PDA

View Full Version : Mods....where the hell is my thread??????????

YATittle1962
11-01-2010, 11:40 AM
why is "Did You Know" gone?

is was a favorite of many of the quality posters here for almost 2 years and was 500 pages long.......

why is it gone?

I find this very disrespectful and if it was deleted I dont think ill be coming back to these boards.......

this place is becoming more and more lame over the years and that was one of the only quality threads some of the best posters could count on every day.....

I want some answers

ny06
11-01-2010, 11:43 AM
I just noticed that.</P>

It has to be some sort of mistake.</P>

Let's hope the mods do the right thing and put it back up. </P>

lttaylor56
11-01-2010, 11:44 AM
Has to be a mistake??? I learned stuff and had questions answered on that thread that I wondered about for years

Mod_M
11-01-2010, 11:47 AM
no idea why it was deleted, i moved it to the Entertainment thread for now. Will have to see which mod deleted it and why. I have no answer for you at the moment.

ny06
11-01-2010, 11:49 AM
http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/1229701.aspx (/forums/thread/1229701.aspx)

YATittle1962
no idea why it was deleted, i moved it to the Entertainment thread for now.* Will have to see which mod deleted it and why. I have no answer for you at the moment.

can we put it back to TAGF?

every post in it has been about Giant football for years.....

and I would love to know who deleted it and why

allentown PA
yea wtf...its the best thread on here...where am I gonna go now??? some "fire coughlin thread" or some other **** thread analyzing the play calling. You mods keep all these horrific threads and you get rid of that one...You make me sick do ur ****in job.

Jint Fan 73
11-01-2010, 11:50 AM
Probably the same mod who deleted / moved all the Bob Sheppard threads

Mod_M
11-01-2010, 11:54 AM
yea wtf...its the best thread on here...where am I gonna go now??? some "fire coughlin thread" or some other **** thread analyzing the play calling. You mods keep all these horrific threads and you get rid of that one...You make me sick do ur ****in job.

its not our job we're volunteers. And I have done my job after your verbal assault on a female poster here. Maybe I should of given you a longer vacation just to make sure you get the point.

Mod_M
11-01-2010, 11:56 AM
no idea why it was deleted, i moved it to the Entertainment thread for now. Will have to see which mod deleted it and why. I have no answer for you at the moment.

can we put it back to TAGF?

every post in it has been about Giant football for years.....

and I would love to know who deleted it and why

I am curious as well

Please check your PM

Morehead State
11-01-2010, 11:56 AM

its not our job we're volunteers. And I have done my job after your verbal assault on a female poster here. Maybe I should of given you a longer vacation just to make sure you get the point.
</P>

When did you become so sensitive? Lighten up and let people vent.</P>

YATittle1962
11-01-2010, 12:08 PM
this is crap and I want a reasonable explanation.....

and dont give me "its not Giants realated enough"

because all it was ....was Giants related.....

50 threads about hating Gilbride....fine

Eli better than so and so.....fine

people asking you to vote for their child in a cutest kid contest........fine

a million threads asking to get every FA that comes on the market.....fine

a quality thread where quality posters talk of nothing but Giants football......and a place where there has never been one ounce of bad blood and it gets deleted....then put in Entertainment?????

this is a bogus.....power trip move

was it really taking up space where it was for 2 friggin years?

weak weak weak!!!!!!!!

Mod_M
11-01-2010, 12:09 PM
Listen, I did all I could for you and i put it up and put it out of the way for now. I think it was just a mistake, but im just making sure

RoanokeFan
11-01-2010, 12:11 PM
why is "Did You Know" gone?

is was a favorite of many of the quality posters here for almost 2 years and was 500 pages long.......

why is it gone?

I find this very disrespectful and if it was deleted I dont think ill be coming back to these boards.......

this place is becoming more and more lame over the years and that was one of the only quality threads some of the best posters could count on every day.....

I want some answers

We'd all like some answers.

scoopscj
11-01-2010, 12:12 PM
It needs to be put back in TAGF area. Whoever moved it is getting coal for x-mas.

Scoops

YATittle1962
11-01-2010, 12:14 PM
Listen, I did all I could for you and i put it up and put it out of the way for now. I think it was just a mistake, but im just making sure

so why not put it back where it was?

go read every post in all 500 pages

you will find nothing but ....GIANTS RELATED.....posts

nothing but harmless....friendly.....Giants football talk.......everyday......for 2 years!!!!!!!!!

is there a rule or something that says ....what you talk about in a thread has to have happened in the last 2 seasons or something????

I dont get it......

is there no respect for the history of this team

do you guys only want people hating Gilbride and wondering if Eli is elite?

does that not get old?

Im pissed

IT WAS GIANTS RELATED

IT WAS GIANTS RELATED

500 PAGES WORTH OF GIANTS RELATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scoopscj
11-01-2010, 12:17 PM
Mod, move it back. Out of the way...wtf. It was in the way? SIGH. You are out of line and need to move it back to TAGF.

Seriously.

Scoops

YATittle1962
11-01-2010, 12:21 PM
so why not put it back where it was?

go read every post in all 500 pages

you will find nothing but ....GIANTS RELATED.....posts

nothing but harmless....friendly.....Giants football talk.......everyday......for 2 years!!!!!!!!!

is there a rule or something that says ....what you talk about in a thread has to have happened in the last 2 seasons or something????

I dont get it......

is there no respect for the history of this team

do you guys only want people hating Gilbride and wondering if Eli is elite?

does that not get old?

Im pissed

IT WAS GIANTS RELATED

IT WAS GIANTS RELATED

500 PAGES WORTH OF GIANTS RELATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im keeping this bumped until our thread returns to its rightful place

bigjeep
11-01-2010, 12:22 PM
Looks like a dictatorship is running this place now!

YATittle1962
11-01-2010, 12:28 PM
bump until i get some reasonable answers

buddy33
11-01-2010, 12:31 PM
bump until i get some reasonable answers</P>

I read that thread sometimes and saw nothing wrong with it. I started a thread yesterday about Seattle having a good punt returner and that was deleted. Don't know if anyone said something bad that made it get deleted though.</P>

TuckYou
11-01-2010, 12:34 PM
It seems like this forum is some of your lives... amazing. Its just a thread. Although you know what would really be neat, is if the search function actually worked.

Mod_M
11-01-2010, 12:38 PM
It seems like this forum is some of your lives... amazing. Its just a thread. Although you know what would really be neat, is if the search function actually worked.

the boards are moving to an entirely different place with features and things that should work

and YA you can bump this thread as much as you want thats not going to make the other mods email me back faster. I told you what the situation was, so dont bother wasting your time bumping to get attention. You got my attention and i told you i am looking into it.

YATittle1962
11-01-2010, 12:52 PM
get it back in TAGF

it ridiculous

Mod_M
11-01-2010, 12:55 PM
i will... once I know why it was deleted

which was probably an honest mistake

It may of been moved because these boards are a POS and it may have some type of weird effect on the memory.

But either way I dont know why your this worked up about it. All of these threads will be gone once the transition happens to the new boards from my understanding

listenup
11-01-2010, 12:59 PM
Just curious, what does it matter which section its in?

Marvelousmik
11-01-2010, 01:00 PM

It may of been moved because these boards are a POS and it may have some type of weird effect on the memory.

But either way I dont know why your this worked up about it. All of these threads will be gone once the transition happens to the new boards from my understanding

Good. Cause that Did you know thread was pretty annoying. It's time we move on from it.

YATittle1962
11-01-2010, 01:02 PM

It may of been moved because these boards are a POS and it may have some type of weird effect on the memory.*

But either way I dont know why your this worked up about it.* All of these threads will be gone once the transition happens to the new boards from my understanding

Good. Cause that Did you know thread was pretty annoying. It's time we move on from it.

envy is a B aint it

you sound like one of those morons who hated Howard Stern but wouldnt change the station

YATittle1962
11-01-2010, 01:03 PM
Just curious, what does it matter which section its in?*

it matters because it was in TAGF for 2 years and all of the sudden its not.....

it has nothing to do with entertainment and everything to do with Giants football

Gianthunter
11-01-2010, 01:04 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS FREAKIN HILARIOUS WHATS NEXT BREATHOLDING.

YATittle1962
11-01-2010, 01:12 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS FREAKIN HILARIOUS WHATS NEXT BREATHOLDING.

thank you for the bump

DaBlueHornet
11-01-2010, 01:16 PM
Ha Ha This dude is having an epic meltdown.
I wonder how you react when something *really* bad happens.

Roosevelt
11-01-2010, 01:18 PM
Sorry to read this YA and all who enjoyed that great thread.

Mods have moved my Giants related threads a number of times and it truly sucks. There are some that just don't get it, causing the board to suffer because of it.

Roosevelt
11-01-2010, 01:19 PM

This from someone who never had a thread worth saving. [Y]

Marvelousmik
11-01-2010, 01:22 PM

envy is a B aint it

you sound like one of those morons who hated Howard Stern but wouldnt change the station

I don't even know who howard stern is. I am just happy that thread is gone. Anytime it was time to talk about football and whats going on with the team, id see that same old annoying thread pop back up from time to time. Let it die already and move on. It's just a thread, your life will continue.

Marvelousmik
11-01-2010, 01:24 PM

+1

TuckYou
11-01-2010, 01:30 PM
I don't even know who howard stern is. </P>

</P>

Really?</P>

allentown PA
11-01-2010, 01:31 PM

It may of been moved because these boards are a POS and it may have some type of weird effect on the memory.*

But either way I dont know why your this worked up about it.* All of these threads will be gone once the transition happens to the new boards from my understanding

envy is a B aint it

I don't even know who howard stern is. I am just happy that thread is gone. Anytime it was time to talk about football and whats going on with the team, id see that same old annoying thread pop back up from time to time. Let it die already and move on. It's just a thread, your life will continue.

why ru even commenting on this if u didnt like the thread...go into a "giants should trade for tim tebow" thread or a "we should run a 3-4".

derekunion28
11-01-2010, 01:33 PM
What is wrong with some of you guys....it was in tagf for 2 years... now it isn't principle comes into play 1st ....then if you ever cared about past giants info related stuff it was the thread to ask or look in

allentown PA
11-01-2010, 01:33 PM

something really bad did just happen...you made another worthless post.

YATittle1962
11-01-2010, 01:35 PM

listen to you with your little trendy "epic" talk....

no one is having a meltdown.......of epic or any other proportions

scoopscj
11-01-2010, 01:35 PM

This from someone who never had a thread worth saving. [Y]

Nice one Roosevelt.

UK-Giantsfan
11-01-2010, 01:36 PM
in the good old days Lockhart used to get 9 or 10 posts deleted every single day .........and we had a CE section !

YATittle1962
11-01-2010, 01:37 PM

This from someone who never had a thread worth saving.* [Y]

Nice one Roosevelt.

Rosey....always speaking the truth

RoanokeFan
11-01-2010, 01:38 PM

The fact that Marvelousmik (sp) is agreeing with you should give you pause to rethink your position.

YATittle1962
11-01-2010, 01:39 PM
in the good old days Lockhart used to get 9 or 10 posts deleted every single day .........and we had a CE section !

its different when a thread is a staple for 2 years then all of the sudden deleted......then when brought back.....put in entertainment?

if any thread in that section had anything to do with Giants football......it was the one in question

YATittle1962
11-01-2010, 01:41 PM
I don't even know who howard stern is. </P>

*</P>

Really?</P>

he must be a monk

YATittle1962
11-01-2010, 01:42 PM

envy is a B aint it

why ru even commenting on this if u didnt like the thread...go into a "giants should trade for tim tebow" thread or a "we should run a 3-4".

exactly......shouldnt he be trying to get Gilbride fired or something

Gmen2005
11-01-2010, 01:51 PM
I enjoyed reading it everyday, the only reason I could think of it getting deleted was it was too big for the server? I really don't know much about message boards and such but if a thread is too big will it automatically lock/delete itself?

bandwgn86
11-01-2010, 01:53 PM
Mods.. stop picking on the seniors..[:D]</P>

it needs to be in TAGF, its a great thread..</P>

</P>

FIFTY6 G-MAN
11-01-2010, 02:03 PM
Even though I didnt read all 500 pages of that thread, it did contain alot of good info from OUR Giants History. With that said, bashing the MODS at this point will not help your cause. Be nice until its time to not be nice. Mods could you kindly put the thread back where it belongs.....TAGF please?

Jint Fan 73
11-01-2010, 02:04 PM
I enjoyed reading it everyday, the only reason I could think of it getting deleted was it was too big for the server? I really don't know much about message boards and such but if a thread is too big will it automatically lock/delete itself?

Maybe the thread became self aware and deleted itself?!?!?!?!?!

nyginpattown
11-01-2010, 02:06 PM
Bring it back Mods it was a great trivia for Giant fans young and old. It gave posters a good informative alternative when the other threads got boring.

ny06
11-01-2010, 02:08 PM
<FONT color=#ff0000>Maybe GWAT had something to do with this [;)]</FONT>

Jack Robinson
11-01-2010, 02:12 PM
YA, you do realize it was only a thread, right? It's not like you lost your favorite pet.

As for the mod with the Chris Calloway sig....WHY? He was the most overrated Giant of all time next Sehorn. The guy set a record for most consecutive games witih a reception in Giants history...big deal when you're catching 1 pass a game.

UK-Giantsfan
11-01-2010, 02:12 PM
dont worry YA ......if the Mods dont bring it back ....we will have got this thread to 500 pages by the end of the day !

( but on a serious note ....i do like your thread and i want it back too )

myles2424
11-01-2010, 02:21 PM

</P>

This guy means business, he's going to put on time out, again!!!</P>

YATittle1962
11-01-2010, 02:26 PM
YA, you do realize it was only a thread, right? It's not like you lost your favorite pet.

As for the mod with the Chris Calloway sig....WHY? He was the most overrated Giant of all time next Sehorn. The guy set a record for most consecutive games witih a reception in Giants history...big deal when you're catching 1 pass a game.

yes its only a thread....

but its the principle of the thing

YATittle1962
11-01-2010, 02:27 PM
<FONT color=#ff0000>Maybe GWAT had something to do with this [;)]</FONT>

if he did it would have been replaced by a thread titled.....

5 wide outs every down!

Jack Robinson
11-01-2010, 02:28 PM

yes its only a thread....

but its the principle of the thing

That's what I'm saying about the Mods sig. On principle, it's just WRONG to honor Chris Calloway. He sucked, lol.

ny06
11-01-2010, 02:28 PM
<FONT color=#ff0000>Maybe GWAT had something to do with this [;)]</FONT> if he did it would have been replaced by a thread titled..... 5 wide outs every down!</P>

LOL</P>

I know right</P>

Gianthunter
11-01-2010, 02:32 PM
Haven't seen this many panties in a bunch. Since the infamous " I'll quit if Tiki gets booed thread". LMFAO

GiantsBlue4Ever
11-01-2010, 02:41 PM
</P>

YA, you do realize it was only a thread, right? It's not like you lost your favorite pet. As for the mod with the Chris Calloway sig....WHY? He was the most overrated Giant of all time next Sehorn. The guy set a record for most consecutive games witih a reception in Giants history...big deal when you're catching 1 pass a game. yes its only a thread.... but its the principle of the thing That's what I'm saying about the Mods sig. On principle, it's just WRONG to honor Chris Calloway. He sucked, lol.</P>

LOL. you can guess the MODS age with that Calloway sig, probably in 5th-6th grade in early-mid nineties, whenhis brain couldprocess football.no eighties players, so he's probably born after 1980. Most likely early eighties like 82-83. I say 27, a nerd who happens to like football, and can't really appreciate the "did you know" thread. Then again he's probably very familiar with the terrible 90's teams so he feels like it makes him a real giants fan-hence he became a Mod. despite YA is most likely familiar with 20 more years of bad giants football, or the depth of knowledge a thread like the 'Did you know" actually possessed. Anyways. YA just keep the link and start a new thread here or in the new boards. If some moronic uninformed newbie makes a horrible, misplaced statement on giants history, just drop the thread and make him learn to read.</P>

MattMeyerBud
11-01-2010, 02:44 PM
</p>

YA, you do realize it was only a thread, right? It's not like you lost your favorite pet. As for the mod with the Chris Calloway sig....WHY? He was the most overrated Giant of all time next Sehorn. The guy set a record for most consecutive games witih a reception in Giants history...big deal when you're catching 1 pass a game. yes its only a thread.... but its the principle of the thing That's what I'm saying about the Mods sig. On principle, it's just WRONG to honor Chris Calloway. He sucked, lol.</p>

LOL. you can guess the MODS age with that Calloway sig, probably in 5th-6th grade in early-mid nineties, whenhis brain couldprocess football.no eighties players, so he's probably born after 1980. Most likely early eighties like 82-83. I say 27, a nerd who happens to like football, and can't really appreciate the "did you know" thread. Then again he's probably very familiar with the terrible 90's teams so he feels like it makes him a real giants fan-hence he became a Mod. despite YA is most likely familiar with 20 more years of bad giants football, or the depth of knowledge a thread like the 'Did you know" actually possessed. Anyways. YA just keep the link and start a new thread here or in the new boards. If some moronic uninformed newbie makes a horrible, misplaced statement on giants history, just drop the thread and make him learn to read.</p>

so are u suggesting that somebody who grew up during the hard times as a Giants fan really isn't more of a Giants fan than somebody that came on during the "REAL GIANTS" times?

Just curious cuz im 26 and i think i've def earned my fanhood.

ps - I liked Chris Calloway, blow me

GiantsBlue4Ever
11-01-2010, 02:48 PM
</P>

YA, you do realize it was only a thread, right? It's not like you lost your favorite pet. As for the mod with the Chris Calloway sig....WHY? He was the most overrated Giant of all time next Sehorn. The guy set a record for most consecutive games witih a reception in Giants history...big deal when you're catching 1 pass a game. yes its only a thread.... but its the principle of the thing That's what I'm saying about the Mods sig. On principle, it's just WRONG to honor Chris Calloway. He sucked, lol.</P>

LOL. you can guess the MODS age with that Calloway sig, probably in 5th-6th grade in early-mid nineties, whenhis brain couldprocess football.no eighties players, so he's probably born after 1980. Most likely early eighties like 82-83. I say 27, a nerd who happens to like football, and can't really appreciate the "did you know" thread. Then again he's probably very familiar with the terrible 90's teams so he feels like it makes him a real giants fan-hence he became a Mod. despite YA is most likely familiar with 20 more years of bad giants football, or the depth of knowledge a thread like the 'Did you know" actually possessed. Anyways. YA just keep the link and start a new thread here or in the new boards. If some moronic uninformed newbie makes a horrible, misplaced statement on giants history, just drop the thread and make him learn to read.</P>

so are u suggesting that somebody who grew up during the hard times as a Giants fan really isn't more of a Giants fan than somebody that came on during the "REAL GIANTS" times?

]</P>

LOL. of course not, I'm 28 and basically my information is from older friends/relatives shoving Giants football history down my throat. some who watched the Giants at the Polo Grounds. Just making sure that the "Did you know" thread gets its due, which was of a culmination of generations of giants fans. old to new That was what was really cool about it. </P>

GiantsBlue4Ever
11-01-2010, 02:50 PM
</P>

</P>

not gonna blow u, but Chris calloway sucked. </P>

MattMeyerBud
11-01-2010, 02:50 PM
</p>

YA, you do realize it was only a thread, right? It's not like you lost your favorite pet. As for the mod with the Chris Calloway sig....WHY? He was the most overrated Giant of all time next Sehorn. The guy set a record for most consecutive games witih a reception in Giants history...big deal when you're catching 1 pass a game. yes its only a thread.... but its the principle of the thing That's what I'm saying about the Mods sig. On principle, it's just WRONG to honor Chris Calloway. He sucked, lol.</p>

LOL. you can guess the MODS age with that Calloway sig, probably in 5th-6th grade in early-mid nineties, whenhis brain couldprocess football.no eighties players, so he's probably born after 1980. Most likely early eighties like 82-83. I say 27, a nerd who happens to like football, and can't really appreciate the "did you know" thread. Then again he's probably very familiar with the terrible 90's teams so he feels like it makes him a real giants fan-hence he became a Mod. despite YA is most likely familiar with 20 more years of bad giants football, or the depth of knowledge a thread like the 'Did you know" actually possessed. Anyways. YA just keep the link and start a new thread here or in the new boards. If some moronic uninformed newbie makes a horrible, misplaced statement on giants history, just drop the thread and make him learn to read.</p>

]</p>

LOL. of course not, I'm 28 and basically my information is from older friends/relatives shoving Giants football history down my throat. some who watched the Giants at the Polo Grounds. Just making sure that the "Did you know" thread gets its due, which was of a culmination of generations of giants fans. old to new That was what was really cool about it. </p>

yea well i liked HOWARD CROSS TOO!!

MattMeyerBud
11-01-2010, 02:51 PM
</p>

</p>

not gonna blow u, but Chris calloway sucked. </p>

lol

GiantsBlue4Ever
11-01-2010, 02:58 PM
</P>

</P>

not gonna blow u, but Chris calloway sucked. </P>

lol
</P>

Hey we suffered too. 90's to Ravens blowout to Matt bryant kick until well...2007. but i dunno. All I kept hearing from the oldies was Joe Pisarcik. I probably woulda killed myself. </P>

Jack Robinson
11-01-2010, 02:59 PM
MattMeyer, Chris "1 catch a game" Calloway absolutely sucked. Yes, part of that was due to the toolbags like Kannel, Graham and Brown throwing to him, but he still sucked and should not be honored in any way shape or form.

Howard Cross was good. Him and Campbell were the two best pure blocking TEs the Giants had in the last 25 years.

MattMeyerBud
11-01-2010, 03:10 PM
he wasn't THAATTT bad

I mean he wasn't that good, but just to break it down for u he had about 5 decent years for us, from like 94 to 98.

A) passing wasn't really the game then

and

B) passing for the Giants DEFINITLY wasn't their game lol

in 94 27th out of 28 in pass attempts - 27th in passing yards

in 95 29th out of 30 in pass attempts - 30th in yards

in 96 29th out of 30 in attempts - 30th in yards

in 97 28th out of 30 in attempts - 28th in yards

in 98 18th out of 30 in attempts - 28th in yards

you can downplay the QBs and offense we played in, but honestly Calloway was pretty decent.

zimonami
11-01-2010, 03:14 PM
Wow.</P>

Lots of craziness.</P>

Asian Giant for HC is over 3,000 pgs., so it wasn't the size of DYK.</P>

I'm sure it was some stupid mistake, because there's no reason to ever delete the DYK thread. In my years of being on these boards, it and AGFHC have been the best on-going threads ever. You need threads like them for some continuity, and to reduce boredom in the off season.</P>

Both threads have nothing but great people who frequent them... people who have been very respected members of these boards for many years. You won't find people cursing, dissing each other, or calling each other out. Just two safe and sane havens of Great Giant fans. Last year, while my wife was dying of cancer, these two threads were an importantplace where I could go every day to forget my own problems and realities and deal with wonderful, respectful people who happened to share a love of our Giants.</P>

Marvelousmik has been gone for a while, so I think his mom got his bottie warm and tucked him in for his afternoon nap. Marvelous one... Howard Stern was a WR for the Canton Bulldogs in 1932... see, if you visited Did You Know more often, you'd pick up these valuable tidbits.</P>

If some 14 year old members on here doesn't appreciate some old time Giant lore... fine... don't bother going to DYK... but, don't criticize it, either. If you're 14 and do care, then we welcome you and will treat you with the same respect that everyone else enjoys there.</P>

</P>

</P>

YATittle1962
11-01-2010, 03:30 PM
Wow.</P>

Lots of craziness.</P>

Asian Giant for HC is over 3,000 pgs., so it wasn't the size of DYK.</P>

I'm sure it was some stupid mistake, because there's no reason to ever delete the DYK thread. In my years of being on these boards, it and AGFHC have been the best on-going threads ever. You need threads like them for some continuity, and to reduce boredom in the off season.</P>

Both threads have nothing but great people who frequent them... people who have been very respected members of these boards for many years. You won't find people cursing, dissing each other, or calling each other out.* Just two safe and sane havens of Great Giant fans.* Last year, while my wife was dying of cancer, these two threads were an important*place where I could go every day to forget my own problems and realities and deal with wonderful, respectful people who happened to share a love of our Giants.</P>

Marvelousmik has been gone for a while, so I think his mom got his bottie warm and tucked him in for his afternoon nap.** Marvelous one... Howard Stern was a WR for the Canton Bulldogs in 1932... see, if you visited Did You Know more often, you'd pick up these valuable tidbits.</P>

If some 14 year old members on here doesn't appreciate some old time Giant lore... fine... don't bother going to DYK... but, don't criticize it, either.* If you're 14 and do care, then we welcome you and will treat you with the same respect that everyone else enjoys there.</P>

*</P>

*</P>

well said Zim......as always....

for some reason I feel the need to fight to get our thread put back in TAGF......

it was originally deleted......then brought back and put in entertainment.......where it has no business being......

we had 500 pages of nothing but Giants related posts

it baffles me.......all of the sudden after almost 2 years this thread is now a problem?

ridiculous

MattMeyerBud
11-01-2010, 03:32 PM
the mod said it was probably a mistake relax YAAAA

YATittle1962
11-01-2010, 03:34 PM

I understand....and fine...

then put it back where it belongs......

in TAGF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not entertainment...........there is nothing but Giants related posts in that thread.......nothing

G-Man67
11-01-2010, 03:35 PM
he wasn't THAATTT bad

I mean he wasn't that good, but just to break it down for u he had about 5 decent years for us, from like 94 to 98.

and

you can downplay the QBs and offense we played in, but honestly Calloway was pretty decent.

</P>

he was a nice little WR ... i think he had a monster game vs. the Cards one year, but i could not find it ... i found a 6 Rec. 150 Yard game vs. the Lions</P>

the only issue i have with Chris "Cab" Calloway is that he muffed an onsides kick, which allowed Minne to complete a big comeback playoff victory vs. us in 1997</P>

Gianthunter
11-01-2010, 03:38 PM

in TAGF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not entertainment...........there is nothing but Giants related posts in that thread.......nothingNope no meltdown here. Haaaaaaaaaaa this has made my Monday.

MattMeyerBud
11-01-2010, 03:39 PM
he wasn't THAATTT bad

and

</p>

he was a nice little WR ... i think he had a monster game vs. the Cards one year, but i could not find it ... i found a 6 Rec. 150 Yard game vs. the Lions</p>

the only issue i have with Calloway is that he muffed an onsides kick, which allowed Minne to complete a big comeback playoff victory vs. us in 1997</p>

yea but that game should of NEVER came down to the onside kick man

blah.. i still rememebr our secondary fighting back there in the middle of the drive

we totally lost composure and blew it

RoanokeFan
11-01-2010, 03:41 PM
Mods.. stop picking on the seniors..[:D]</p>

THIS^ [:'(]

MattMeyerBud
11-01-2010, 03:41 PM

in TAGF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not entertainment...........there is nothing but Giants related posts in that thread.......nothing

do urself a favor and fast forward ur watch to say 420 [;)]

RoanokeFan
11-01-2010, 03:44 PM

in TAGF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do urself a favor and fast forward ur watch to say 420 [;)]

Do you think someone might have snuck a recipe in? [8-)]

YATittle1962
11-01-2010, 03:51 PM

in TAGF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not entertainment...........there is nothing but Giants related posts in that thread.......nothingNope no meltdown here. Haaaaaaaaaaa this has made my Monday.

good thing yr such a simpleton....

Providence
11-01-2010, 04:00 PM
Y.A. I bet Jonas Seawright ate your thread because it was threatening his legacy.

YATittle1962
11-01-2010, 04:02 PM
hey mods

the Randy Moss cut thread is totally Giants related.......totally

just wanted to let you know.....

YATittle1962
11-01-2010, 04:02 PM
Y.A. I bet Jonas Seawright ate your thread because it was threatening his legacy.

nicely done

jasonbourne
11-01-2010, 04:08 PM
I never seen this side of you y.a...... It's kinda like nerd rage on a mmorpg. Relax dude make a new one or something.... All threads will be gone soon anyway. It was a cool thread but nothing last forever be happy they put it back atleast on the fourm for now...

allentown PA
11-01-2010, 04:11 PM
how does one become a mod??

YATittle1962
11-01-2010, 04:12 PM
I never seen this side of you y.a...... It's kinda like nerd rage on a mmorpg. Relax dude make a new one or something.... All threads will be gone soon anyway. It was a cool thread but nothing last forever be happy they put it back atleast on the fourm for now...

no

wont be happy until its where it belongs.....

its the principle ............ there was no reason for it to be deleted or moved in the first place

Gianthunter
11-01-2010, 04:13 PM

in TAGF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good thing yr such a simpleton....Your right. I'm enough of a simpleton. To except a reasonable explantion. And wait for conformation of a mistake. Or a rational reason why the move. Enough of a simpleton to not pee down my leg while crying I want my binky back all day.

jax5338
11-01-2010, 04:16 PM
hey guys i'm looking for the DID YOU KNOW?? thread and can't seem to find it. anyone know where it is?</P>

broke my arm this morning and thought i was having a bad day....</P>

jesus christ </P>

YATittle1962
11-01-2010, 04:18 PM

in TAGF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good thing yr such a simpleton....Your right. I'm enough of a simpleton. To except a reasonable explantion. And wait for conformation of a mistake. Or a rational reason why the move. Enough of a simpleton to not pee down my leg while crying I want my binky back all day.

yeah

you totally get it.....

im so glad so many of your threads have such staying power.....

lets keep arguing......

cant wait for your next witty reply

thanks for the bump again

derekunion28
11-01-2010, 04:24 PM
I can see why YA is pissed ,what if asian giant for head coach or the swag thread, was deleated and moved ,to the trash talk section, were u would have all the cowboys fans posted nonsense....people go on this board to get away and bullcrap and talk ,then if there thread is moved it is like somone moved your house were you relax...,i bet a few of you wouldn't be so calm, if your threads in entertainment section got deleted, then moved to another section,

MattMeyerBud
11-01-2010, 04:25 PM
I can see why YA is pissed ,what if asian giant for head coach or the swag thread, was deleated and moved ,to the trash talk section, were u would have all the cowboys fans posted nonsense....people go on this board to get away and bullcrap and talk ,then if there thread is moved it is like somone moved your house were you relax...,i bet a few of you wouldn't be so calm, if your threads in entertainment section got deleted, then moved to another section,

as an avid thee thread member i would have to say we wouldn't care if it was moved to the sig section lol

ny06
11-01-2010, 04:27 PM

as an avid thee thread member i would have to say we wouldn't care if it was moved to the sig section lol
</P>

What if it was deleted?</P>

Gianthunter
11-01-2010, 04:27 PM

in TAGF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah

you totally get it.....

im so glad so many of your threads have such staying power.....

lets keep arguing......

cant wait for your next witty reply

thanks for the bump againOuch that hurt. Why thats almost worse than ohhhhhhh having a thread moved almost.

derekunion28
11-01-2010, 04:30 PM

lol come on ya know it would lock up your computer with all the traffic in the sig section

Die-Hard
11-01-2010, 04:46 PM
It has been moved to the Entertainment forum. We are trying to figure out what happened amongst ourselves, and so far, no one knows who moved/deleted the thread in question. This forum software does not have a log that keeps track of who does what as far as moderating the boards go. We are awaiting several replies via email.

I have to say that some of these responses are disturbing. It's just a thread on a message board, guys. Relax a little. No reason to pitch a fit over something so petty and meaningless.