PDA

View Full Version : Hope and pray Diehl stays injured and never starts another game this season

WeezyBaby999
11-09-2010, 02:51 AM
His injury is the best thing to happen to us all year.

Thank God

It just sucks that Koets had to tear his ACL and not Diehl

DragonSoul
11-09-2010, 02:53 AM

Thank Godur an idiot & no true fan. Grats!

NJGenerals
11-09-2010, 02:56 AM
<FONT face=Verdana>The noobs arealways trying to be controversial, before they get to 1,000 posts...</FONT>

WeezyBaby999
11-09-2010, 03:03 AM

Thank Godur an idiot &amp; no true fan. Grats!

I am a true fan dumba.ss

I want the Giants to win the Super Bowl. Diehl was the one liability on the team that potentially could stop us from winning the SB

Without Diehl, our SB odds go way up

Neverend
11-09-2010, 03:04 AM
A bit harsh, bro don't you think? Yea, Diehl's limited from an athletic stand point, but he's a good locker room presence and a verstatile lineman. He will be missed

WeezyBaby999
11-09-2010, 03:11 AM
A bit harsh, bro don't you think? Yea, Diehl's limited from an athletic stand point, but he's a good locker room presence and a verstatile lineman. He will be missed

Not harsh at all.

David Diehl is the worst starting tackle in the NFL (ProFootballFocus agrees with that statement)

Who cares about locker room presence. A garbage player is a garbage player. Diehl is 100% garbage. The hair in my a.sshole does a better job of blocking my poop from coming out when I take a dump, then Diehl does blocking pass rushers from getting pressure on Eli

Now that he's finally injured (unfortunately, not for the season, but I'm hoping the coaches don't insert him back into the lineup down the line), he can't hurt the team anymore. He can't try to get Eli killed anymore

DragonSoul
11-09-2010, 03:19 AM

Not harsh at all.

David Diehl is the worst starting tackle in the NFL (ProFootballFocus agrees with that statement)

Who cares about locker room presence. A garbage player is a garbage player. Diehl is 100% garbage. The hair in my ******* does a better job of blocking my poop from coming out when I take a dump, then Diehl does blocking pass rushers.

Now that he's finally injured (unfortunately, not for the season, but I'm hoping the coaches don't insert him back into the lineup down the line), he can't hurt the team anymore. He can't try to get Eli killed anymore
You need to grow up a bit, or at least think before you speak. I think Andrews might be the answer @ LT but D2 was the best LG we had before he moved to LT to take over for Luke. While the injury might help the team because of the movement of players, D2 is still better on our line as a guard then completely off it if you had any clue.

Elmore253
11-09-2010, 03:29 AM
I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

G-Man67
11-09-2010, 03:41 AM
that's just disgusting

NYG4lifeNYK
11-09-2010, 03:44 AM
They should revoke your posting rights.. you're a different class of ignorant

Itlan
11-09-2010, 03:52 AM
Someone report him, he went around the filter. Easy ban.

Islandblue
11-09-2010, 04:07 AM
Eli hasnt had much pressure this year aside from the colts so i dont see the logic behind losing a starting tackle.

redbeardxxv
11-09-2010, 04:08 AM
They should revoke your posting rights.. you're a different class of ignorant

He dodged the profanity filter in his original post, so "they" just might.....

heavyhitter
11-09-2010, 04:27 AM

Not harsh at all.

<font size="4">Who cares about locker room presence. A garbage player is a garbage player. Diehl is 100% garbage. The hair in my a.sshole does a better job of blocking my poop from coming out when I take a dump, then Diehl does blocking pass rushers from getting pressure on Eli</font>

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z46/kcochran777/71fa73072c085b2df9ce0330423f39cd.gif

derekunion28
11-09-2010, 04:41 AM
Wow u sure don't go by... .think before you post

FearNYGiants
11-09-2010, 04:42 AM

Thank Godur an idiot & no true fan. Grats!

I am a true fan dumba.ss

I want the Giants to win the Super Bowl. Diehl was the one liability on the team that potentially could stop us from winning the SB

Without Diehl, our SB odds go way up

For starters you don't even know if we're making it to the SB, and you don't know who we'd be playing if we did make it.
Secondly the biggest liability we had was Darius Reynaud needing good special teams coverage in order to make a good punt/kickoff return and we don't have that so Will Blackmon is the answer (a fast punt/kickoff returner who can make a guy or 2 miss in order to get to the coverage).
Also as far as your other ridiculously lewd comment that uses utterly disgusting metaphors that are akin to something you'd hear from a 14 year old that just started saying cuss words; locker room presence does factor into games because if the players to either side of Diehl have tremendous respect for him not only as a player but also as a person they will go above and beyond to try and pickup any mismatch between him and whoever he happens to be up against.
You don't think about things like that though because you are just a despicable soulless troll.

EDIT: Just look at the Cowboys, they have a lot of talent but don't win any games because they don't have anybody like Diehl in the locker rooms to lift everybody's spirits before going into the game.
Speaking of the Cowboys go root for them because you fit their stereotypical fan better.
Obnoxious, inconsiderate, and you have a lack of compassion, you're everything that is wrong with this world rolled up into one person, as I said a stereotypical cowboy fan..

ShakeNBake
11-09-2010, 04:43 AM
<font face="Verdana">The noobs arealways trying to be controversial, before they get to 1,000 posts...</font>

Im sure all of your 6,000+ posts are quality, please get over yourself.

WeezyBaby999
11-09-2010, 05:13 AM
Diehl needs to go away somehow. Whether it's breaking a leg or tearing an ACL, he needs to just go away forever for the sake of the team. He's gonna singlehandedly cost this team a Super Bowl in a playoff game if we continue to use him.

I hope and pray that Diehl NEVER recovers from this injury and is forced to sit out. It may be harsh, but Diehl singlehandedly jeopardizing this team's chances of winning another SB would be even more harsh.

Die-Hard
11-09-2010, 05:55 AM
I rarely comment on anything, but this is a genuinely stupid thread, and deep down, you must feel humiliated for even starting it.

Watch the profanity as well. It just cost you.

Closing this down. Think before you post, folks.