PDA

View Full Version : Goodell should be investigated

TroyArcher
01-15-2012, 08:37 PM
NFL refs have become a disgrace. How does he allow this to continue to happen. He is an incompetent corupt fool who should be fired.

tikiandphil
01-15-2012, 08:53 PM
NFL refs have become a disgrace. How does he allow this to continue to happen. He is an incompetent corupt fool who should be fired.

Hopefully he gets involved in what was a travesty of officiating.

Dirt66
01-15-2012, 08:57 PM
Someone needs to look into the garbage calls the refs had this weekend

Harooni
01-15-2012, 08:58 PM
he should be let go for trying to change the game

TroyArcher

Unfortunately it is just not this weekend.

giantsforce

Hopefully he gets involved in what was a travesty of officiating.As long as teams are not allowed to talk about the officiating, nothing will happen. Goodell is just a high paid moron.

Mark444
These are the same refs that screwed up SB 40, how were they allowed back on a football field

giantotherness
01-15-2012, 09:01 PM

Hopefully he gets involved in what was a travesty of officiating.As long as teams are not allowed to talk about the officiating, nothing will happen. Goodell is just a high paid moron.
All too right and spot on..but I live miles from his home here in Jamestown....I can put **** on his doorstep....

Zaggs
01-15-2012, 09:02 PM
You know its bad when the NFL Network guys have to point out that they at least got the Grant fumble right.

CBlackburn57
01-15-2012, 09:02 PM
he should be let go for trying to change the game

+1

Pakman
01-15-2012, 09:04 PM
Goodell actually said that he was going to look into hiring full time officials next season

plc
01-15-2012, 09:14 PM
Since the jests game the calls have gone against us in a very unusual fashion.This needs to be investigated.What is the point of watching this nonsense if you feel something is not quite right with these calls.If the NFL does nothing many fans will start to think this is the world wrestling federation.Not to mention one of our players Canty was hurt in the the next few plays that would not have occurred ex that phoney foul pn Osi.This is really disgusting

M0rbid
01-15-2012, 09:17 PM
These are the same refs that screwed up SB 40, how were they allowed back on a football field

Goodell knew what he was doing.

pino
01-15-2012, 09:25 PM
Vegas is still pissed at the Giants for 2007 apparently.

We are the team of DESTINY baby! Go GIANTS!!

bansaw
01-15-2012, 09:26 PM
I'll admit I wernt on tilt after that fumble bs led to a TD

but we get TONS of calls our way....wer do

I think every fan feels the same way about refs...its not just a Giants thing

jomo
01-15-2012, 09:27 PM
No need to investigate Roger but he does need to understand that the incompetence of his officials is undercutting the integrity of his league.

Bigg Bluee
01-15-2012, 09:47 PM
The lions should have been playing against the 49ers yesterday, for sure. Luckily we didn't fall victim to the terrible officiating. There's no excuse for what happened today, and Leavy will have to make a statement. This is the same guy that blew the Steelers VS seahawks super bowl. remember that

Pksoze
01-15-2012, 09:52 PM

I thought it would be hard to top the tackling too hard call last week. But the refs managed to do it twice this week.

gradstang
01-15-2012, 09:54 PM
HE CANT HE IS ORDERING THESE HORRIBLE CALLS TO GET HIS STAT BOYS RODGERS AND BREES IN. WELL TOO BAD.

tikiandphil
01-15-2012, 09:55 PM

All too right and spot on..but I live miles from his home here in Jamestown....I can put **** on his doorstep....

Don't forget to light it on fire first. Hahahahahahaha

mfraykor
01-15-2012, 09:57 PM

Unfortunately it is just not this weekend.

BINGO

mrg3
01-15-2012, 09:59 PM
Same in Hockey, Those Joke calls in Winter Classic. Torts complains and gets fined 30 Grand.(bet NHL pays that).

mainegiantsfan
01-15-2012, 10:00 PM
How did the ref over rule the fumble in the first place.. When you over rule you have to be certain of the call.
Packers can make excuses about all the dropped passes, but the two bad calls led to 14 Pts, making it a bigger blow out~

jimsgints
01-15-2012, 10:01 PM
So there you go.. If any of you had any doubt about the refs you can no longer feel that way. The refs tried to make the game close. These refs are crooked as the day is long. Yes, it's a complete disgrace.

M0rbid
01-15-2012, 10:02 PM
Same in Hockey, Those Joke calls in Winter Classic. Torts complains and gets fined 30 Grand.(bet NHL pays that).

Sidney Crosby's Penguins.... Remember back in 2008 Playoffs -- Rangers vs Penguins. That was one of the worst officiating I had ever seen.

RobCarpenter
01-15-2012, 10:02 PM
I usually try not to start blaming the officiating as it usally breaks about even...but today was just terrible. </P>

The Refs seemed to be trying hard to keep the Packers in the game. </P>

Thankfully the Giants were more than up to it.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

NYG4Life10
01-15-2012, 10:04 PM

LoL

We did get TONS of calls our way?

CDN_G-FAN
01-15-2012, 10:04 PM

+1

NYG4Life10
01-15-2012, 10:07 PM
Score at the end of the day

Giants 37
Packers 6
Refs 14

TrueBlue88
01-15-2012, 10:09 PM
I think this is the most accurate appraisal of the officiating. No one will ever convince me that an adult, with functioning vision, and a remedial understanding of the rules, can come out from under that replay hood honestly believing that was not a fumble. Also, after witnessing the abuse Eli was subject to, in the way of late hits and slaps to the head, the roughing call (blow to the head btw) on Osi was simply a conscience and blatant decision to allow the GB drive to continue. These calls can in no way be viewed as anything other than intentional, to say they were "mistakes" or "bad judgement" is an insult to anyone who has watched football for more than 10 minutes.

fourth&forever
01-15-2012, 10:10 PM
lynch him!

Medisleman
01-15-2012, 10:12 PM
I think this is the most accurate appraisal of the officiating. No one will ever convince me that an adult, with functioning vision, and a remedial understanding of the rules, can come out from under that replay hood honestly believing that was not a fumble. Also, after witnessing the abuse Eli was subject to, in the way of late hits and slaps to the head, the roughing call (blow to the head btw) on Osi was simply a conscience and blatant decision to allow the GB drive to continue. These calls can in no way be viewed as anything other than intentional, to say they were "mistakes" or "bad judgement" is an insult to anyone who has watched football for more than 10 minutes.

++++++++++++++++++1

This is so true!

nyginpattown
01-15-2012, 10:12 PM
+1

RobCarpenter
01-15-2012, 10:13 PM
</P>

Agree.</P>

I think today was just an anomaly though. The Refs usually aren't this bad. Today was just a terribly officiated game....but thankfully we won despite it.</P>

Tenspro2002
01-15-2012, 10:29 PM
It was terribly officiated, and the fact that it was so one-sided, and the fact that this is the *second* game between these two teams that has been officiated in such a manner, it's hard to view it as anything but intentional.

Bumm
01-15-2012, 10:34 PM
As Chuck Noll once said and the Gmen showed today, "you gotta play better than the refs"

Voldamort
01-15-2012, 10:37 PM
down with that

jimsgints
01-15-2012, 10:41 PM
OMG! We aare still talking about how the refs tried to tie the Ranger/flyer game. This game was no different! The refs tried to help the packers. I will always believe that and anyone who thinks differently should wake up and see what's going on. I guess it's become the new boxing league. Shamful.

simms56
01-15-2012, 10:43 PM

+1

Officiating has been getting worse by the hour in sports in general, but this game was just absurd to a new level. There is absolutely no way a trained official could make that many mistakes in those critical junctures, particularly on replay. The fact is that other than the strange "pass catch" rules, other replays are really obvious watching in HD. Unless your TV set is from 1997 any moron with half a wit can make these calls. The fact that they ever miss them is just undeniably a fix. There is no other excuse on fumble calls, they are 100% easy to call once the right angle is found. Its not like 5 years ago when it was still somewhat hard to tell. The correct call rate should be 100% on replays or the official should be fired. Why don't they have a non-official sitting it a booth, with a regular HD TV, with no emotional or financial investment, deciding these things. Hmmm....I wonder.

I Bleed Blue
01-15-2012, 10:50 PM

Please do. I hate that piece of @#$#. I will reimburse you for the Sh@t .....

Roosevelt
01-15-2012, 10:52 PM

Corrupt is right. A lot of people in this league should lose their jobs.