nycsportzfan
10-17-2010, 04:08 PM
man TT! nice play, but man!

Evo'Ed
How can you not catch that.

giantsforce
Who do they put in to throw if stanton goes out?Does it matter? Fewell's defense will make him look like a Hall of Famer!
See my point? 3rd and 8 and we cannot even tackle.

Redeyejedi
Thank God Eli didnt turn it over today because there was no margin for error

BigBlue1971
10-17-2010, 04:09 PM
good defense boys. </P>

keep it up. </P>

giantfan4301
is that another sck?

nycsportzfan
wow, we haven't taken advantage of some things today, alot of balls on the ground we haven't gotten.. But still, nice play there all around..

Evo'Ed
Anybody notice that JPP isn't in the DE rotation, as Tolefson has been in there?

Ruttiger711
Oh Stanton just got nailed

BigBlue1971
please hit this guy hard.

giantfan4301
Wow really? what are you guys DOING on defence? HES NOT EVEN 2ND STRING!

HiGreg
If stanton can do this, what will vick do?

nycsportzfan
are u freaking kidding me? Are u kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nycsportzfan
10-17-2010, 04:10 PM
nice tackle roll!

giantsforce
Who do they put in to throw if stanton goes out?Does it matter? Fewell's defense will make him look like a Hall of Famer!
See my point? 3rd and 8 and we cannot even tackle.
Do I need to mention that he is a 3rd stringer?

giantfan4301
They need to hit these lions harder, they keep getting up to talk crap

HiGreg
Send everyone to the end zone

BigBlue1971
got 20 secs boys, just hold 'em here

nycsportzfan
this is crazy! How did this happen? If we escape this, we better go work on some things!

HiGreg
even the defensive line go to the endzone, not like there getting pressure.

Big Blue 418
10-17-2010, 04:11 PM
Stop sitting on soft coverage send the damn troop s

Mr Excitement
The D isnt what we thought they were...

giantfan4301
ANTREL ROLLE FIRST PICK AS A GIANT

HiGreg
game.

Beelzeboss
<font color="#0000ff"><font size="6">WOOO WOOOO!!!!!!!
</font></font>

nycsportzfan
Antrel!!!! Awesome! FEEEWWWW!

BigBlue1971
that takes care of it boys. nice game.</P>

not well played but a win nonetheless.</P>

flimflam
Wow. It looks like everyone expected Stanton to slide. Instead he kept running as the Giants' D sat and watched.

Pop it Ahmad
Collective sigh of relief @ the stadium.

Rolle shoulda just fell though. Can't risk no fumbles. Nothing to lose.

Bmwx5M
10-17-2010, 04:12 PM
Yea we have A LOT to work on, 3rd string QB wow.

mfraykor
another night for TUMS>..

Thanx GMEN...

I will take the win... but geeeezzzzeeee

nycsportzfan
Kenny Phillips for GAME MVP! Thats whos getting my vote!

Evo'Ed
Rolle made up for his bad play on the Megatron TD.

giantfan4301
Can't say i am dissapointed in the defence, The lions offense is obviously very potent, look at their other games

Captain Chaos
Man that was close!!!!

Mr Excitement
Can't say i am dissapointed in the defence, The lions offense is obviously very potent, look at their other games

You meant to put that in red right?

BigBlue1971
10-17-2010, 04:13 PM
nice win G-Men. </P>

now you can get your minds on who you are really thinking about...</P>

the turds. Go Giants</P>

Bmwx5M
GG weird NFL season i mean rams beat the chargers so great win for us i guess lol.

nycsportzfan
Can't say i am dissapointed in the defence, The lions offense is obviously very potent, look at their other games ya, but we had there 3rd string QB out there, and Calvin Johnson with a Bum Shoulder

nycsportzfan
Can't say i am dissapointed in the defence, The lions offense is obviously very potent, look at their other games ya, but we had there 3rd string QB out there, and Calvin Johnson with a Bum Shoulder

Redeyejedi
Rolle should of just went down

giantfan4301
First game without eli throwing a pick

Emp9
bradshaw gets my vote

HiGreg
horrible game but we're 4-2 still tied for #1 in divison.
A LOT of work to do if we want to beat dallas.

Beelzeboss
Kenny Phillips for GAME MVP! Thats whos getting my vote!

Ahmad!!!

Evo'Ed
Got to give credit to the Lions, as they play hard.</P>

Big Blue 418
A win is a win but what a terrible effort. We should have been putting more pressure on Stanton . Any qb can throw in soft coverage . Ferrell had his worst effort in game coaching

Redeyejedi
First game without eli throwing a pickProbably would of lost had he

bigjeep
10-17-2010, 04:14 PM
As I said, easy win! [B]

ItaliaNYC
In closing, I'd like to say, you all suck as Giants fans.

BigBlue1971
good win but they need to clean up on a few things. </P>

Giantsare4me
This team is not a good team, Dallas will beat these bums down next week..

Mr Excitement
10-17-2010, 04:15 PM
Its quite obvious the D line isn't going to get much pressure without the help of a blitz or playing a bad O line...They need to step it up.

BigBlue1971
10-17-2010, 04:15 PM
As I said, easy win! [B]</P>

</P>

[B] [y]</P>

buddy33
10-17-2010, 04:17 PM
Its a win. Detroit has some weapons. They could not run the ball and besides that one big play to Johnson they did not do much in the air. The offense was ugly though. Run when they should pass, pass when they should run. I'm not a big stat guy, but worst in the NFL on 3rd down conversions is not good.

FBomb
10-17-2010, 04:19 PM
A win is a win but what a terrible effort. We should have been putting more pressure on Stanton . Any qb can throw in soft coverage . Ferrell had his worst effort in game coaching</P>

Really? You don't think that maybe the Colts game was the worst? We gave up a few big plays by taking chances at the ball. 3rd down Defense failed to make tackles. This is NOT on PF.</P>

HiGreg
10-17-2010, 04:19 PM
Lets hope now vikings spank the girls.

bigjeep
10-17-2010, 04:20 PM
Its a win. Detroit has some weapons. They could not run the ball and besides that one big play to Johnson they did not do much in the air. The offense was ugly though. Run when they should pass, pass when they should run. I'm not a big stat guy, but worst in the NFL on 3rd down conversions is not good.</P>

</P>

"fake" fan [li]</P>

FBomb
10-17-2010, 04:21 PM
This team is not a good team, Dallas will beat these bums down next week..</P>

Please just stop posting. Nothing you ever say is worth reading.....it's just a waste of everyone's time.</P>

bigjeep
10-17-2010, 04:22 PM
When things go bad, the fake, phoney, hater, fairweather fans come out of the woodwork! [:D]

bigjeep
10-17-2010, 04:24 PM
Today should be an easy win. Enjoy the game! [:D]</P>

</P>

[:D]</P>

FBomb
10-17-2010, 04:26 PM
lol...jeepy is in rare form today!![:P]

Giantsare4me
10-17-2010, 04:29 PM

Please just stop posting.* Nothing you ever say is worth reading.....it's just a waste of everyone's time.</P>

You need to worry about you, OK?

these girls go to Dallas playing like this....they'll get the **** kicked out of them. take off your Homer glasses dude.

FBomb
10-17-2010, 04:31 PM

Please just stop posting. Nothing you ever say is worth reading.....it's just a waste of everyone's time.</P>

You need to worry about you, OK? these girls go to Dallas playing like this....they'll get the **** kicked out of them. take off your Homer glasses dude.</P>

I'll take of my "Homer Glasses" when you take off your "Dunce Cap." I hope you really enjoy your status as the Village Idiot....it isn't likely to change any time soon.</P>

Giantsare4me
10-17-2010, 04:34 PM

You need to worry about you, OK? these girls go to Dallas playing like this....they'll get the **** kicked out of them. take off your Homer glasses dude.</P>

I'll take of my "Homer Glasses" when you take off your "Dunce Cap." I hope you really enjoy your status as the Village Idiot....it isn't likely to change any time soon.</P>

</P>

Typical for you, Mr No-Game. I guess you really don't see too good, BOY!!</P>

bigjeep
10-17-2010, 04:35 PM

FBomb is a "real" fan, sometimes in disguise!</P>

NYG4Life10
10-17-2010, 04:37 PM

If Anyone thinks this was a great game by the giants then i must be smoking something, i get it a win is a win and i accept that were 4-2 but i agree ifwe play like this next week we will get beat</P>

This zone crap needs to go, and like i said before this game couple days ago and everyone bashed me for saying it we need to biltz more and stop relying on the 4 man rush all the time and you saw what happened when the 4 guys didnt get thre </P>

FBomb
10-17-2010, 04:38 PM

</P>

</P>

No game? lol.......it's always the funniest here when an idiot has no idea he's an idiot. Thanks for that.</P>

bigjeep
10-17-2010, 04:39 PM

If Anyone thinks this was a great game by the giants then i must be smoking something, i get it a win is a win and i accept that were 4-2 but i agree ifwe play like this next week we will get beat</P>

This zone crap needs to go, and like i said before this game couple days ago and everyone bashed me for saying it we need to biltz more and stop relying on the 4 man rush all the time and you saw what happened when the 4 guys didnt get thre </P>

</P>

Hey, we got the bad game out of the way, and still won. </P>

FBomb
10-17-2010, 04:40 PM

</P>

Has nothing to do with a "great game"...it wasn't, but this team is WAY better than this idiot preaches to the idiot masses.</P>

Ghost
10-17-2010, 04:49 PM
This team is not a good team, Dallas will beat these bums down next week..</p>

Please just stop posting. Nothing you ever say is worth reading.....it's just a waste of everyone's time.</p>

You need to worry about you, OK? these girls go to Dallas playing like this....they'll get the **** kicked out of them. take off your Homer glasses dude.</p>

If Anyone thinks this was a great game by the giants then i must be smoking something, i get it a win is a win and i accept that were 4-2 but i agree ifwe play like this next week we will get beat</p>

This zone crap needs to go, and like i said before this game couple days ago and everyone bashed me for saying it we need to biltz more and stop relying on the 4 man rush all the time and you saw what happened when the 4 guys didnt get thre </p>You are mistaken

Let me shut you up and catch you up to speed.A few things you need to understand.

2 Penalties
+2 turnover
167 yds rushing
64 yds rushing agaisnt us, and half of that came on 2 plays
104 QB rating

We play like that we will beat just about anybody. The rest is nonsense, and whining about any little mistake , nitpicking and fault finding.Oh yeah, and the punter pinned them deep 4 times.

Giantsare4me
10-17-2010, 04:53 PM

</P>

</P>

No game? lol.......it's always the funniest here when an idiot has no idea he's an idiot. Thanks for that.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Whatever Buttface, You're worse than my Ex-Wife, really.</P>

Giantsare4me
10-17-2010, 04:55 PM

</P>

</P>

Dude, if youtry spelling out the truth in here.............people won't see it. I'm telling everyone, Dallas will kill us playing like this.</P>

Giantsare4me
10-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Ghost, they gave us that game.

Redeyejedi
10-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Hah the Broncos kicked an onside kick and recovered after Tebow Scored a TD

UmenYiourAnIdiot
10-17-2010, 05:00 PM
Giantsare4me, you clearly don't know what you are talking about. If you just look at the facts, everything dictates the Giants would woop the Boys...Who are....1-3?

Whats wrong with you? They fought through a tough game and got a great win, as every other win is.

You can't pass off your disdain for intelligence, your remarks are unbelievably lacking in substance and overpowered with inuendo. Your like one of those fans who is glass 1/2 empty and acts as if that makes you sensible...Its just your opinion.

I thought the Giants played hard today and worked to come back from an early deficit to put the game squarely in our hands...Defense played well and stepped up to the task...We could've made more plays but I am more than happy with the ones we did.

TT dropped a sure INT that would've sealed the game and a couple plays later another safety picks up his slack and puts it away.
I see a lot of perciveerance(sp) from this team and its exactly what we need to be able to fight through the tough battles.

Awesome game, GO GIANTS!

FBomb
10-17-2010, 05:19 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

And you're half as smart as my 5 year old.</P>

FBomb
10-17-2010, 05:21 PM
Giantsare4me, you clearly don't know what you are talking about. If you just look at the facts, everything dictates the Giants would woop the Boys...Who are....1-3?

Whats wrong with you? They fought through a tough game and got a great win, as every other win is.

You can't pass off your disdain for intelligence, your remarks are unbelievably lacking in substance and overpowered with inuendo. Your like one of those fans who is glass 1/2 empty and acts as if that makes you sensible...Its just your opinion.

I thought the Giants played hard today and worked to come back from an early deficit to put the game squarely in our hands...Defense played well and stepped up to the task...We could've made more plays but I am more than happy with the ones we did.

TT dropped a sure INT that would've sealed the game and a couple plays later another safety picks up his slack and puts it away.
I see a lot of perciveerance(sp) from this team and its exactly what we need to be able to fight through the tough battles.

Awesome game, GO GIANTS!
</P>

BRILLIANT!!!!</P>

FBomb
10-17-2010, 05:23 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

And he knows NOTHING about football. Did you really just call me "Buttface"?</P>

Eli TO Shockey
10-17-2010, 05:51 PM

Please just stop posting. Nothing you ever say is worth reading.....it's just a waste of everyone's time.</p>

You need to worry about you, OK? these girls go to Dallas playing like this....they'll get the **** kicked out of them. take off your Homer glasses dude.</p>

I'll take of my "Homer Glasses" when you take off your "Dunce Cap." I hope you really enjoy your status as the Village Idiot....it isn't likely to change any time soon.</p>

</p>

Typical for you, Mr No-Game. I guess you really don't see too good, BOY!!</p>

</p>

No game? lol.......it's always the funniest here when an idiot has no idea he's an idiot. Thanks for that.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Whatever Buttface, You're worse than my Ex-Wife, really.</p>

Dude, you are a clown, no one on this MB takes you serious. Especially when you use words like "buttface" LOL

GMENAGAIN
10-17-2010, 05:53 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

And he knows NOTHING about football. Did you really just call me "Buttface"?</P>

</P>

Don't worry FBomb, that guy is nothing but a poopyhead . . . . </P>

FBomb
10-17-2010, 05:55 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

lol....Yep....he defianately has nothing but **** between his ears.</P>

Giantsare4me
10-17-2010, 06:27 PM

Awesome game, GO GIANTS!
</P>

</P>

Which only proves that you really are an idiot, they gave that game to the Giants today, homer.</P>

Giantsare4me
10-17-2010, 06:28 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Well look, it's the board sissy.</P>

Giantsare4me
10-17-2010, 06:29 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Do you even watch the games? </P>

FBomb
10-17-2010, 06:42 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

lol....."board sissy"? Is that even possible?</P>

I think I'd rather be the "board sissy" than the Village idiot.</P>

FBomb
10-17-2010, 06:44 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Every single one........Not saying you don't watch, but I think your low intellect effects your ability to understand most of it.</P>

YATittle1962
10-17-2010, 06:54 PM
fight nice fellas ......fight nice

Eli TO Shockey
10-17-2010, 06:55 PM

I'll take of my "Homer Glasses" when you take off your "Dunce Cap." I hope you really enjoy your status as the Village Idiot....it isn't likely to change any time soon.</p>

</p>

</p>

No game? lol.......it's always the funniest here when an idiot has no idea he's an idiot. Thanks for that.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

And you're half as smart as my 5 year old.</p>

</p>

And he knows NOTHING about football. Did you really just call me "Buttface"?</p>

</p>

Don't worry FBomb, that guy is nothing but a poopyhead . . . . </p>

</p>

lol....Yep....he defianately has nothing but **** between his ears.</p>

</p>

</p>

Do you even watch the games? </p>

</p>

Every single one........Not saying you don't watch, but I think your low intellect effects your ability to understand most of it.</p>

lol, do you think he wears a helmet and shoulder pads while watching the game?

YATittle1962
10-17-2010, 06:58 PM

Please just stop posting.* Nothing you ever say is worth reading.....it's just a waste of everyone's time.</p>

I'll take of my "Homer Glasses" when you take off your "Dunce Cap."* I hope you really enjoy your status as the Village Idiot....it isn't likely to change any time soon.</p>

</p>

</p>

No game? lol.......it's always the funniest here when an idiot has no idea he's an idiot.* Thanks for that.</p>

</p>

*</p>

*</p>

</p>

And you're half as smart as my 5 year old.</p>

</p>

And he knows NOTHING about football.* Did you really just call me "Buttface"?</p>

</p>

Don't worry FBomb, that guy is nothing but a poopyhead . . . . </p>

</p>

lol....Yep....he defianately has nothing but **** between his ears.</p>

</p>

*</p>

Do you even watch the games? </p>

</p>

Every single one........Not saying you don't watch, but I think your low intellect effects your ability to understand most of it.</p>

u may be confusing him with me.......

Im the guy in shoulder pads with my nose pressed against the TV

FBomb
10-17-2010, 06:59 PM
With the helmet on backwards.

Eli TO Shockey
10-17-2010, 07:04 PM
dallas about to lose, i love it!

FBomb
10-17-2010, 07:07 PM
1-4..lol</P>

Giantsare4me
10-17-2010, 07:12 PM
1-4..lol</P>

</P>

</P>

So i guess you think we'll beat them too, because they're 1 and 4?</P>

Pardon me, but that's some lame logic to use.</P>

Giantsare4me
10-17-2010, 07:13 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Every single one........Not saying you don't watch, but I think your low intellect effects your ability to understand most of it.</P>

u may be confusing him with me....... Im the guy in shoulder pads with my nose pressed against the TV</P>

</P>

He he.....</P>

FBomb
10-17-2010, 07:18 PM
1-4..lol</P>

</P>

</P>

So i guess you think we'll beat them too, because they're 1 and 4?</P>

Pardon me, but that's some lame logic to use.</P>

</P>

They are 1-4 for a reason. NO game in the NFL is a "gimme", especially in the NFC East. IF we win we will deserve it.</P>

You should really just quit while you're behind....you look dumber with every post....something you are not unfamiliar with.</P>

GMENAGAIN
10-17-2010, 07:19 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

sissy . . . . lol</P>