but we'll see what happens.

I'd just like to see a few of the haters check into this thread to eat some crow. Mmmm, delicious crow.

tikiandphil
09-19-2010, 08:55 PM
I think you misunderstood.
People were HOPING the jets would get destroyed.
After the fake hamstring thing by revis the team seemed to pull together.

YankeesJets
09-19-2010, 08:58 PM
I think you misunderstood.
People were HOPING the jets would get destroyed.
After the fake hamstring thing by revis the team seemed to pull together.

Rex said that Revis pulled his hammy. Looks like he'll be out for a couple of weeks.

GmenRich1714
09-19-2010, 09:00 PM
Yeah, thought so.

get the hell out of here Ahole...i guarantee you were worried after that moss touchdown....go celebrate with your low class white trash friends that were all ready to leave the stadium at halftime..
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>

YankeesJets
09-19-2010, 09:02 PM
Yeah, thought so.

get the hell out of here Ahole...i guarantee you were worried after that moss touchdown....go celebrate with your low class white trash friends that were all ready to leave the stadium at halftime..
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>

Are you kidding? That stadium was louder in the second half than it was in the first. It's not my fault that it's never that loud during Giants games.

GmenRich1714
09-19-2010, 09:05 PM
yeah in typical fashion everyone was ready to party in the second half when they caught up....the whole first half you could hear a pin drop and ALOT of people were not in their seats....i saw the whole game...there was alot more grey that green in there when the going was tough......im not gonna indulge you with an arguement.....you are a low class individual that likes a low class team...very fitting...shouldnt you be posting about this on the jets board where people actually care?<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>

GmenRich1714
09-19-2010, 09:07 PM
and i love how you didnt address me calling you out for doubting your own team after the moss touchdown...dont wanna touch that subject huh...but his hammy was hurt right???? thats why he got his mug on the next randy moss poster <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>

YankeesJets
09-19-2010, 09:11 PM
yeah in typical fashion everyone was ready to party in the second half when they caught up....the whole first half you could hear a pin drop and ALOT of people were not in their seats....i saw the whole game...there was alot more grey that green in there when the going was tough......im not gonna indulge you with an arguement.....you are a low class individual that likes a low class team...very fitting...shouldnt you be posting about this on the jets board where people actually care?<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>

How am I low class? You guys were the ones ripping on the Jets, and creating MULTIPLE threads about them after their first loss. Sorry, but if that's what you call class, then I don't mind being low-class.

YankeesJets
09-19-2010, 09:13 PM
and i love how you didnt address me calling you out for doubting your own team after the moss touchdown...dont wanna touch that subject huh...but his hammy was hurt right???? thats why he got his mug on the next randy moss poster <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>

Why would I have to address that? Was I nervous after we went down a TD? Sure, of course. What fan wouldn't?

The crowd was in the entire game, and you shouldn't talk about our fans during games. &lt;Cough&gt; Giants fans are quiet &lt;Cough&gt;. There's even a thread in the main forum COMPLAINING about Giants fans, and crediting Jets fans for being loud.

How do you like that?

CTLadyBlue
09-19-2010, 09:20 PM
The Jets win a big regular season gam in week 2 . Thats how far you Jet fans standards have sunk ? Forget December & January

Remember 'The December Swoon' that the Jets always get afflicted with??

I never said the Jets would get destroyed. I was just tired of their yammering. Now with a win over the Patriots I expect that yammering to return. If they're smart, they'll take the approach they did all last week and shut up and focus.

Good win over the Pats. Props to you

YankeesJets
09-19-2010, 09:55 PM
The Jets win a big regular season gam in week 2 . Thats how far you Jet fans standards have sunk ? Forget December &amp; January

Remember 'The December Swoon' that the Jets always get afflicted with??

I never said the Jets would get destroyed. I was just tired of their yammering. Now with a win over the Patriots I expect that yammering to return. If they're smart, they'll take the approach they did all last week and shut up and focus.

Good win over the Pats. Props to you

Thanks. I hope the Giants put up a lot of points on the Colts. I have Manning and Bradshaw on my fantasy team!

Jack Robinson
09-19-2010, 10:58 PM
Yeah, thought so.

Does this week 2 win mean we can expect you, a Jets fan, to be living on the Giants message board the rest of the season?

Because for the last couple of weeks you and the other guy have had a cot pulled up.

YankeesJets
09-19-2010, 11:20 PM
Yeah, thought so.

Does this week 2 win mean we can expect you, a Jets fan, to be living on the Giants message board the rest of the season?

Because for the last couple of weeks you and the other guy have had a cot pulled up.

Wait, this is a Smack Talk board! Do you expect to just create threads bashing the Jets without their fans coming in and responding? It's all good fun.

Jack Robinson
09-19-2010, 11:22 PM
Yeah, thought so.

Wait, this is a Smack Talk board! Do you expect to just create threads bashing the Jets without their fans coming in and responding? It's all good fun.

I don't know. Did you expect threads NOT to be created after bashing the Giants on yours?

nycowns
09-19-2010, 11:45 PM
The jets are going to win some games this year, are you going to brag after all 6 wins?

YankeesJets
09-20-2010, 12:16 AM
Yeah, thought so.

I don't know. Did you expect threads NOT to be created after bashing the Giants on yours?

Again, that thread was about Francesa, not the Giants.

YankeesJets
09-20-2010, 12:17 AM
The jets are going to win some games this year, are you going to brag after all 6 wins?

Wow. That's a lot of smack talking from a fan whose team just got embarrassed on national TV.

Jack Robinson
09-20-2010, 12:23 AM
Yeah, thought so.

Again, that thread was about Francesa,* not the Giants.

And in it, you guys took just about every shot you possibly could at the Giants. You focusing on the title is splitting hairs. Same as your Tuck argument.

YankeesJets
09-20-2010, 12:27 AM
Yeah, thought so.

And in it, you guys took just about every shot you possibly could at the Giants. You focusing on the title is splitting hairs.

Meh. It's because of the way Francesa praises the Giants and rips on the Jets even when the Jets are outplaying the Giants. He also baited Giants players to talk smack about the Jets. It was more hatred of Francesa than hatred of the Giants. You can't deny that since there isn't one thread about the Giants in the entire board. This one still has 10.

Wes
09-20-2010, 12:34 AM
Yeah, thought so.
</P>

</P>

Hey im a Giants fan but hey, Jets played a really good game on both sides of the ball..id hate to say it but they are a much better team, i think mainly because they are much better coached.</P>

Jets woke up, Giants were exposed....heck they were blown out destroyed.....Mara is gonna be pissed.</P>

</P>

its one thing to lose...its another thing to be absolutely enbarrassed....this was a horribly coached /executed game..not sure where they go from here.</P>

</P>

Jack Robinson
09-20-2010, 12:37 AM
Yeah, thought so.

And in it, you guys took just about every shot you possibly could at the Giants. You focusing on the title is splitting hairs.

Meh. It's because of the way Francesa praises the Giants and rips on the Jets even when the Jets are outplaying the Giants. He also baited Giants players to talk smack about the Jets. It was more hatred of Francesa than hatred of the Giants. You can't deny that since there isn't one thread about the Giants in the entire board. This one still has 10.

When the Giants come out and say, without any provocation, that it's our town and stadium, as has been the case with the Jets for the last eight months, feel free to start 100 threads on your board.

Francessa rips the Giants plenty. You just don't notice because you think he's a Giants fan. Truth is, he respects the Giants more for shutting their mouth in preseason.

YankeesJets
09-20-2010, 12:38 AM
Yeah, thought so.
</p>

</p>

Hey im a Giants fan but hey, Jets played a really good game on both sides of the ball..id hate to say it but they are a much better team, i think mainly because they are much better coached.</p>

Jets woke up, Giants were exposed....heck they were blown out destroyed.....Mara is gonna be pissed.</p>

</p>

its one thing to lose...its another thing to be absolutely enbarrassed....this was a horribly coached /executed game..not sure where they go from here.</p>

</p>

Losses like these, especially for decent teams, can be a wake up call. There's still plenty of football left, and the Giants are still 1-1. It also helps that the 'Boys are 0-2. Not the end of the world.

YankeesJets
09-20-2010, 12:38 AM
Yeah, thought so.
</p>

</p>

Hey im a Giants fan but hey, Jets played a really good game on both sides of the ball..id hate to say it but they are a much better team, i think mainly because they are much better coached.</p>

Jets woke up, Giants were exposed....heck they were blown out destroyed.....Mara is gonna be pissed.</p>

</p>

its one thing to lose...its another thing to be absolutely enbarrassed....this was a horribly coached /executed game..not sure where they go from here.</p>

</p>

Losses like these, especially for decent teams, can be a wake up call. There's still plenty of football left, and the Giants are still 1-1. It also helps that the 'Boys are 0-2. Not the end of the world.

jasonbourne
09-20-2010, 12:40 AM
Lol... the jets are better coached then the giants.... Now thats funny

YankeesJets
09-20-2010, 12:41 AM
Yeah, thought so.

When the Giants come out and say, without any provocation, that it's our town and stadium, as has been the case with the Jets for the last eight months, feel free to start 100 threads on your board.

We're going in circles.

Justin Tuck DID say that the Giants own the town and that it's THEIR stadium completely unprovoked. He was baited by Francesa when the fat man asked him what he thought about the Jets.

The Jets said that they're going to be the biggest show in town. Not a slight to the Giants, just that they're going to be a very good football team.

If a team comes out and says they're going to win the Super Bowl, is that putting down the 31 other teams? Come on, man. Give it up.

YankeesJets
09-20-2010, 12:42 AM
Lol... the jets are better coached then the giants.... Now thats funny

They had a better season last year than the Giants, and we have a better defense. You have to admit that if Rex were coaching your team the Giants D would be a lot better.

egyptian420
09-20-2010, 12:43 AM
Honestly, I hate the jets more than ANYONE, and I haven't even read this thread at all.....if the maker is a jets fan, then you could suck my ####. But in all honesty..........after watching that pathetic game, I BET you the jets wouldn't have let peyton score that much on them on Every single drive.....that was just horrible to watch....almost as bad as our offense

Jack Robinson
09-20-2010, 12:46 AM
Yeah, thought so.

We're going in circles.

Justin Tuck DID say that the Giants own the town and that it's THEIR stadium completely unprovoked. He was baited by Francesa when the fat man asked him what he thought about the Jets.

The Jets said that they're going to be the biggest show in town. Not a slight to the Giants, just that they're going to be a very good football team.

If a team comes out and says they're going to win the Super Bowl, is that putting down the 31 other teams? Come on, man. Give it up.

Yep, we're going in circles, but I'm not the one driving the wagon. Francessa asked him what he thought about the Jets talk. That implied what he thought about "our stadium/town" and answered it as such because EVERYBODY has heard it.

He asked Keith Bulluck and Manning in the same interview, and said it directly: how do you feel about the jets calling it their town and their stadium.

Baited by Francessa. You come on. Splitting more hairs?

YankeesJets
09-20-2010, 01:00 AM
Yep, we're going in circles, but I'm not the one driving the wagon. Francessa asked him what he thought about the Jets talk. That implied what he thought about "our stadium/town" and answered it as such because EVERYBODY has heard it.

He asked Keith Bulluck and Manning in the same interview, and said it directly: how do you feel about the jets calling it their town and their stadium.

Christ.

Listen to the interviews again, man. You're just flat out wrong. When Francesa interviewed Tuck he made no mention of the Jets calling it *their* town. He just asked Tuck what he feels about the Jets grabbing all the headlines. Manning didn't take the bait, Tuck did.

Jack Robinson
09-20-2010, 01:17 AM

Christ.

Listen to the interviews again, man. You're just flat out wrong. When Francesa interviewed Tuck he made no mention of the Jets calling it *their* town. He just asked Tuck what he feels about the Jets grabbing all the headlines. Manning didn't take the bait, Tuck did.

Christ? I'll add Jesus H.

By talk, he was talking about what the jets already SAID.

Flat out asked Bulluck: What do you think about the jets calling it their stadium and their town?

DID YOU NOT SEE REX'S DAMN PRESS CONFERENCE?: "Next year people are going to be coming in and calling it JETS Stadium."

One of his other comments last year: "We're the greatest show in town."

DID YOU REALLY MISS ALL THIS?

YankeesJets
09-20-2010, 01:53 AM

Christ.

Flat out asked Bulluck: What do you think about the jets calling it their stadium and their town?

DID YOU NOT SEE REX'S DAMN PRESS CONFERENCE?: "Next year people are going to be coming in and calling it JETS Stadium."

Show me where Rex said that people will be calling it Jets stadium and I'll concede defeat on this topic. The other bit about the Jets being the biggest show in town is far from smack talk on the Giants, it's indirect at best whereas Tuck's comments were direct and flat out against the Jets.

Take off the goggles, man. Your charade is old.

younggiant
09-20-2010, 01:58 AM
I don't even argue with jets fans anymore. the last time they was in the superbowl Joe was waiving his finger around

Jack Robinson
09-20-2010, 02:04 AM

Christ.

Show me where Rex said that people will be calling it Jets stadium and I'll concede defeat on this topic. The other bit about the Jets being the biggest show in town is far from smack talk on the Giants, it's indirect at best whereas Tuck's comments were direct and flat out against the Jets.

Take off the goggles, man. Your charade is old.

I already told you it's not on youtube. Rex said it, and we all heard it. Francessa flat out asked Bulluck the question and we all knew what he was really asking Tuck, as I've now stated ad nauseum.

At this point I really don't care if you don't believe me or that you didn't get the Rex clips when the news was playing it at the end of last season. Only old charade here is a Jet fan coming on a Giant message board, no...LIVING ON IT...and trying to convince us that we didn't hear something we heard with our OWN EARS.

And GOGGLES? No wonder sound is a problem for you.

Jack Robinson
09-20-2010, 02:06 AM
I don't even argue with jets fans anymore. the last time they was in the superbowl Joe was waiving his finger around

I know. It's unbelievable that I'm still indulging this. I'm not indulging it anymore.

Rusty192
09-20-2010, 02:08 AM

I know. It's unbelievable that I'm still indulging this. 'Cause it's hilariously entertaining!

CTLadyBlue
09-20-2010, 08:09 AM
Yeah, thought so.

I don't know which Francesa you're talking about, but the one I listen to is not a Giants-homer who praises them no matter what.

But listening to the WFAN right now, I fully expected to hear the Giants getting ripped apart and everyone singing the Jets praised, however, because no one thought the Colts would lose 2 in a row, no one is really surprised the Giants lost last night, althought they expected the Giants to at least been more competitive.

As for the Jets win, no one's really slobbering so far, especially Craig Carton. It's only week 2, people

YankeesJets
09-20-2010, 10:24 AM
Yeah, thought so.

I don't know which Francesa you're talking about, but the one I listen to is not a Giants-homer who praises them no matter what.

Did you watch Mike'd Up after the game last night? It's pretty clear how full of **** he is just listening to him. Good thing it was a "free game" for the Giants tonight or you might be pretty worried as a Giants fan. I mean they certainly had a lot of currency built up in the bank with their dominant win over one of the worst teams in the NFL Week 1.

He's a jackass.

And, you're right, it's only Week 2. Plenty of football left.

YankeesJets
09-20-2010, 10:26 AM
At this point I really don't care if you don't believe me or that you didn't get the Rex clips when the news was playing it at the end of last season. Only old charade here is a Jet fan coming on a Giant message board, no...LIVING ON IT...and trying to convince us that we didn't hear something we heard with our OWN EARS.

I like how you give Tuck the benefit of the doubt, but don't for anything said by the Jets. If you'd only take the Blue Goggles off for once you'd be able to have an honest football discussion. But what can you do?

Jack Robinson
09-20-2010, 10:29 AM

I like how you give Tuck the benefit of the doubt, but don't for anything said by the Jets. If you'd only take the Blue Goggles off for once you'd be able to have an honest football discussion. But what can you do?

Where is the benefit of the doubt when we know the exact quotes Tuck is referring to?

You're a Jets fan. Go back to your board and enjoy your season.

TheBlueGiant
09-20-2010, 10:32 AM
I can recalla season the Giants having their *** handed to them in the fisrt 2 weeks then winning a super Bowl .I can't recall the jets doing that.. I was 2 when they won their last one.. Hell, I think the jets last super bowl was before man walked on the moon</P>

GMENAGAIN
09-20-2010, 10:35 AM
Can we stop with the Jets bashing now? Say what you want about the Jets, but they at least play hard and real tough. I wish our guys did that instead of just mailing in a *****-*** performance like last night . . . .

n420p69
09-20-2010, 10:35 AM
The Jets played very well yesterday. That was a great second half for them and a great win. To go 0-2 and have Miami start 2-0 would not have been good. I am no Jets hater like the rest, although Rex Ryan does need to shut up sometimes, because some of my best friends are Jets fans. Anyway good win yest.

TheBlueGiant
09-20-2010, 10:36 AM
Can we stop with the Jets bashing now? Say what you want about the Jets, but they at least play hard and real tough. I wish our guys did that instead of just mailing in a *****-*** performance like last night . . . .</P>

</P>

shut up and go put aon a jets jersy.. Gutlless turd</P>

DGRYAN1977
09-20-2010, 10:40 AM
Jets are one of the lowest class organizations in football. Their fans are low class. The coach is low class. The owner and his family (look at his deceased daughter) are low class.
Rex Ryan is like that drunk, loud and uncooth uncle everyone is embarrassed of.
The Jets are the "One stop team" because they pick up the players who are one stop away from the retirement home.
Jets have the right to talk trash when they will something meaningful. In my lifetime they Giants have done that 3 times.

Face it, the Jets are the red headed step child. No one wanted a "Jets stadium" so they had to beg and plead the Giants to build one with them.

YankeesJets
09-20-2010, 10:46 AM
Jets are one of the lowest class organizations in football. Their fans are low class. The coach is low class. The owner and his family (look at his deceased daughter) are low class.
The Jets are the "One stop team" because they pick up the players who are one stop away from the retirement home.
Jets have the right to talk trash when they will something meaningful. In my lifetime they Giants have done that 3 times.

Face it, the Jets are the red headed step child. No one wanted a "Jets stadium" so they had to beg and plead the Giants to build one with them.

I'd diginify this with a response, but your comments suggest that you're the same type of lowlife you accuse Jets fans of being.

CTLadyBlue
09-20-2010, 11:07 AM
Yeah, thought so.

Did you watch Mike'd Up after the game last night? It's pretty clear how full of **** he is just listening to him. Good thing it was a "free game" for the Giants tonight or you might be pretty worried as a Giants fan. I mean they certainly had a lot of currency built up in the bank with their dominant win over one of the worst teams in the NFL Week 1.

He's a jackass.

And, you're right, it's only Week 2. Plenty of football left.

I didn't listen to him last night - I listen to him at 1pm. He sounds like he's more in a 'don't panic' mode because a) it's only week 2 and b) it's an out of conference game.

Trust me - had this been week 10 or 11 and we just got our hineys handed to us by Dallas, Washington or Philly, Mike's tune would be MUCH different

bigblue58
09-20-2010, 11:23 AM
Yeah, thought so.

Your team, your teams players and your entire fan base are a bunch of arrogant, loudmouths, who make it impossible to root for or with! You had a good game after a bad game....so what?
Can you just enjoy the win without acting like a bunch of jerks??? Remember....just like your Jests....other teams can make adjustments against them as well! You got along without Revis this game....but you won't get along without him the whole season...and you damn well know it! Laugh now pal, because if that injury of his lingers, you won't be laughing for long.

YankeesJets
09-20-2010, 11:35 AM
Yeah, thought so.

Your team, your teams players and your entire fan base are a bunch of arrogant, loudmouths, who make it impossible to root for or with! You had a good game after a bad game....so what?
Can you just enjoy the win without acting like a bunch of jerks???* Remember....just like your Jests....other teams can make adjustments against them as well! You got along without Revis this game....but you won't get along without him the whole season...and you damn well know it! Laugh now pal, because if that injury of his lingers, you won't be laughing for long.

Who's acting like a jerk? You, among others, were jumping for joy after our loss last week, and even claiming that the Jets would get absolutely destroyed against the Pats. That didn't happen, and now it's time to eat crow.

giantfan4301
09-20-2010, 11:38 AM
Yeah, thought so.

Can you just enjoy the win without acting like a bunch of jerks???* Remember....just like your Jests....other teams can make adjustments against them as well! You got along without Revis this game....but you won't get along without him the whole season...and you damn well know it! Laugh now pal, because if that injury of his lingers, you won't be laughing for long.

Who's acting like a jerk? You, among others, were jumping for joy after our loss last week, and even claiming that the Jets would get absolutely destroyed against the Pats. That didn't happen, and now it's time to eat crow. I never understand trolls.. Why would they rather be on our message board then their own? Is it because everyone on the jets board hates you already?

DGRYAN1977
09-20-2010, 11:57 AM

I'd diginify this with a response, but your comments suggest that you're the same type of lowlife you accuse Jets fans of being.

If I were, I would be on the JETS board stirring up crap.

CTLadyBlue
09-20-2010, 12:05 PM
Yeah, thought so.

Who's acting like a jerk? You, among others, were jumping for joy after our loss last week, and even claiming that the Jets would get absolutely destroyed against the Pats. That didn't happen, and now it's time to eat crow.

I may have to go back and read some posts, but I don't recall any Giants fan 'jumping for joy' when the Jets lost to the Ravens. Maybe they had a bit of an 'I told you so" attitude, but we don't jump for joy over the Jets losing the way we do when Dallas/Philly loses.

Perhaps the loss last week was a good wake up call for the Jets to realize that their mouths aren't going to win games but their play. End of story

And as bigblue58 is trying to say.....don't get on your high horse (NOT saying you are, but perhaps other Jets fans) just because you beat the Pats. There's 14 games left to play and let's not forget the Jets history of collapsing in December. There are plenty of tough teams out there right now in their conference with the Colts and Steelers leading the way. What they did yesterday they'll have to do week after week in order to solidify themselves in everyone's eyes as bonafide contenders.

What the Giants did last week was meaningless. What we did last night concerns us as far as which team will show up the rest of the season. Let's see where everyone's at by week 10 before anyone - I don't care which team it is - starts beating their chest

allentown PA
09-20-2010, 12:07 PM
Yeah, thought so.

Don't let this guy bother you, if u read some of his other posts you can tell he knows little about the game and probaly nevered a sport in his life...who cares about the jets.

YankeesJets
09-20-2010, 12:22 PM
Yeah, thought so.

Don't let this guy bother you, if u read some of his other posts you can tell he knows little about the game and probaly nevered a sport in his life...who cares about the jets.

Ha. That's the second time you referenced my apparent ignorance when it comes to the game of football. You must have some pretty long arms to be able to pull that from so far up your ***.

allentown PA
09-20-2010, 12:25 PM
Yeah, thought so.

Ha. That's the second time you referenced my apparent ignorance when it comes to the game of football. You must have some pretty long arms to be able to pull that from so far up your ***. I accept your apology.

GMENAGAIN
09-20-2010, 03:35 PM
Can we stop with the Jets bashing now? Say what you want about the Jets, but they at least play hard and real tough. I wish our guys did that instead of just mailing in a *****-*** performance like last night . . . .</P>

</P>

</P>

Good comeback . . . . what are you 6 years old?</P>

You look like a total idiot ripping the Jets (who we do not even play this year) after our team **** the bed last night. But then again, I'm guessing that you're probably pretty used to looking like a total idiot, so carry on . . . . . </P>

DGRYAN1977
09-20-2010, 03:56 PM
Can we stop with the Jets bashing now? Say what you want about the Jets, but they at least play hard and real tough. I wish our guys did that instead of just mailing in a *****-*** performance like last night . . . .</p>

</p>

shut up and go put aon a jets jersy.. Gutlless turd</p>

</p>

Good comeback . . . . what are you 6 years old?</p>

You look like a total idiot ripping the Jets (who we do not even play this year) after our team **** the bed last night. But then again, I'm guessing that you're probably pretty used to looking like a total idiot, so carry on . . . . . </p>

I guess you just don't "get it". These JETS fans come here and walk around with their heads high like they have won 3+ super bowls. They walk around like They have gone undefeated. They walk around like Peyton Manning's offspring is their QB. Yes right now the Giants suck. We go through cycles. However, the JETS just ALWAYS suck. They have been in a 40 yr dry spell!
The JETS **** the bed in the playoffs but their fans act like their team wore gold and black in the SB last year. JETS fans win one game and they book their SB tickets. Last year I had 2 friends actually book a trip to the SB because they were so certain the JETS would be in...BEFORE the season started!
I personally am sick of their BS. I have never approached a fan of another team in public nor have I ever gone to the message board of another team. While wearing some Giants I have had plenty of JETS fans yell things at me and hurl obscenities at me. I have NEVER had a fan of ANY other team to that to me. No matter where I am and believe me, I have plenty of Eagles fans as friends and spent much time in Eagles country wearing Giants stuff. Never had an issue. Only with JETS fans.
Only then do I counter and say things in return.

TheBlueGiant
09-20-2010, 04:12 PM

</P>

</P>

You look like a total idiot ripping the Jets (who we do not even play this year) after our team **** the bed last night. But then again, I'm guessing that you're probably pretty used to looking like a total idiot, so carry on . . . . . </P>

</P>

nope, just pointing out what a coward you are, beside the that fact you always defend jet fans and take their side.. I think the word turd fits.. fake *** Giant fan go suck off fire man ed and the rest of the jet fans. damn clowm.. </P>

TheBlueGiant
09-20-2010, 04:15 PM

</P>

</P>

I guess you just don't "get it". These JETS fans come here and walk around with their heads high like they have won 3+ super bowls. They walk around like They have gone undefeated. They walk around like Peyton Manning's offspring is their QB. Yes right now the Giants suck. We go through cycles. However, the JETS just ALWAYS suck. They have been in a 40 yr dry spell!
The JETS **** the bed in the playoffs but their fans act like their team wore gold and black in the SB last year. JETS fans win one game and they book their SB tickets. Last year I had 2 friends actually book a trip to the SB because they were so certain the JETS would be in...BEFORE the season started!
I personally am sick of their BS. I have never approached a fan of another team in public nor have I ever gone to the message board of another team. While wearing some Giants I have had plenty of JETS fans yell things at me and hurl obscenities at me. I have NEVER had a fan of ANY other team to that to me. No matter where I am and believe me, I have plenty of Eagles fans as friends and spent much time in Eagles country wearing Giants stuff. Never had an issue. Only with JETS fans.
Only then do I counter and say things in return.

</P>

</P>

Dont bother with this **** bag coward.. She's not a real Giants fan.. She has been rooting for the jets all year and talks down to other Giant fans for defending their team like it's her job.. She's nothing but a coward and a turd.. 5 will get you ten she' one of these jackoffs that claim to root for both teams..</P>

YankeesJets
09-20-2010, 04:47 PM
Man, seeing the last few ******ed responses proves my point entirely. You call the Jets classless, yet you deride a fellow Giants fan for being reasonable.

Great job, guys!

nycowns
09-20-2010, 04:50 PM
man, I dont know if I can listen to you 5 more times this year.</P>

</P>

ugh.</P>

GMENAGAIN
09-20-2010, 05:57 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

nope, just pointing out what a coward you are, beside the that fact you always defend jet fans and take their side.. I think the word turd fits.. fake *** Giant fan go suck off fire man ed and the rest of the jet fans. damn clowm.. </P>

</P>

What exactly is a "clowm"???</P>

And how exactly am I a coward? Do you know what the word "coward" even means? Judging from your grammar,spelling and logic, I'm guessing no . . . . . </P>

I do not like or root for the Jets. I just think it's really ****ing stupid to come on a Giants MB and rip a team that we don't even play this year a day after they had a great game against a tough team and we played like a bunch of *******. Sorry to confuse your small little brain by using logic and reason, but you have left me no choice . . .</P>

DGRYAN1977
09-20-2010, 06:11 PM
Man, seeing the last few ******ed responses proves my point entirely. You call the Jets classless, yet you deride a fellow Giants fan for being reasonable.

Great job, guys!

He;s only being reasonable because he is siding with you.

Yankees807
09-20-2010, 06:25 PM
PS: Change your username to MetsJets being BOTH are known for being the bit** in this city with no way out!!! A 9-7 "woulda,coulda,shoulda" season last yr is as comical as Beltran's knees buckling in 2006!!! YOU WON NOTHING!!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! You are a franchise known for FAILURE and DISAPPOINTMENTS...is that not a FACT???? If the Lions made the playoffs and lost in say the 2nd round it doesnt give their fans bragging rights bc they had a better season then say Dallas,Giants,or Steeler fans. Mind you....your sounding exactly like a Mutts fan chriping in week 2. (same as Mutt fans yappin away like parrots in April and May)!!!

Remember......GIANT fans have seen GREATNESS! We've seen the UNTHINKABLE! We've witnessed remarkable upsets and magical superbowls! We're one of the most consistent franchises the past 30+ years!!!! Tell me....What have you seen besides 4 decades of utter disappointment? If you're going to debate sorry to tell you winning %,playoff appearances,superbowl wins and appearances,division titles have to be part of your argument no???

The last time your sorry organization won anything The Mamas And The Papas were the hottest musical group! Deal w the facts bc until you MAKE a superbowl let alone SEE them win one you will always be the red headed step child in this city!!!!!!! You're not under the radar anymore.....a playoff appearance won't cut it this yr!! Superbowl or Bust...remember that!!!

TheBlueGiant
09-20-2010, 06:40 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

And how exactly am I a coward? Do you know what the word "coward" even means? Judging from your grammar,spelling and logic, I'm guessing no . . . . . </P>

I do not like or root for the Jets. I just think it's really ****ing stupid to come on a Giants MB and rip a team that we don't even play this year a day after they had a great game against a tough team and we played like a bunch of *******. Sorry to confuse your small little brain by using logic and reason, but you have left me no choice . . .</P>

</P>

the only*****on the board is you and the jet troll.. 1969 is the last time your team won anything.. ..now go back to placing your mouth on fire man ed's junk.. You're a Fake Giant fan.. </P>

you have been too busy going down on jet fansand enjoying their load to notice this thread was started by a jet fan.. If you dont like the Giants you can get the **** out you ****ing ***got. smoke another penis fake giant fan..</P>

GMENAGAIN
09-20-2010, 10:11 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

the only*****on the board is you and the jet troll.. 1969 is the last time your team won anything.. ..now go back to placing your mouth on fire man ed's junk.. You're a Fake Giant fan.. </P>

you have been too busy going down on jet fansand enjoying their load to notice this thread was started by a jet fan.. If you dont like the Giants you can get the **** out you ****ing ***got. smoke another penis fake giant fan..</P>

</P>

Wow, you don't know anything at all about football, spelling or grammar, but you do seem to know a lot about homosexual acts . . . . . hmmmmm </P>

Die-Hard
09-20-2010, 10:46 PM
Thats about enough of this crap. Stop attacking each other or you will not post here.