PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the pick-me-up

lawaz
01-15-2012, 09:30 PM
I grew up on the Island and have been a Giants fan my whole life. I just want to share what you have given me this week. The last 6 months of my life have been neck surgery, cancer and chemotherapy. This past Tuesday was my last chemotherapy and today was the first day I was well enough to stay awake and watch this game. For the first time in months, I was smiling, laughing and genuinely enjoying myself. I loved watching you prove those nay-sayers wrong and just want to say way to go to the defense. I plan on proving the nay-sayers wrong too and can't wait to watch you win it all!!! Keep it up and know that you really do give hope to people who really need it. God bless!

ibbill
01-15-2012, 09:34 PM
I am sure the Nyg will do you proud as you have made the Nyg fans proud with your courage.

Keep smiling and hang in there.

God Bless

Wes
01-15-2012, 09:37 PM
amen. prove the naysayers wrong pal. keep your head up.

miked1958
01-15-2012, 10:57 PM
I grew up on the Island and have been a Giants fan my whole life. I just want to share what you have given me this week. The last 6 months of my life have been neck surgery, cancer and chemotherapy. This past Tuesday was my last chemotherapy and today was the first day I was well enough to stay awake and watch this game. For the first time in months, I was smiling, laughing and genuinely enjoying myself. I loved watching you prove those nay-sayers wrong and just want to say way to go to the defense. I plan on proving the nay-sayers wrong too and can't wait toZ watch you win it all!!! Keep it up and know that you really do give hope to people who really need it. God bless!
Awesome dude!!., let's hope and pray u continue to get better day by day.

And also the Gmen give us all two more awesome games for us to enjoy

Get better man

bigbluegmenfan
01-15-2012, 11:26 PM
Reading this brought a tear to my eye..your fight and will to win will prove all the nay sayers wrong. No doubt,,

My thoughts and prayers go out to you..Get better Soon.

Best Regards and God Bless.