PDA

View Full Version : 2 Years ago I Predicted Brandon Jacobs Downfall

Burress25
09-27-2010, 06:00 PM
I got banned 2 years ago for calling Jacobs aslow __ ___ ___ ____ ___ and BAM got me a year ban and after that I said screw it I'm not even coming back but two years later here I am.</P>

I just wanted to say every thing I said about Jacobs being on a down fall was right. You people would shoot my comments down every day and tell me "Jacobs is fine" and start telling me I'm the idiot. Harooi knows that I'm talking about. </P>

Well I rest my case two years later Jacobs is down for the count and he's not getting back up. What did I tell YOU two years ago? I said BRADSHAW will be the starter before his rookie contract is up. You all told me I was crazy. Not only did I tell you he would be the starter but I told you he could carry the load if needed. You also told me I was a idiot for that. Well here we are in the 2010 season and Jacobs is lucky to get more then 5 carries a game.</P>

This Oline is terrible and Bradshaw still finds a way to make it happen. I love how he runs and never gives up unlike Jacobs falling to the ground and crawling up hoping no one falls on the big baby.</P>

YATittle1962
09-27-2010, 06:04 PM
do you want a cookie?

GameTime
09-27-2010, 06:06 PM
dont break your arm patting yourself on the back......</P>

big effign deal. Half the board like Jacobs and the other half didnt. You are one of MANY who didnt like Jacobs. </P>

I like Bradshaw but he is not a superstarRB. He is good and the best the Giants have at the moment. </P>

He ran himself into a careless fumble and an obvious chop block. He messed up hugely on Sunday. It happens to all players at some point.</P>

Your predictions are as bold as you think......</P>

gmen0820
09-27-2010, 06:07 PM
Where did we keep that gold star?

gmen0820
Where did we keep that gold star?

Burress25
YATITTLE, Funny how you were one of them and still come with a smart comment. Thats why I hate you yankees. Stay up north and let the shine down here in the south.</P>

giantfan4301
do you want a cookie? THE RETURN OF YA TITTLE !! WOOO

Burress25
09-27-2010, 06:09 PM
I love it!! You up north muts are something!! Man you guys really need to live life. God Bless you people.

lawl
09-27-2010, 06:09 PM
this ****ing guy, next thing you know his "brother" Plaxico25 will be back too. I'm so stoked.

GameTime
09-27-2010, 06:11 PM
YATITTLE, Funny how you were one of them and still come with a smart comment.<FONT color=#000080 size=4> Thats why I hate you yankees. Stay up north and let the shine down here in the south.</FONT></P>

</P>

wow....and I thought you may have something intelligent to add........</P>

oh well....maybe wear a hat seems too much sun on head has simmerd your brain a little bit....;)</P>

bigblue4417
09-27-2010, 06:11 PM
prove it

GameTime
09-27-2010, 06:12 PM
I love it!! You up north muts are something!! Man you guys really need to live life. God Bless you people.</P>

WTF are you even talking about . If you hate yankees so much WTF are a fan of the Giants anyway</P>

Burress25
09-27-2010, 06:13 PM
YATITTLE, Funny how you were one of them and still come with a smart comment.<FONT color=#000080 size=4> Thats why I hate you yankees. Stay up north and let the shine down here in the south.</FONT></P>

</P>

oh well....maybe wear a hat seems too much sun on head has simmerd your brain a little bit....;)</P>

</P>

Yea I'll also kick my feet up here on south beach and get ready for my Miami Heat cause the Giants sure wont be fighting for a championship.</P>

YATittle1962
09-27-2010, 06:15 PM
YATITTLE, Funny how you were one of them and still come with a smart comment. Thats why I hate you yankees. Stay up north and let the shine down here in the south.</P>

this is why I still love you.......and I always will...... Roanoke may I have a tissue?....please

Searge21
09-27-2010, 06:15 PM
damn, how the heck do you get a 2 yr ban?

GameTime
09-27-2010, 06:17 PM

</P>

</P>

Yea I'll also kick my feet up here on south beach and get ready for my Miami Heat cause the Giants sure wont be fighting for a championship.</P>

</P>

and that has rellevance to what?.......</P>

so you like south beach.....congrats.</P>

nygpolishpunk
09-27-2010, 06:19 PM
i wonder...

Burress25
09-27-2010, 06:20 PM
</P>

If you read you would SEE and it wasa year ban I just didnt bother to come back cause this place is filled with unhappy people. I cant live life hating all the time like some of you. I call it how I see it this fan base is by far one of the ones at the bottom. Nothing but smart comments and people thinking cause they been on here for years they stand out. Get real people its a message board no one really cares about you're screen name.</P>

allentown PA
09-27-2010, 06:24 PM
I got banned 2 years ago for calling Jacobs a*slow __ ___ ___ ____ ___ and BAM got me a year ban and after that I said screw it I'm not even coming back but two years later here I am.</P>

I just wanted to say every thing I said about Jacobs being on a down fall was right. You people would shoot my comments down every day and tell me "Jacobs is fine" and start telling me I'm the idiot. Harooi knows that I'm talking about. </P>

Well I rest my case two years later Jacobs is down for the count and he's not getting back up. What did I tell YOU two years ago? I said BRADSHAW will be the starter before his rookie contract is up. You all told me I was crazy. Not only did I tell you he would be the starter but I told you he could carry the load if needed. You also told me I was a idiot for that. Well here we are in the 2010 season and Jacobs is lucky to get more then 5 carries a game.</P>

This Oline is terrible and Bradshaw still finds a way to make it happen. I love how he runs and never gives up unlike Jacobs falling to the ground and crawling up hoping no one falls on the big baby.</P> madam cleo...I didn't know u were a giant fan

Giantsare4me
09-27-2010, 06:28 PM
I don't how you can really not like him. he's not the same, but was a huge advantage for the team at one time......we do need to figure out what's going to work or move on though.

younggiant
09-27-2010, 06:35 PM
</P>

If you read you would SEE and it was*a year ban I just didnt bother to come back cause this place is filled with unhappy people. I cant live life hating all the time like some of you. I call it how I see it this fan base is by far one of the ones at the bottom. Nothing but smart comments and people thinking cause they been on here for years they stand out. Get real people its a message board no one really cares about you're screen name.</P>+1

Giant stuck in Texas
09-27-2010, 06:35 PM
I'm predicting another 1 year ban here for you shortly. I'm psychic like that you know.

Who knows, I'll probably come back on here and start a thread about it so I cant pat myself on the back for being right.

lawl
09-27-2010, 06:39 PM
</P>

<FONT size=6>people thinking cause they been on here for years they stand out. Get real people its a message board</FONT> </P>

</P>

aka The Giants MB Spokesman</P>

</P>

</P>

so precious.</P>

</P>

sharick88
09-27-2010, 06:39 PM
I got banned 2 years ago for calling Jacobs aslow __ ___ ___ ____ ___ and BAM got me a year ban and after that I said screw it I'm not even coming back but two years later here I am.</P>

This Oline is terrible and Bradshaw still finds a way to make it happen. I love how he runs and never gives up unlike Jacobs falling to the ground and crawling up hoping no one falls on the big baby.</P>
How's your clone Plaxico25 doing these days?

Burress25
09-27-2010, 06:41 PM
That was my first account that got banned. That one is down for the count just like Jacobs. Don't even know the email lol

nycsportzfan
09-27-2010, 06:59 PM
This is the same bradshaw that pretty much, through all the mistakes, could easily be singled out as having the top 2 crushing plays of the game? That bradshaw? The one who in a 10-10 tie, stuffed down in the endzone on 3rd down, chop blocked someone negating a huge beuaty of a throw for about 30yrds to mario manningham that would of possibly been the go ahead drive.. Or how about down 19-10, bradshaw, who did get us down to the 5 decided to fumble on next to no type of hit, negating what should of been a comeback drive scoring TD... Those 2 killer plays in my mind were the top 2 plays that killed our chances yesterday, both huge momentum killers.. Also, Tenn scored a TD off the free punt following the saftey, so in essence, his chopblock cost us 9pts...

Burress25
09-27-2010, 07:03 PM
This is the same bradshaw that pretty much, through all the mistakes, could easily be singled out as having the top 2 crushing plays of the game? That bradshaw? The one who in a 10-10 tie, stuffed down in the endzone on 3rd down, chop blocked someone negating a huge beuaty of a throw for about 30yrds to mario manningham that would of possibly been the go ahead drive.. Or how about down 19-10, bradshaw, who did get us down to the 5 decided to fumble on next to no type of hit, negating what should of been a comeback drive scoring TD... Those 2 killer plays in my mind were the top 2 plays that killed our chances yesterday, both huge momentum killers.. Also, Tenn scored a TD off the free punt following the saftey, so in essence, his chopblock cost us 9pts...
</P>

Yea I think its the same Bradshaw that plays harder then anyone on this whole roster. Yea that guy!!</P>

YATittle1962
09-27-2010, 07:04 PM
</P>

If you read you would SEE and it was*a year ban I just didnt bother to come back cause this place is filled with unhappy people. I cant live life hating all the time like some of you. I call it how I see it this fan base is by far one of the ones at the bottom. Nothing but smart comments and people thinking cause they been on here for years they stand out. Get real people its a message board no one really cares about you're screen name.</P>

no one gets as heated as you about opinions.......you are also the first ive ever seen come in patting himself on the back for some lame prediction....

what your are doing right now is exactly the same thing as what all the posters hating on Coughlin and Eli and whatnot....you are just venting it in a different way.....and hiding behind your little.......I chose not to come back because of the negativity and smart comments wah wah wah .......persona .....

I care about your screen name......its so cool.....like you and your MB envy

do you also have a monster truck that you think compensates for "other things" in your life?

bodsbymike
09-27-2010, 07:13 PM
A little off subject here (not that there really is one) but I just wanted to say to YA that I hope you are feeling better. Back issues are a b****. Get well soon and God bless.
Mike

nycsportzfan
09-27-2010, 07:27 PM
</p>

Yea I think its the same Bradshaw that plays harder then anyone on this whole roster. Yea that guy!!</p> great, he plays hard, dosen't do us much good, if hes injured or making crushing mistakes... Hes still got some things to improve, and its no gurantee he'll be the starter next yr, at this point...

FBomb
09-27-2010, 07:32 PM

</P>

lol............Well, I can see you didn't use all that down time to get any smarter.</P>

Armstead#98
09-27-2010, 07:35 PM
I got banned 2 years ago for calling Jacobs aslow __ ___ ___ ____ ___ and BAM got me a year ban and after that I said screw it I'm not even coming back but two years later here I am.</p>

I just wanted to say every thing I said about Jacobs being on a down fall was right. You people would shoot my comments down every day and tell me "Jacobs is fine" and start telling me I'm the idiot. Harooi knows that I'm talking about. </p>

Well I rest my case two years later Jacobs is down for the count and he's not getting back up. What did I tell YOU two years ago? I said BRADSHAW will be the starter before his rookie contract is up. You all told me I was crazy. Not only did I tell you he would be the starter but I told you he could carry the load if needed. You also told me I was a idiot for that. Well here we are in the 2010 season and Jacobs is lucky to get more then 5 carries a game.</p>

This Oline is terrible and Bradshaw still finds a way to make it happen. I love how he runs and never gives up unlike Jacobs falling to the ground and crawling up hoping no one falls on the big baby.</p>
I love this guy!!
You were greatly missed.. I don't agree with everything you say but I do find you very amusing

Burress25
09-27-2010, 07:38 PM
</P>

Yea I think its the same Bradshaw that plays harder then anyone on this whole roster. Yea that guy!!</P>

great, he plays hard, dosen't do us much good, if hes injured or making crushing mistakes... Hes still got some things to improve, and its no gurantee he'll be the starter next yr, at this point...
</P>

What does he not do good? He does not fumble alot. I do think the man avg's over 4.0 a carry.</P>

Sure he was hurt in the past but he played RIGHT? and played better then a heathly Jacobs.</P>

lttaylor56
09-27-2010, 07:39 PM
dont break your arm patting yourself on the back......</P>

big effign deal. Half the board like Jacobs and the other half didnt. You are one of MANY who didnt like Jacobs. </P>

I like Bradshaw but he is not a superstar*RB. He is good and the best the Giants have at the moment. </P>

He ran himself into a careless fumble and an obvious chop block. He messed up hugely on Sunday. It happens to all players at some point.</P>

Your predictions are as bold as you think......</P>

Agree. AB is still a dependable back. That kinda game happens to everyone. BJ is as good as he o-line. He's not as agile to make it thru the holes AB does.

nycsportzfan
09-27-2010, 07:55 PM
</p>

Yea I think its the same Bradshaw that plays harder then anyone on this whole roster. Yea that guy!!</p>

great, he plays hard, dosen't do us much good, if hes injured or making crushing mistakes... Hes still got some things to improve, and its no gurantee he'll be the starter next yr, at this point...
</p>

What does he not do good? He does not fumble alot. I do think the man avg's over 4.0 a carry.</p>

Sure he was hurt in the past but he played RIGHT? and played better then a heathly Jacobs.</p> Hey, i like him to, but i'm not gonna act like the guys one of the better backs in the league yet.. I mean, ya he hasen't fumbled alot, but he also hasen't been our main ballcarrier, but 3games so far... I would of waited alittle longer to make this thread, thats for sure, not after his 3rd game as a starter, and one where he did more bad then good.. He may wear down yet, with more carries, u don't know if that'll happen yet or not, theres alot of things that u still have to wait and see on with Ahmad, u made this thread after 3games, for godsake..lol I'd personally rather have a beastly back, and ahmad as a 2nd back weapon, to come in and use a nice blend of power and speed to were the defense down.. But, he has shown glimpses..

Burress25
09-27-2010, 07:59 PM
</P>

</P>

What does he not do good? He does not fumble alot. I do think the man avg's over 4.0 a carry.</P>

Sure he was hurt in the past but he played RIGHT? and played better then a heathly Jacobs.</P>

Hey, i like him to, but i'm not gonna act like the guys one of the better backs in the league yet.. I mean, ya he hasen't fumbled alot, but he also hasen't been our main ballcarrier, but 3games so far... I would of waited alittle longer to make this thread, thats for sure, not after his 3rd game as a starter, and one where he did more bad then good.. He may wear down yet, with more carries, u don't know if that'll happen yet or not, theres alot of things that u still have to wait and see on with Ahmad, u made this thread after 3games, for godsake..lol I'd personally rather have a beastly back, and ahmad as a 2nd back weapon, to come in and use a nice blend of power and speed to were the defense down.. But, he has shown glimpses..
</P>

Bradshaw is a all around back. I forgot who was calling the game sunday but they even said it.</P>

Sure I might be jumping the gun but I've been right more times then wrong when it comes to this team.</P>

FBomb
09-27-2010, 08:04 PM

</P>

Good for you!!!Now, if only you would have predicted the downfall of the O-line so you could have been right!!!</P>

I don't like BJ, but it's more about his mouth and antics......but comaring him the AB is comical. They are both 2 very different backs with 2 very different running styles. AB is more suited as our starter right now because our o-line can't open any running lanes and are getting pushed back into our backfield. AB is more elusive and is a great change of direction back. BJ needs a hole. There is no 'downfall' of Brandon Jacobs..he is the same back he always was, he just doesn't have the o-line he used to have.</P>

RoanokeFan
09-27-2010, 08:06 PM
I got banned 2 years ago for calling Jacobs aslow __ ___ ___ ____ ___ and BAM got me a year ban and after that I said screw it I'm not even coming back but two years later here I am.</p>

I just wanted to say every thing I said about Jacobs being on a down fall was right. You people would shoot my comments down every day and tell me "Jacobs is fine" and start telling me I'm the idiot. Harooi knows that I'm talking about. </p>

Well I rest my case two years later Jacobs is down for the count and he's not getting back up. What did I tell YOU two years ago? I said BRADSHAW will be the starter before his rookie contract is up. You all told me I was crazy. Not only did I tell you he would be the starter but I told you he could carry the load if needed. You also told me I was a idiot for that. Well here we are in the 2010 season and Jacobs is lucky to get more then 5 carries a game.</p>

This Oline is terrible and Bradshaw still finds a way to make it happen. I love how he runs and never gives up unlike Jacobs falling to the ground and crawling up hoping no one falls on the big baby.</p>

YOU ARE DA MAN, according to you [8-)]

lttaylor56
09-27-2010, 08:09 PM
I got banned 2 years ago for calling Jacobs a*slow __ ___ ___ ____ ___ and BAM got me a year ban and after that I said screw it I'm not even coming back but two years later here I am.</p>

YOU ARE DA MAN, according to you* [8-)]

Who is this guy? I wasnt sure what I was reading, is he for real? Giant's fans don't have too good a memmory of the bad stuff. We couldn't cope if we did. Stay positive and we'll won't ban you again.

Burress25
09-27-2010, 08:10 PM

</P>

Good for you!!!Now, if only you would have predicted the downfall of the O-line so you could have been right!!!</P>

I don't like BJ, but it's more about his mouth and antics......but comaring him the AB is comical. They are both 2 very different backs with 2 very different running styles. AB is more suited as our starter right now because our o-line can't open any running lanes and are getting pushed back into our backfield. AB is more elusive and is a great change of direction back. BJ needs a hole. There is no 'downfall' of Brandon Jacobs..he is the same back he always was, he just doesn't have the o-line he used to have.</P>

</P>

about time we agree!! but look at it this way the holes Jacobs used to get Bradshaw used to get and if you remember in 2008 Bradshaw was busting long runs left in right avg'n like75 yards a game on like 8-10 carries. Ahmad will do everything Jacobs can do and more.</P>

You dont see to many 6'5 250+ RB's in this league and there is a reason for that. The game is to fast these days for a huge runningback.</P>

FBomb
09-27-2010, 08:13 PM

</P>

</P>

about time we agree!! but look at it this way the holes Jacobs used to get Bradshaw used to get and if you remember in 2008 Bradshaw was busting long runs left in right avg'n like75 yards a game on like 8-10 carries. Ahmad will do everything Jacobs can do and more.</P>

You dont see to many 6'5 250+ RB's in this league and there is a reason for that. The game is to fast these days for a huge runningback.</P>

</P>

Um....we don't agree at all according to the original post. Please take that back before other posters see it and think I've lost my mind.</P>

Out of Exile
09-27-2010, 08:14 PM
do you want a cookie?

Beat me to it.

Burress25
09-27-2010, 08:15 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

Um....we don't agree at all according to the original post. Please take that back before other posters see it and think I've lost my mind.</P>

</P>

This was your second post trying to get my attention so I thought I would give you some. Why did it take till your second post to bring you're points up? Oh thats right the smart comment is always the first post.</P>

Burress25
09-27-2010, 08:16 PM
do you want a cookie? Beat me to it.</P>

I do want a cookie and I want all you muts to kiss my shoe for thinking Jacobs was a all pro running back and the future of this team. Geez New Yorkers can never just be wrong.</P>

YATittle1962
09-27-2010, 08:17 PM
do you want a cookie?

Beat me to it.

;)

FBomb
09-27-2010, 08:18 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

This was your second post trying to get my attention so I thought I would give you some. Why did it take till your second post to bring you're points up? Oh thats right the smart comment is always the first post.</P>

</P>

First of all.....ALL of my posts are gems compared to yours.....secondly, my first post was an attempt to goad you into getting yourself banned again.</P>

Burress25
09-27-2010, 08:19 PM

</P>

I don't like BJ, but it's more about his mouth and antics......but comaring him the AB is comical. They are both 2 very different backs with 2 very different running styles. AB is more suited as our starter right now because our o-line can't open any running lanes and are getting pushed back into our backfield. AB is more elusive and is a great change of direction back. <FONT size=5>BJ needs a hole</FONT>. There is no 'downfall' of Brandon Jacobs..he is the same back he always was, he just doesn't have the o-line he used to have.</P>

</P>

thats saying there is no UPSIDE TO JACOBS... There for he's on a downfall and for you to say other is just insane.</P>

</P>

Will I waste my time with you, NO! Will I ever pay you mind again, NO! Will you always look for my atention, YES!</P>

YATittle1962
09-27-2010, 08:19 PM

I do want a cookie and I want all you muts to kiss my shoe for thinking Jacobs was a all pro running back and the future of this team. Geez New Yorkers can never just be wrong.</P>

not getting attention at home huh?

try bringing home flowers......it works sometimes.......or maybe she is more of a 6 pack of schlitz and a pack of reds kind of girl?

gmensyndrome
09-27-2010, 08:20 PM
Ever think that the Oline is suspect and maybe also the reason the tip toe burglar has dissappeared?

The Giants need talent on the OLINE. We used a 2nd round pick on snee which really was a really late 1st (34th overall).

Beatty is going to need to pput on more weight to be any type of effective in this league. I am not completely ready to call him a bust. but maybe him on the sideline he will put on some weight.

Barden is about a season away from being a bust FOR REAL. if he makes no impact this year i think we can say that the 09 draft was one of the worsts drafts in recent years.

think about what we could have done with those picks.
(maulauaga, laurinaitis, shonn greene, mike wallace)
All within our reach if we really wanted it.

JR its time to step it up and leave the projects alone. stick with the proven schools. Enough of the small school and project players. Might not be around for the project to flourish so whats the point?

Burress25
09-27-2010, 08:22 PM

not getting attention at home huh? try bringing home flowers......it works sometimes.......or maybe she is more of a 6 pack of schlitz and a pack of reds kind of girl?</P>

says the guy with a bad back that spends most his time on this website.. You sure are one up on me lol</P>

FBomb
09-27-2010, 08:23 PM

</P>

I don't like BJ, but it's more about his mouth and antics......but comaring him the AB is comical. They are both 2 very different backs with 2 very different running styles. AB is more suited as our starter right now because our o-line can't open any running lanes and are getting pushed back into our backfield. AB is more elusive and is a great change of direction back. <FONT size=5>BJ needs a hole</FONT>. There is no 'downfall' of Brandon Jacobs..he is the same back he always was, he just doesn't have the o-line he used to have.</P>

</P>

thats saying there is no UPSIDE TO JACOBS... There for he's on a downfall and for you to say other is just insane.</P>

</P>

Will I waste my time with you, NO! Will I never pay you mind again, NO! Will you always look for my atention, YES!</P>

</P>

BJ ALWAYS needed a hole...he hasn't gotten worse. The o-line has. For you to say other is just you being the same idot you were before.</P>

</P>

NYGMEN_4LIFE
09-27-2010, 08:23 PM

Jacobs had some good years... i dont get you. Ill say right now that in a few years AB will have a downfall!!!!! No ****, runningbacks dont last too long compared to other players. Every player will have a downfall eventually in a game like this.

FBomb
09-27-2010, 08:24 PM

not getting attention at home huh? try bringing home flowers......it works sometimes.......or maybe she is more of a 6 pack of schlitz and a pack of reds kind of girl?</P>

says the guy with a bad back that spends most his time on this website.. You sure are one up on me lol</P>

</P>

I'd say he's about 1 million up on you........but then again, so is 95% of this board.</P>

Mod_N
09-27-2010, 08:25 PM

says the guy with a bad back that spends most his time on this website.. You sure are one up on me lol</P>Nuh uh. Take 3 days off.

radar-ray
09-27-2010, 08:27 PM
Don't understand why you guys waste your energy on this moron post.

YATittle1962
09-27-2010, 08:27 PM

you could only dream of leading half the life I have lead my friend........

......and GWAT has more than one up on you for the record

but I still love ya..........get your anger out.....im here for you

YATittle1962
09-27-2010, 08:28 PM
Don't understand why you guys waste your energy on this moron post.

just having a little fun

NYGMEN_4LIFE
09-27-2010, 08:29 PM

says the guy with a bad back that spends most his time on this website.. You sure are one up on me lol</P>Nuh uh. Take 3 days off.

I think dude had some issues, haha

FBomb
09-27-2010, 08:30 PM
Don't understand why you guys waste your energy on this moron post.</P>

I like to watch his head explode.</P>

listenup
09-27-2010, 08:32 PM
I got banned 2 years ago for calling Jacobs a*slow __ ___ ___ ____ ___ and BAM got me a year ban and after that I said screw it I'm not even coming back but two years later here I am.</P>

</P>

Good for you!!!*Now, if only you would have predicted the downfall of the O-line so you could have been right!!!</P>

I don't like BJ, but it's more about his mouth and antics......but comaring him the AB is comical.* They are both 2 very different backs with 2 very different running styles.* AB is more suited as our starter right now because our o-line can't open any running lanes and are getting pushed back into our backfield.* AB is more elusive and is a great change of direction back.* BJ needs a hole.* There is no 'downfall' of Brandon Jacobs..he is the same back he always was, he just doesn't have the o-line he used to have.</P>

</P>

about time we agree!! but look at it this way the holes Jacobs used to get Bradshaw used to get and if you remember in 2008 Bradshaw was busting long runs left in right avg'n like*75 yards a game on like 8-10 carries. Ahmad will do everything Jacobs can do and more.</P>

</P>

Um....we don't agree at all according to the original post.* Please take that back before other posters see it and think I've lost my mind.</P>LOLZ!

Redeyejedi
09-27-2010, 08:35 PM
</P>

If you read you would SEE and it wasa year ban I just didnt bother to come back cause this place is filled with unhappy people. I cant live life hating all the time like some of you. I call it how I see it this fan base is by far one of the ones at the bottom. Nothing but smart comments and people thinking cause they been on here for years they stand out. Get real people its a message board no one really cares about you're screen name.</P> no one gets as heated as you about opinions.......you are also the first ive ever seen come in patting himself on the back for some lame prediction.... what your are doing right now is exactly the same thing as what all the posters hating on Coughlin and Eli and whatnot....you are just venting it in a different way.....and hiding behind your little.......I chose not to come back because of the negativity and smart comments wah wah wah .......persona ..... I care about your screen name......its so cool.....like you and your MB envy do you also have a monster truck that you think compensates for "other things" in your life?LOL tiny

lttaylor56
09-27-2010, 08:39 PM
I see, this was a homecoming for y'all. You have history with this guy.

giantman8493
09-27-2010, 08:40 PM
* This is the same bradshaw that pretty much, through all the mistakes, could easily be singled out as having the top 2 crushing plays of the game? That bradshaw? The one who in a 10-10 tie, stuffed down in the endzone on 3rd down, chop blocked someone negating a huge beuaty of a throw for about 30yrds to mario manningham that would of possibly been the go ahead drive.. Or how about down 19-10, bradshaw, who did get us down to the 5 decided to fumble on next to no type of hit, negating what should of been a comeback drive scoring TD... Those 2 killer plays in my mind were the top 2 plays that killed our chances yesterday, both huge momentum killers.. Also, Tenn scored a TD off the free punt following the saftey, so in essence, his chopblock cost us 9pts...

bradshaws chop block would have been a legal cut block if the center koets did not have the dts face mack. you know the diffrence of a chop block and cut block right if not i can explain it.

jackgregory
09-27-2010, 08:41 PM
This guy didnt deserve a ban any more than other folks goading him on this thread. Politics I guess?

FBomb
09-27-2010, 08:43 PM
This guy didnt deserve a ban any more than other folks goading him on this thread. Politics I guess?
</P>

He has a history....and a short fuse.</P>

To be honest, I didn't want him banned either...he's fun. But I'm not a mod either.</P>

giantman8493
09-27-2010, 08:48 PM
</P>

To be honest, I didn't want him banned either...he's fun.* But I'm not a mod either.</P>why?

YATittle1962
09-27-2010, 08:58 PM
</P>

To be honest, I didn't want him banned either...he's fun.* But I'm not a mod either.</P>

I agree F.....I love playing with new and old toys

sharick88
09-27-2010, 09:04 PM
That was my first account that got banned. That one is down for the count just like Jacobs. Don't even know the email lol</P>

It kinda looks like you're down for the count based on what I'm seeing in this thread. </P>

NYG4lifeNYK
09-27-2010, 09:06 PM
Did you also predict our O-Line would regress in a two year stint?

You're a clown dude.. Jacobs has been running great this year with limited touches..

when have you ever said anything positive about the Giants though so why am I even arguing..

lawl
09-27-2010, 09:09 PM
</P>

<FONT size=6>people thinking cause they been on here for years they stand out. Get real people its a message board</FONT> </P>

</P>

aka The Giants MB Spokesman</P>

</P>

</P>

so precious.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Words cannot express how upset I am that this quote got overlooked. [;)]</P>

Armstead#98
09-27-2010, 09:13 PM

You're a clown dude.. Jacobs has been running great this year with limited touches..

when have you ever said anything positive about the Giants though so why am I even arguing..
3.0 ypc is running great?

stormin normand
09-27-2010, 09:40 PM
<font size="4">LOL. Nearly an hour has passed since he was banned and able to reply and this thread keeps rolling along.

I gotta admit I thought?think he is a jerk but am laughing and enjoying myself all the same.

It wouldn't be fun if we all had exactly the same opinion.

The personal attack on YA and his back was how ever totally uncalled
for and not indicative of how most Giant fans would act. So
3 days off and a lesson learned for him seems fair.

YA muscle relaxers and Jack :) JK take it easy follow Docs instructions, be patient.

been there and done that.

</font>

poppa smurph
09-27-2010, 10:01 PM
<FONT size=4>LOL. Nearly an hour has passed since he was banned and able to reply and this thread keeps rolling along.

I gotta admit I thought?think he is a jerk but am laughing and enjoying myself all the same.

The personal attack on YA and his back was how ever totally uncalled for and not indicative of how most Giant fans would act. So 3 days off and a lesson learned for him seems fair.

YA muscle relaxers and Jack :) JK take it easy follow Docs instructions, be patient.

</FONT></P>

Took the words right out of my fingers... except for the Jack.</P>

Ever hear of Jack and milk when you were 15? I didn't, but that didn't stop me. </P>

Lol, the 2 hours of puking stopped me.</P>

I drink R&amp;R now.[;)]</P>

</P>

NYG4lifeNYK
09-27-2010, 10:20 PM

3.0 ypc is running great?

The O-Line has been **** and yes he's been running very well. He gets limited touches barely gets a chance to get warmed up..

nycsportzfan
09-28-2010, 01:50 AM
<font size="4">LOL. Nearly an hour has passed since he was banned and able to reply and this thread keeps rolling along.

</font> Ya, but in that dudes defense, YA attacked his Girlfriend, claiming she could be a 6pack of Shlitz and Redpack type of girl? Thats worse then talking about a bad Back.. He had no choice but to attack what he thought was at least the same level of insult, which i think it wasen't, but thats just me.. U should never talk about someones Girl or Family, thats low, unless u are in front of em, and some real justice can at least be tried...lol I like YA alot, i'm just saying...

stormin normand
09-28-2010, 02:07 AM

</font> Ya, but in that dudes defense, YA attacked his
Girlfriend, claiming she could be a 6pack of Shlitz and Redpack type of
girl? Thats worse then talking about a bad Back.. He had no choice but
to attack what he thought was at least the same level of insult, which
i think it wasen't, but thats just me.. U should never talk about
someones Girl or Family, thats low, unless u are in front of em, and
some real justice can at least be tried...lol I like YA alot, i'm just
saying...

Yeah, I guess. I saw something like that but didn't pay attention to who said it.

Hell I used to be a schlitz guy myself around 14 y/o.

Too much German beer since then.

stormin normand
09-28-2010, 02:10 AM

The
personal attack on YA and his back was how ever totally uncalled for
and not indicative of how most Giant fans would act. So 3
days off and a lesson learned for him seems fair.

</font></p>

Took the words right out of my fingers... except for the Jack.</p>

Ever hear of Jack and milk when you were 15? I didn't, but that didn't stop me. </p>

Lol, the 2 hours of puking stopped me.</p>

I drink R&amp;R now.[;)]</p>

</p>

There is actually a drink like that, never tried it never will.

I did try chugging Kahlua and chasing it with milk. Ah the things a 14 y/o will do :)