PDA

View Full Version : How to watch every game of every sport

Cubuffalo
10-18-2010, 06:50 PM
Dear all, as you may notice from my logo, I am out of the area these days. However, I have discovered a website which live broadcasts not only Giants games, but every game of every sport, worldwide. It's called ***. It may or may not be a legal stream, but I thought I would share it with you, fellow Giants fans, in the midst of your current Cablevision issues.

cornerback30
10-18-2010, 08:05 PM
Dear all, as you may notice from my logo, I am out of the area these days. However, I have discovered a website which live broadcasts not only Giants games, but every game of every sport, worldwide. It's called atdhe.net. It may or may not be a legal stream, but I thought I would share it with you, fellow Giants fans, in the midst of your current Cablevision issues.Post the whole link if it's legit,I couldn't see the game yesterday as well because down South they favor the Saints almost every week.

bigjeep
10-18-2010, 08:07 PM
Dear all, as you may notice from my logo, I am out of the area these days. However, I have discovered a website which live broadcasts not only Giants games, but every game of every sport, worldwide. It's called ***. It may or may not be a legal stream, but I thought I would share it with you, fellow Giants fans, in the midst of your current Cablevision issues.</P>

</P>

You better delete your post. you will get banned!</P>

Die-Hard
10-18-2010, 08:07 PM
Seriously? Did you miss the pinned topic about not posting links to illegal streaming sites?

Please pay attention and read before you post