PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely amazing...

casvdry
01-15-2012, 07:25 PM
No idea how you did it, but you're doing it. Giants get in to the playoffs and look like a completely different team.

miked1958
01-15-2012, 08:35 PM
No idea how you did it, but you're doing it. Giants get in to the playoffs and look like a completely different team.

Yep the revenge tour continues next week in SF

miked1958
01-15-2012, 08:36 PM

Thanks we are getting hot at right time.

Hopefully another SB title for NFC East.

I have no doubt with all the young talent and young coach they will be back on top again soon to

casvdry
01-15-2012, 08:38 PM
Need to fix our offensive line. That way Romo won't be running for his life a split second after snapping the ball. Hoping that NO doesn't resign Nicks and we draft DeCastro. That also seems to be the majority opinion of most Cowboy fans.

ArcticLady
01-15-2012, 08:42 PM
EXCELLENT!!!!
Thank You NEW YORK GIANTS!
YESsssss!

shotcalla39
01-18-2012, 10:08 PM
That's why us fans get so frustrated with this team... Because we know what they're capable of

scoopscj
01-19-2012, 02:56 PM
Hey Cas.. nice to hear from you. Hope you are well. Thanks for the props. Most of us don't know how we are doing it either. We aren't exactly running the ball. I honestly think it's coaching and the health of Boley and Tuck. Manning has been playing very well too but we've seen this team lay eggs. I just hope they can keep it together for the next 3 weeks.

Scoops