PDA

View Full Version : I hope Fewell is Taking major notes.............................

Searge21
09-27-2010, 10:50 PM
how we could not get pressure on a much worse Titans O is beyond me and you see the Pack making life miserable for a much better Bears O.

Dumb *** Fewell had better learn how to Blitz..

like the guy but losing and see us do dumb stuff like coach stupidly and play stupid is pissing me the heck off!!!!!!

NYG4lifeNYK
09-27-2010, 10:51 PM
.....um

what?

Searge21
09-27-2010, 10:52 PM
.....um

what?

not that complicated big guy

Danny1024
09-27-2010, 10:52 PM
The Bears have the worst offensive line in the league you idiot.

Searge21
09-27-2010, 10:57 PM

Yeah they are sooooooooooooooooooooo much worse and much more dummmmmmmmbbbb than our Superior NYG O-line you ***gasswipe

BlueBlooded1979
09-27-2010, 10:57 PM

They seemed to handle Demarcus Ware just fine. I wouldn't sleep on them.

horn27
09-27-2010, 11:02 PM
Take it easy people .

Searge21
09-27-2010, 11:03 PM

They seemed to handle Demarcus Ware just fine. I wouldn't sleep on them.

yeah this PUnk must be a sportscenter watcher; he doesn't watch the actual games.............

any blind fool could see the cowboys actually started off the game rushing Cutler well, but they made " ADJUMSTMENTS" , somethign our beloved NYG didnt do when we were obliviated by the colts

NYG4lifeNYK
09-27-2010, 11:03 PM
I just don't get why you said Fewell should take major notes?

Searge21
09-27-2010, 11:09 PM

how many times did Fewell blitz young? I counted 1

Ok the Pack are taking chances and absolutely getting there on a much better Bears O. You absolutely cannot sit back and give a qb confidence and all day to throw the damn ball which is what fewell did yesterday. Obviously what Capers is doing tonite is working

Overdrive92
09-27-2010, 11:17 PM
In the scenario we're in, Fewell better be taking notes regardless of blitzing, their O-line, Cutler, etc. And that goes for Gilbride and a good majority of the Giants players too.

YATittle1962
09-27-2010, 11:22 PM
if our defense heavily wants to "read and react" against the Packers........Rogers will pick us apart.......

you seeing this guy moving this Bears D where ever he wants them?

multiple times he has pumped right and thrown left to a wide open receiver

Pack looks pretty good on D as well

Denaliman316
09-27-2010, 11:27 PM
Agree on Fewell and Gilbride.

Blitz seems most effective off the corners.

Bears Secondary has a ton of holes. Rodgers is shredding them. If his WRs would stop the drops this would be a blowout already. Cutler looks lost except for that last drive. Throwing ducks.

GB has a mediocre D, Cutlers just reverting back to his old ways.

You can see the loss of Grant has slowed them.
Quick slants seem to be burning Da Bears.

Itlan
09-27-2010, 11:34 PM
Searge21 is a moronic fool, who just results to insulting immediately to anyone who questions his motives, or simply disagrees with him. A neanderthal I believe.

FIFTY6 G-MAN
09-27-2010, 11:34 PM

Ok the Pack are taking chances and absolutely getting there on a much better Bears O. You absolutely cannot sit back and give a qb confidence and all day to throw the damn ball which is what fewell did yesterday. Obviously what Capers is doing tonite is working
did you even watch the game we blitzed major and got picked up allot but still pressured his A**. it was our BS that beat us. please stop posting til ur outta JR. high..isnt it past your bedtime, i know mine are in bed at this time..gonna call social services on your ma and pa

Searge21
09-28-2010, 02:12 PM
Searge21 is a moronic fool, who just results to insulting immediately to anyone who questions his motives, or simply disagrees with him. A neanderthal I believe.

really? Can you even define that. Who cares who agrees and disagrees little child?

What is the truth is the truth, agree or disagree, i will live on lil homie

Searge21
09-28-2010, 02:14 PM

did you even watch the game we blitzed major and got picked up allot but still pressured his A**. it was our BS that beat us. please stop posting til ur outta JR. high..isnt it past your bedtime, i know mine are in bed at this time..gonna call social services on your ma and pa
sure did watch the game lil boy and we didnt blitz much, more than one but certainly not what was needed!!!!

and you sure those are your kids? I don't think you have enuff semen yet at 7 yrs old

Die-Hard
09-28-2010, 06:27 PM
Learn from your mistakes, folks. This kind of banter will not be tolerated.