PDA

View Full Version : Face the Facts:Season is OVER

NYG4Life10
11-22-2010, 09:55 AM
Last week it was </P>

"Its only One loss"</P>

What is it this Week its only 2 Loses? The season is over and we just got to face the Facts, We couldnt beat the 1-7 cowboys in our building what makes you think we can beat the jags? This team is pathetic, Fewell needs to be Fired because we wont win Games or even a SB with this clown as the D-Coach, The New Thing with thisteam is they like to run there mouths and say were going to do this and that but when game day comes they forget how to catch block play defense slide etc etc </P>

I'll Be shocked if this team reaches 8 wins</P>

Were going 6-10 or 7-9 and its time to run every player and coach out of time afterthis season </P>

RoanokeFan
11-22-2010, 09:58 AM
That's absurd

SweetZombieJesus
11-22-2010, 09:58 AM
Oh knock it off, or just go kill yourself already.

I'm disturbed by the lack of discipline and turnovers and I'm not a "fire Coughlin" guy but this is a fatal flaw that we just can't survive no matter how well we do the rest of the season. Let's say we get to the Super Bowl, are we going to survive a real disciplined team like the Steelers?

lttaylor56
11-22-2010, 10:03 AM
That's absurd

I will prepare myself to be patient with this stuff this week.

TheBlueGiant
11-22-2010, 10:14 AM
Last week it was </P>

"Its only One loss"</P>

What is it this Week its only 2 Loses? The season is over and we just got to face the Facts, We couldnt beat the 1-7 cowboys in our building what makes you think we can beat the jags? This team is pathetic, Fewell needs to be Fired because we wont win Games or even a SB with this clown as the D-Coach, The New Thing with thisteam is they like to run there mouths and say were going to do this and that but when game day comes they forget how to catch block play defense slide etc etc </P>

Were going 6-10 or 7-9 and its time to run every player and coach out of time afterthis season </P>

</P>

pusy</P>

NYG4Life10
11-22-2010, 10:15 AM
Last week it was </P>

"Its only One loss"</P>

</P>

pusy</P>

</P>

Your pathetic you sound like a jets fans </P>

Just face the facts </P>

TheBlueGiant
11-22-2010, 10:18 AM
Last week it was </P>

"Its only One loss"</P>

</P>

pusy</P>

</P>

Just face the facts </P>

</P>

you have a mangina.. You are the definition of pusification. Go have fun shoping with the rest of the ladies for shoes and skirts on sunday while the rest of us watch the Giants run the table. You're dismissed sally...</P>

SweetZombieJesus
11-22-2010, 10:20 AM
Last week it was </p>

"Its only One loss"</p>

What is it this Week its only 2 Loses? The season is over and we just got to face the Facts, We couldnt beat the 1-7 cowboys in our building what makes you think we can beat the jags? This team is pathetic, Fewell needs to be Fired because we wont win Games or even a SB with this clown as the D-Coach, The New Thing with thisteam is they like to run there mouths and say were going to do this and that but when game day comes they forget how to catch block play defense slide etc etc </p>

I'll Be shocked if this team reaches 8 wins</p>

Were going 6-10 or 7-9 and its time to run every player and coach out of time afterthis season </p>

</p>

pusy</p>

</p>

Your pathetic you sound like a jets fans </p>

Just face the facts </p>

Wait, you're saying the season is over at 6-4 but HE sounds like a Jet fan?

You'd be right at home with the Jets crowd -- they're always waiting for the roof to cave in. Sounds like your kind of group.

Jint Fan 73
11-22-2010, 10:23 AM
Something tells me this thread is going to be around for a while ala Buddy's "We might not win more than a couple games" thread.

NYG4Life10 i hope you are ready for some serious abuse....

nycowns
11-22-2010, 10:23 AM
You're a moron.

TheBlueGiant
11-22-2010, 10:37 AM
Last week it was </P>

"Its only One loss"</P>

</P>

pusy</P>

</P>

Just face the facts </P>

Wait, you're saying the season is over at 6-4 but HE sounds like a Jet fan?

You'd be right at home with the Jets crowd -- they're always waiting for the roof to cave in. Sounds like your kind of group.
</P>

This thread will be bumped when The Giants run the table . I never seen such a gutless mangina in my life.</P>

a50yrfan
11-22-2010, 10:41 AM
Last week it was </P>

"Its only One loss"</P>

Your ridiculous. If you feel that way find another team to support. Your not a real fan. OH my God the Sky is falling!

TuckYou
11-22-2010, 10:42 AM
Season isnt over unless Ohara, Diehl and Smith are out for the season. We need them back for our offense to get back on track. Remember DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS. Our Defense isnt bad, in fact, its rather good. Our Offense cost us.
Hopefully they get it together nest week vs a rolling Jags team, and then get healthier on the way to the playoffs.

IMO, when healthy we are one of the best NFC teams. Atlanta Philly Saints and Packers are the others.

TheBlueGiant
11-22-2010, 10:47 AM
Last week it was </P>

"Its only One loss"</P>

Your ridiculous. If you feel that way find another team to support. Your not a real fan. OH my God the Sky is falling!</P>

Bingo </P>

HiGreg
11-22-2010, 10:48 AM
No it isn't.

NYG4Life10
11-22-2010, 10:56 AM
Run the Table? Woow amazing </P>

We couldnt even beat teams who are we are better then ad We Are going to runthe table funny you guys are pathetic</P>

Ill make sure when the giants go 1-5 last 6 games and finish 7-9 i would like to see how many will come back to me and say this guy was right</P>

Mr Excitement
11-22-2010, 11:00 AM
Season isnt over unless Ohara, Diehl and Smith are out for the season. We need them back for our offense to get back on track. Remember DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS. Our Defense isnt bad, in fact, its rather good. Our Offense cost us.
Hopefully they get it together nest week vs a rolling Jags team, and then get healthier on the way to the playoffs.

IMO, when healthy we are one of the best NFC teams. Atlanta Philly Saints and Packers are the others.

Did the offense leave recievers wide open to drop balls in the end zone?..Did the offense give Vick 10 seconds in the pocket?..Did the offense give up a 50 yard TD on a 4th and one?...The D made some plays...but they are just as much to blame as anyone. Had the Eagles been able to catch...this game wouldn't have even been close.

NYG4Life10
11-22-2010, 11:05 AM
If Fewell is so great and the defense </P>

Giving up 7-6-3-11 total 27 wont win games you cant be giving up points in every qua.</P>

pthere55
11-22-2010, 11:06 AM
you guys are krazy we do have a chance to run the table. Even if we lose one more game we can still probably make the playoffs just be optimistic.

Jint Fan 73
11-22-2010, 11:12 AM
We definitely don't need to run the table to get in.

11-5 probably wins the div (assuming the 1 loss isn't against the eagles)

and 10-6 will probably earn a WC birth.

WR4Life
11-22-2010, 11:14 AM

Did the offense leave recievers wide open to drop balls in the end zone?..Did the offense give Vick 10 seconds in the pocket?..Did the offense give up a 50 yard TD on a 4th and one?...The D made some plays...but they are just as much to blame as anyone. Had the Eagles been able to catch...this game wouldn't have even been close.

Did the offense turn the ball over 5 times? Yep

RoanokeFan
11-22-2010, 11:18 AM
If Fewell is so great and the defense </p>

Giving up 7-6-3-11 total 27 wont win games you cant be giving up points in every qua.</p>

And how many of those points were off of turnovers?

You can't keep giving a high powered offense a short field. The defense did what is planned to do. It wasn't perfect, but Vick was contained and hit repeatedly. If our offense had simply played a decent game, we would have won. We didn't, next game please.

RoanokeFan
11-22-2010, 11:21 AM

I said this last night and I'll say it again. If the offense can manage to pull it's collective head out of it's *** we can win every game left on the schedule. For the first time ever, I think Eli was panicked or just mentally out of the game. We can stop making mistakes TODAY.

threexchamps
11-22-2010, 11:21 AM
I AM AMAZED AT THE BLATANT STUPIDITY OF THE PEOPLE THAT POST HERE. FIRST OF ALL - "THE SEASON IS OVER" YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT. WERE YOU SAYING THAT WHEN WE WERE WINNING 5 IN A ROW? WERE U SAYING THAT IN 2007 WHEN WE WERE BLOWN OUT BY THE VIKES? SHUT THE F UP AND GO ROOT FOR ANOTHER TEAM BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A TRUE FAN AT ALL. YOU ARE A TYPICAL BANDWAGON FAN WHO ONLY IS AROUND WHEN THINGS ARE GOING GREAT. WE HAD A MAKE SHIFT O-LINE LAST NIGHT - DEREK HAGAN AS OUR THIRD WR AND WE WERE STILL UP IN THE 4TH QUARTER AND SHOULD HAVE PULLED THIS ONE OUT. IF WE MAKE THE PLAYOFFS - I HAD BETTER NOT SEE YOU POSTING OR BRAGGING. THE SEASON IS NOT OVER JACKASS - YOU ARE OVER.</P>

</P>

ALSO - FOR ANYONE THAT WANTS TOM GONE OR ELI GONE OR OUR DC GONE - YOU TOO ARE A BUNCH OF MORONS. TOM HAS WON EVERYWHERE HE HAS COACHED. WE HAVE WON A SB WITH HIM AN HAVE BEEN TO THE PLAYOFFS ALMOST EVERY YEAR HE HAS BEEN HERE. ELI IS A SB MVP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD AND MOST OF HIS PICKS THIS YEAR WERE BECAUSE OF TIPPED PASSES THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN CAUGHT. THIS IS PERRY'S FIRST SEASON. REMEMBER THAT OUR D GAVE UP LIKE 80 PLUS THE FIRST 2 WEEKS OF THE 2007 SEASON AND SPAGS TURNED OUT TO BE A GREAT DC SO WHY CAN'T PERRY????</P>

EVERYONE NEEDS TO RELAX - WE ARE NOT A PERFECT TEAM BUT WE HAVE A GOOD D AND AN OFFENSE THAT WAS RANKED # 2 IN THIS LEAGUE. NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN WE SUCK??? I HAVE BEEN ROOTING FOR THIS TEAM SINCE 1976 AND I HAVE SEEN MY SHARE OF LOUSY TEAMS SO PLEASE - STOP THE STUPID POSTINGS. THE NFC IS WIDE OPEN. I FOR ONE AM NOT GIVING UP ON A TEAM THAT IS 6-4 WITH 6 TO GO. IF ANY OF YOU ARE GIVING UP NOW - YOU SUCK AS GIANTS FANS.</P>

</P>

</P>

pthere55
11-22-2010, 11:22 AM

Im hopein we dont go 10-6 though because you have to remember if two teams go from the south or north we are not going anywhere.

bigblue58
11-22-2010, 11:23 AM
Last week it was </p>

"Its only One loss"</p>

What is it this Week its only 2 Loses? The season is over and we just got to face the Facts, We couldnt beat the 1-7 cowboys in our building what makes you think we can beat the jags? This team is pathetic, Fewell needs to be Fired because we wont win Games or even a SB with this clown as the D-Coach, The New Thing with thisteam is they like to run there mouths and say were going to do this and that but when game day comes they forget how to catch block play defense slide etc etc </p>

Were going 6-10 or 7-9 and its time to run every player and coach out of time afterthis season </p>
Seriously......some of you people need to go to the nearest dictionary and look up the word "fanatic"...... the word that the term "FAN" derives from, because I hate to break the news to you, YOU aint one!
To find the term that describes you and everyone like you, you need to look under the term "fair weather fan".....because that is what you are!
The season isn't over until the math says it's over, and under the circumstances....with all the major injuries on Offense, I think that the Giants are showing....not how bad they are (with all the fill ins), but how good they will be once they're healthy again!

WR4Life
11-22-2010, 11:24 AM
If Fewell is so great and the defense </p>

Giving up 7-6-3-11 total 27 wont win games you cant be giving up points in every qua.</p>

And how many of those points were off of turnovers?

You can't keep giving a high powered offense a short field.* The defense did what is planned to do.* It wasn't perfect, but Vick was contained and hit repeatedly.* If our offense had simply played a decent game, we would have won.* We didn't, next game please.

Exactly. How many times do you expect a defense to make a stop when the opposing team starts with the ball inside our territory of within our own 30 for that matter? Despite all that, despite the penalties, this game was decided by one snap of the ball and about one inch of Umenyiora's finger. The toss to McCoy was 1 inch from being a stop. Thats how close this game was despite the Giants' horrendous play.

WR4Life
11-22-2010, 11:29 AM
Last week it was </p>

"Its only One loss"</p>

Seriously......some of you people need to go to the nearest dictionary and look up the word "fanatic"...... the word that the term "FAN" derives from, because I hate to break the news to you, YOU aint one!
To find the term that describes you and everyone like you, you need to look under the term "fair weather fan".....because that is what you are!
The season isn't over until the math says it's over, and under the circumstances....with all the major injuries on Offense, I think that the Giants are showing....not how bad they are (with all the fill ins), but how good they will be once they're healthy again!

The season has a long way to go. They are keeping games relatively close with a lot of injuries on the squad. Despite losing last night, they are only one game out of playoff contention and they do get to play the Eagles again. The other teams in the NFC are 7-3. No one has 8 wins. We are one game away right now. There is no reason to be in panic mode right now. Also, we have shown the rest of the league now how to contain vick, so don't expect him to remain as dominant as he was the past few. If I were the Eagles team that just won, I'd be more nervous than the Giants team that lost.

threexchamps
11-22-2010, 11:30 AM
Giant4 life - I AM SORRY BUT U NEED TO CHANGE YOUR NAME - U ARE NOT A GIANT FAN. YOU ARE A PESSIMISTIC LOSER WHO PROBABLY COMPLAINED AFTER WE WON THE SB IN 2007 BECAUSE WE ONLY SCORED 17 POINTS. I BET U WERE PISSED FOR SOME REASON THAT NIGHT. U ARE SAD SAD SAD. STOP ROOTING FOR MY TEAM PLEASE AND GO INTO A HOLE. </P>

NYG4Life10
11-22-2010, 11:31 AM
I AM AMAZED AT THE BLATANT STUPIDITY OF THE PEOPLE THAT POST HERE. FIRST OF ALL - "THE SEASON IS OVER" YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT. WERE YOU SAYING THAT WHEN WE WERE WINNING 5 IN A ROW? WERE U SAYING THAT IN 2007 WHEN WE WERE BLOWN OUT BY THE VIKES? SHUT THE F UP AND GO ROOT FOR ANOTHER TEAM BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A TRUE FAN AT ALL. YOU ARE A TYPICAL BANDWAGON FAN WHO ONLY IS AROUND WHEN THINGS ARE GOING GREAT. WE HAD A MAKE SHIFT O-LINE LAST NIGHT - DEREK HAGAN AS OUR THIRD WR AND WE WERE STILL UP IN THE 4TH QUARTER AND SHOULD HAVE PULLED THIS ONE OUT. IF WE MAKE THE PLAYOFFS - I HAD BETTER NOT SEE YOU POSTING OR BRAGGING. THE SEASON IS NOT OVER JACKASS - YOU ARE OVER.</P>

</P>

ALSO - FOR ANYONE THAT WANTS TOM GONE OR ELI GONE OR OUR DC GONE - YOU TOO ARE A BUNCH OF MORONS. TOM HAS WON EVERYWHERE HE HAS COACHED. WE HAVE WON A SB WITH HIM AN HAVE BEEN TO THE PLAYOFFS ALMOST EVERY YEAR HE HAS BEEN HERE. ELI IS A SB MVP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD AND MOST OF HIS PICKS THIS YEAR WERE BECAUSE OF TIPPED PASSES THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN CAUGHT. THIS IS PERRY'S FIRST SEASON. REMEMBER THAT OUR D GAVE UP LIKE 80 PLUS THE FIRST 2 WEEKS OF THE 2007 SEASON AND SPAGS TURNED OUT TO BE A GREAT DC SO WHY CAN'T PERRY????</P>

EVERYONE NEEDS TO RELAX - WE ARE NOT A PERFECT TEAM BUT WE HAVE A GOOD D AND AN OFFENSE THAT WAS RANKED # 2 IN THIS LEAGUE. NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN WE SUCK??? I HAVE BEEN ROOTING FOR THIS TEAM SINCE 1976 AND I HAVE SEEN MY SHARE OF LOUSY TEAMS SO PLEASE - STOP THE STUPID POSTINGS. THE NFC IS WIDE OPEN. I FOR ONE AM NOT GIVING UP ON A TEAM THAT IS 6-4 WITH 6 TO GO. IF ANY OF YOU ARE GIVING UP NOW - YOU SUCK AS GIANTS FANS.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

This is Laughable</P>

First-I wasnt say this when we won 5 in a row because we were playing team who you should be and now come the big boys and you get embarrassed to 2 teams who aret better then you, Im not a true fan because i can face the facts and you clowns cant amazing, When we go 6-10 or 7-9 i want to see if you come back o this board and give me a shout out </P>

Second-Eli and Tom can stay Fewell has to go hes a terrible Coach who is clueless with his clueless Scheme and we will NEVER win a SB with this clown as the D-Coach simple and hes another Fact where you cnt face it </P>

We are a good defense giving up 25 PPG? Woow i must be smoking something because aleast when it came down to the big games in the playoffs in 07 Spags defense didnt give up more then 21 </P>

craigjr007
11-22-2010, 11:32 AM
Giants keep playing like that and it will be over

Roosevelt
11-22-2010, 11:34 AM
Last week it was </p>

"Its only One loss"</p>

Since the season is over, do us a favor and quit posting.

Kruunch
11-22-2010, 11:35 AM
Last week it was </P>

"Its only One loss"</P>

Did Buddy switch user names?

threexchamps
Big Blue 58 - I could not have said it any better. These people are not fans they are just whiners. You would think we were 4-6 not 6-4. We have 6 games to go - except for maybe the Packer game - i don't see why we can't win every other game. </P>

WR4Life

*</P>

EVERYONE NEEDS TO RELAX - WE ARE NOT A PERFECT TEAM BUT WE HAVE A GOOD D AND AN OFFENSE THAT WAS RANKED # 2 IN THIS LEAGUE. NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN WE SUCK??? I HAVE BEEN ROOTING FOR THIS TEAM SINCE 1976 AND I HAVE SEEN MY SHARE OF LOUSY TEAMS SO PLEASE - STOP THE STUPID POSTINGS. THE NFC IS WIDE OPEN. I FOR ONE AM NOT GIVING UP ON* A TEAM THAT IS 6-4 WITH 6 TO GO. IF ANY OF YOU ARE GIVING UP NOW - YOU SUCK AS GIANTS FANS.</P>

*</P>

*</P>

</P>

This is Laughable</P>

First-I wasnt say this when we won 5 in a row because we were playing team who you should be and now come the big boys and you get embarrassed to 2 teams who aret better then you, Im not a true fan because i can face the facts and you clowns cant amazing, When we go 6-10 or 7-9 i want to see if you come back o this board and give me a shout out </P>

Second-Eli and Tom can stay Fewell has to go hes a terrible Coach who is clueless with his clueless Scheme and we will NEVER win a SB with this clown as the D-Coach simple and hes another Fact where you cnt face it </P>

We are a good defense giving up 25 PPG? Woow i must be smoking something because aleast when it came down to the big games in the playoffs in 07 Spags defense didnt give up more then 21 </P>

Again, I'd like to see any defense give up less than 25 when the offense turns the ball over 5 times and allows the opposing offense to start inside the 30 multiple times. When the offense doesn't get anything going, life becomes that much harder for the defense.

GMAN8625
11-22-2010, 11:43 AM
You saying we are going to be 6-10 or 7-9 is laughable. Were gonna lose out? Were gonna win 1 game? No, that is an overreaction.

I agree with the 5 in a row with a soft schedule. I think people thought we were better than we are, especially on this board.

I thought we'd lose to Philly, as I said in the predict the final score thread.

We'll be alright, IF we stop turning the ball over. That's a big if though.

trenken311
11-22-2010, 11:53 AM
Am I the only one that wants to punch the TC right in the face. You fairweather fans make me sick. Ill bet your a yankees fan too. Picks all the popular and successful teams, then jumps off a cliff when they lose a couple games.</P>

Really, season over? Wow, we're in 2nd place you dope. Do you even watch the nfl? You people make me embarassed to be a fan of this team. </P>

RoanokeFan
11-22-2010, 11:55 AM
You saying we are going to be 6-10 or 7-9 is laughable. Were gonna lose out? Were gonna win 1 game? No, that is an overreaction.

I agree with the 5 in a row with a soft schedule. I think people thought we were better than we are, especially on this board.

I thought we'd lose to Philly, as I said in the predict the final score thread.

We'll be alright, IF we stop turning the ball over. That's a big if though.

We have met the enemy, and it is US! We have the means to turn this around right now. Yes, we have injuries, and so does everyone else. The Redskins had 8 injuries after the Titan's game with one of them being Portis. You play through them. The play of the OLine was not a reason we lost yesterday.

egyptian420
11-22-2010, 11:58 AM
lol I hate this place after losses....the amount of negativity is hilarious

TuckYou
11-22-2010, 11:59 AM

Did you watch the game? Whn your offense keeps giving the Eagles the ball in the redzone to score at will, and the D shuts them down holding them to FGs, its a great effort. The pressure on Vick caused the throws to be off some. Defense did great. The final score could of been 127-17 the way the O was just giving them points.

RoanokeFan
11-22-2010, 12:00 PM
Am I the only one that wants to punch the TC right in the face. You fairweather fans make me sick. Ill bet your a yankees fan too. Picks all the popular and successful teams, then jumps off a cliff when they lose a couple games.</p>

Really, season over? Wow, we're in 2nd place you dope. Do you even watch the nfl? You people make me embarassed to be a fan of this team. </p>

Why do you want to punch TC in the face?

laihovalo9
11-22-2010, 12:01 PM
listen all of you, we can complain and moan all we want but that wont change our record, all we can do is hope to learn from th mistakes and prepare for Jacksonville, then after them we can prepare for the next game and so on and so forth

PrimeTime89
11-22-2010, 12:04 PM
You gotta Calm down, some positives to look forward too,
Vick beatable, we shot ourselves in the foot, JPP penalty now i'm not gunna rag on him because we should had en on 4 &amp; 1 but we didn't cover the outside at all. the Eli's slide the offense didn't show up and we still could have/ should have won. they gave us the game then we gave it back to them. we need steve smith. but i think it's possible to go 11-5 loss to the Packers.

Leek21
11-22-2010, 12:05 PM
I think you will be wrong; but I give you credit for predicting it straight up.

If you are right you will have bragging rights.
If you are wrong you will take the beat down you deserve.

I bet you will be wrong and take a beating on these boards.

DelawareGiants
11-22-2010, 12:11 PM
Hey NYG4Life10- Why don't you change your username to something more fitting like GiantMoron. Perry Fewell has made this defense play with passion this year and they are ranked among the top defenses and just put in a stellar effort against one of the most dangerous offenses in the league. Unbelievable</P>

</P>

Last week it was </P>

"Its only One loss"</P>

DJloves
11-22-2010, 12:18 PM
You are the most annoying poster ever. If you have no faith why don't you just leave? Seriously, what's the point of playing the game if teams were to just assume they'd lose every week? We are a good team and have a very good chance of making a run in the playoffs. Now go away.

Big Blue 418
11-22-2010, 12:29 PM
I got us at 9-7 or 8-8. Greenbay is a loss . Philly is a loss , and we will lose either a game against the Skins or Jags maybe both 8-8

ALL YOU KOOLAIDERS WILL FIND AN EXUSE AFTER NEXT WEEK AS WELL WERE STILL 6-5

This team has done this the entire run under Couglin . Undiciplined chokers

TheBlueGiant
11-22-2010, 12:35 PM
I got us at 9-7 or 8-8. Greenbay is a loss . Philly is a loss , and we will lose either a game against the Skins or Jags maybe both 8-8 ALL YOU KOOLAIDERS WILL FIND AN EXUSE AFTER NEXT WEEK AS WELL WERE STILL 6-5 This team has done this the entire run under Couglin . Undiciplined chokers</P>

</P>

Another gutless turd I see ^^^^ Hey mary, you can join sally shopping for shoes and skirts on sunday.. I bet you said the Giants had no chance in 07 in week 2..</P>

TheBlueGiant
11-22-2010, 12:41 PM
Run the Table? Woow amazing </P>

We couldnt even beat teams who are we are better then ad We Are going to runthe table funny you guys are pathetic</P>

Ill make sure when the giants go 1-5 last 6 games and finish 7-9 i would like to see how many will come back to me and say this guy was right</P>

</P>

your new name is <FONT color=#0000ff>mangina4life -10</FONT></P>

threexchamps
11-22-2010, 12:43 PM
Actually, you are laughable. First of all you can barely write inteligently, second of all you don't have a clue as to what you are saying.</P>

So let me get this straight, you are rooting for them to go 6-10 or 7-9 so you can tell everyone "I told you so"? That is pathetic. How on earth d you call yourself a Giant fan?? Please explain that to me.</P>

Second, how are the Cowboys considered to be a team that is better than us? You said "you get embarassed to 2 teams that are better than you" By the way - we had already beaten them a few weeks back so I am confused. First they are a team that we should beat and suddenly they became a teasm that is better than us? </P>

You say u are just facing the facts. Does that mean trashing your team every chance you get? We are clowns because we believe in our team? I think perhaps you are a fan of another team posing as a Giant fan.</P>

Perry is clueless? I am listening right now to Carl Banks. Do you even know who he is? He said that the defensive scheme and game plan was great. We were put into some bad positions by our offense in the first half and the Eagles scored 13 points. We sacked Vick and stripped him to give our offense a chance. We battered him all night. He scored 6 TD's last week and only 1 last night. By the way - we are still ranked 2 in the NFL and our 25 pts given up per game is good for #7 in NFL. Yes, you are right, he does not have a clue.</P>

Also - you are referring to the way our D played in the playoffs in 2007? Have we gotten to that point this year? Amazing that most of the NFL regards our D highly except for some so called fan like you. </P>

I beg you to leave.</P>

threexchamps
11-22-2010, 12:46 PM
I am so glad that there are some other people on here that share my sentiment for this idiot.

TheBlueGiant
11-22-2010, 12:47 PM
Actually, you are laughable. First of all you can barely write inteligently, second of all you don't have a clue as to what you are saying.</P>

So let me get this straight, you are rooting for them to go 6-10 or 7-9 so you can tell everyone "I told you so"? That is pathetic. How on earth d you call yourself a Giant fan?? Please explain that to me.</P>

Second, how are the Cowboys considered to be a team that is better than us? You said "you get embarassed to 2 teams that are better than you" By the way - we had already beaten them a few weeks back so I am confused. First they are a team that we should beat and suddenly they became a teasm that is better than us? </P>

You say u are just facing the facts. Does that mean trashing your team every chance you get? We are clowns because we believe in our team? I think perhaps you are a fan of another team posing as a Giant fan.</P>

Perry is clueless? I am listening right now to Carl Banks. Do you even know who he is? He said that the defensive scheme and game plan was great. We were put into some bad positions by our offense in the first half and the Eagles scored 13 points. We sacked Vick and stripped him to give our offense a chance. We battered him all night. He scored 6 TD's last week and only 1 last night. By the way - we are still ranked 2 in the NFL and our 25 pts given up per game is good for #7 in NFL. Yes, you are right, he does not have a clue.</P>

Also - you are referring to the way our D played in the playoffs in 2007? Have we gotten to that point this year? Amazing that most of the NFL regards our D highly except for some so called fan like you. </P>

I beg you to leave.</P>

</P>

No, let her stay I enjoy making fun of this mangina..</P>

SweetZombieJesus
11-22-2010, 12:47 PM
ALSO - FOR ANYONE THAT WANTS TOM GONE OR ELI GONE OR OUR DC GONE - YOU TOO ARE A BUNCH OF MORONS. TOM HAS WON EVERYWHERE HE HAS COACHED. WE HAVE WON A SB WITH HIM AN HAVE BEEN TO THE PLAYOFFS ALMOST EVERY YEAR HE HAS BEEN HERE. ELI IS A SB MVP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD AND MOST OF HIS PICKS THIS YEAR WERE BECAUSE OF TIPPED PASSES THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN CAUGHT. THIS IS PERRY'S FIRST SEASON. REMEMBER THAT OUR D GAVE UP LIKE 80 PLUS THE FIRST 2 WEEKS OF THE 2007 SEASON AND SPAGS TURNED OUT TO BE A GREAT DC SO WHY CAN'T PERRY????

I AGREE WITH MOST OF WHAT YOU SAY.

Ahem.

I agree with most of what you say. And I haven't been a "fire Coughlin" guy.

But every year now we start strong and fade. Every year. And when we get to the playoffs, we lay an egg, except for one year in 2007.

Worst, this team isn't doing the MOST BASIC THINGS anymore. Undisciplined penalties. Turnovers. And we aren't fixing them. We are fatally flawed with these problems. We are shooting ourselves in the foot time and time again. Coughlin, why aren't these things fixed? Why are they tolerated?

3 of our 4 losses are games we should have or could have won late in the game but coughed up due to penalties and turnovers -- Titans, Cowboys, Eagles. Good teams don't lose those games that way.

The fact that such a basic thing is a fatal flaw to a team that should be a contender otherwise, what does that say? Maybe it is time for Tom to go and someone else to get a shot.

threexchamps
11-22-2010, 12:51 PM
I hate fans like this. Like I said earlier, I bet he *****ed about something after the SB in 07. To actually root for their team to fail so they can prove a point is disgusting.

TheBlueGiant
11-22-2010, 12:59 PM
I hate fans like this. Like I said earlier, I bet he *****ed about something after the SB in 07. To actually root for their team to fail so they can prove a point is disgusting.</P>

Gutless turd.. Pusification in total action..</P>

threexchamps
11-22-2010, 01:07 PM
I think it is very sad that TC takes as much crap as he does. I have been going to games since the 1970's. I have seen some bad teams and some bad coaches. There are ALOT of teams that would LOVE to have TC as a coach, believe me. He is one of the best x's and o's in the NFL. By the way - last year was a mess but the year before we went 5-3 in the second half and finished 12-4, the season before we went 10-6 and won the SB. Who knows what will happen this year but I think he is a great coach who gets trashed too much. There are alot of bad coaches in the league, he is not one of them. I do agree with the penalties issue though.

Big Blue 418
11-22-2010, 01:11 PM
I think it is very sad that TC takes as much crap as he does. I have been going to games since the 1970's. I have seen some bad teams and some bad coaches. There are ALOT of teams that would LOVE to have TC as a coach, believe me. He is one of the best x's and o's in the NFL. By the way - last year was a mess but the year before we went 5-3 in the second half and finished 12-4, the season before we went 10-6 and won the SB. Who knows what will happen this year but I think he is a great coach who gets trashed too much.* There are alot of bad coaches in the league, he is not one of them. I do agree with the penalties issue though.

Good They can have him when we miss the playoffs this year

EmpireStateG
11-22-2010, 01:12 PM
I'm a girl- and I think you are a giant, weeping girl, OP. Yeeesh. </br>

I think we have the talent to go 12-4. I'm not banking on that to happen, but of course I'm hopeful. I think realistically we'll go 10-6. What concerns me though is what concerns everyone else- turnovers. If we don't staunch the hemorrhaging on TOs and stupid penalties, then it's not going to matter if we make it to the playoffs. They need to get back to the basics and get disciplined. If anyone can do it, we can. But it must be done. </br>

bklyn1028
11-22-2010, 01:15 PM
I think it is very sad that TC takes as much crap as he does. I have been going to games since the 1970's. I have seen some bad teams and some bad coaches. There are ALOT of teams that would LOVE to have TC as a coach, believe me. He is one of the best x's and o's in the NFL. By the way - last year was a mess but the year before we went 5-3 in the second half and finished 12-4, the season before we went 10-6 and won the SB. Who knows what will happen this year but I think he is a great coach who gets trashed too much.* There are alot of bad coaches in the league, he is not one of them. I do agree with the penalties issue though.
I agree with you, TC is an excellent disiciplined coach. You know I used to tell my kids when they were teenagers and began to drive that I can teach them all I can, but when they turn the corner, they are on their own, I cannot nor will I follow them. You CANNOT blame Coughlin for Bradshaw coughing (no pun intended) up the ball, or Eli fumbling. For all intents and purposes, we won that game spiritually. The D contained Vick, and up until Eli did what he did, we held him to ONE touchdown. After what they did to the Redskins, the New York Football Giants defense should hold their heads up high. The offense was on their way to tie the game and screwed up. It happens. Move on to Jaguars. By the way, the O line injuries did not matter, Andrews and Boothe were fabulous protecting Eli. All you Giants haters, leave us true fans alone so we can be positive about next week and the playoffs which WILL BE COMING!

mfraykor
11-22-2010, 01:19 PM
Last week it was </P>

"Its only One loss"</P>

</P>

pusy</P>

</P>

Just face the facts </P>

I don't usually jump on ppl here but... you are an idiot. You got the nerve to call ppl jets fans.... when it seems like jets fan has more faith in our team then you "A SO CALLED GIANTS FAN FOR LIFE"....

Your predictions are as useless and baseless

Big Blue 418
11-22-2010, 01:21 PM
For a " great discipline coach" we are one of the least disciplined teams . The Jets have the personality of their coach and find ways to win , we have this old fart in their and choke , whether its dumb penalties , stupid turnovers or the dense not making a stop in a big situation,

When we finish 8-8 or 9-7 . It will be time for a new era

TheBlueGiant
11-22-2010, 01:25 PM
Last week it was </P>

"Its only One loss"</P>

</P>

pusy</P>

</P>

Just face the facts </P>

I don't usually jump on ppl here but... you are an idiot. You got the nerve to call ppl jets fans.... when it seems like jets fan has more faith in our team then you "A SO CALLED GIANTS FAN FOR LIFE".... Your predictions are as useless and baseless</P>

her new name is <FONT color=#0000ff>Mangina4life - 10</FONT></P>

threexchamps
11-22-2010, 02:01 PM
Nice attitude Big Blue 418 - You can group yourself with all the fair weather Giant fans. Congrats. Oh - and if they make the playoffs, and even make some noise (you do realize that we will have some of our needed players back by then?) I don't want to see you on here with pom poms.

TheBlueGiant
11-22-2010, 02:05 PM
Giant4 life - I AM SORRY BUT U NEED TO CHANGE YOUR NAME - U ARE NOT A GIANT FAN. YOU ARE A PESSIMISTIC LOSER WHO PROBABLY COMPLAINED AFTER WE WON THE SB IN 2007 BECAUSE WE ONLY SCORED 17 POINTS. I BET U WERE PISSED FOR SOME REASON THAT NIGHT. U ARE SAD SAD SAD. STOP ROOTING FOR MY TEAM PLEASE AND GO INTO A HOLE. </P>

</P>

+10</P>

G-Men Surg.
11-22-2010, 02:06 PM
Last week it was </P>

"Its only One loss"</P>

Really ????????????

AirPun80
11-22-2010, 02:46 PM
I have to vent real quick. I realized all the long time Giants fans (followers since 1970's or whatever) have dealt with many dissappointing seasons therefore being very patient with the GMEN and not investing sooo much desire and energy into the team.

The younger generations tend to invest alot of energy into the GMEN ( having rituals, being superstitious, losing there voice in front of the TV yelling "Come on Mario, go forward, stop running backwards DAMMIT!!! or "Eli, all u have to do is F!@# slide"). Now, people start to get very pessimistic cause since they feel as tho they invested so much, a win would be compensation for that, anything else is FAILURE and feeling let down, unless you see Giant players emotionally dissappointed and pissed off (Check out Deon Grant Post Game Vid).
Thats when u start appreciating there effort. But many players have a short memory and is on to the next. Plus, for many players, it's about getting paid and not so much trying to win the SB. So why should we crazy diehard fans invest so much time just to have HIGH expectations yet be dissappointed. We should expect the worst and hope for the best. I use to be the Latter, constantly blaming my rituals, the players, the coaches, the refs for the loss but I learned that players don't play for the fans, they play for Cash or winning the SB, that's it. Hell with the superstitous rituals, i will be routing for the gmen, attend games but not to the extent that if they lose, the world is coming to an end.
Sorry for this vent, but it's been killing me for sometime. Good Luck Gmen. I will be expecting Turnovers throughout the season but HOPE we fix them starting next week vs Jags.

threexchamps
11-22-2010, 03:14 PM
AirPun80 - I am one of those followers since the 1970's. I must be clear about something. I invest more time and energy and have more desire than most fans. Just ask my wife. I am obsessed with this team and have been since I am 5 years old. When they lose - my week is shot. As sick as that sounds. I also have rituals and superstitions. In 2007 - I wouldnt let my wife change her seat because the G-Men were playing well when she was sitting in a certain spot. So basically my point is that the older generations are no different - at least i am not. I am NOT patient with this team. My problem is with the fans that ***** and moan and trash their team one week and then all of a sudden when things are going well - they are back trying to join in on the fun. That seems to be true for alot of posters here.</P>

By the way - the players DO NOT CARE AS MUCH AS WE DO and that is true in all sports. </P>

bklyn1028
11-22-2010, 03:16 PM
Nice attitude Big Blue 418 - You can group yourself with all the fair weather Giant fans. Congrats. Oh - and if they make the playoffs, and even make some noise (you do realize that we will have some of our needed players back by then?) I don't want to see you on here with pom poms.

CAN I GET AN AMEN!!!

SweetZombieJesus
11-22-2010, 03:24 PM
I have to vent real quick. I realized all the long time Giants fans (followers since 1970's or whatever) have dealt with many dissappointing seasons therefore being very patient with the GMEN and not investing sooo much desire and energy into the team.

The younger generations tend to invest alot of energy into the GMEN ( having rituals, being superstitious, losing there voice in front of the TV yelling "Come on Mario, go forward, stop running backwards DAMMIT!!! or "Eli, all u have to do is F!@# slide"). Now, people start to get very pessimistic cause since they feel as tho they invested so much, a win would be compensation for that, anything else is FAILURE and feeling let down, unless you see Giant players emotionally dissappointed and pissed off (Check out Deon Grant Post Game Vid).
Thats when u start appreciating there effort. But many players have a short memory and is on to the next. Plus, for many players, it's about getting paid and not so much trying to win the SB. So why should we crazy diehard fans invest so much time just to have HIGH expectations yet be dissappointed. We should expect the worst and hope for the best. I use to be the Latter, constantly blaming my rituals, the players, the coaches, the refs for the loss but I learned that players don't play for the fans, they play for Cash or winning the SB, that's it. Hell with the superstitous rituals, i will be routing for the gmen, attend games but not to the extent that if they lose, the world is coming to an end.
Sorry for this vent, but it's been killing me for sometime. Good Luck Gmen. I will be expecting Turnovers throughout the season but HOPE we fix them starting next week vs Jags.

Let me clue you in on the flip side to your argument.

I've been a fan since early childhood in the early 70s (one of my earliest memories is watching Yankee Stadium get converted from football to baseball configuration for two games on the same day). I became truly hard core in the SB run of 1990.

When you're a fan for more than 3 years, you start to learn things. You learn most teams have up and down cycles, both inter- and intra-season. Nobody wins them all. And you learn what true suffering is -- and you suffer with your chosen team through the bad times. The REAL bad times, not what you're whining about now, waaaaah, the Giants lost a game, the world is ending. I'm talking 6-10 bad, high draft pick bad, team loses every week bad.

You learn it's one of 16 games. When it's a divisional rival, you remember you play them twice in a season and you have a chance for revenge in the 2nd game.

And ESPECIALLY being a Giants fan, you learn that tough losses sometimes pay dividends down the road.

Giants get destroyed in playoffs by '85 Bears? Come back next year and have their best season ever, 14-2, and win their first Super Bowl.

Giants lose a heart breaker on MNF to the two-time defending SB champ 49ers? They'd meet them again in the NFC Championship game and BEAT them on the way to their 2nd Super Bowl.

Giants lose a heart breaker on TNF to give the Patriots their undefeated 16-0 season? They'd meet them in the Super Bowl to ruin their perfect season and win their 3rd Super Bowl.

It's not out of line to think the Giants can get revenge in game 2, and that they might see the Eggholes a 3rd time.

Almost every great victory in this franchise's long history is grown in the ashes of a backbreaking defeat.

Part of growing up and becoming a man is learning to take your defeat with class and getting up off the mat to fight another day. It's called "resilience". And stomping your feet like a 3 year old isn't going to bode well for your long term fandom or your mental and physical health. You are high on the team and buying the hype one week, and then throwing in the towel the next? That's schizophrenic, neurotic, and it's poor fansmanship. Show some backbone.

Older fans still do all the things you talk about - I have my superstitions, I yell at the TV, I get way too emotionally invested in the game. The difference is we learn a sense of proportion and that the world doesn't end because you lost one game. Lick your wounds and get back up. That's one of many ways in which football is just like life.

jr21
11-22-2010, 03:30 PM
You must be a damn troll. Do us all a favor and drive off a cliff.

ny06
11-22-2010, 03:32 PM
I must be living under a rock. </P>

When did the season end after 10 games?</P>

Eli TO Shockey
11-22-2010, 04:01 PM
hahahahahahahahahaha!!!buuhahahahahahaahahahaa

sorry this was the best one yet....

MattMeyerBud
11-22-2010, 04:02 PM
Last week it was </p>

"Its only One loss"</p>

lol good, go away and stop polluting the boards

MikeIsaGiant
11-22-2010, 04:03 PM
Guys it's over, don't go to the games or on this board, it's over, we're 6-4 and fighting for leader in the division and it's over!! OMG!

pino
11-22-2010, 04:06 PM
I can understand the frustration, but the "season is over" talk is crazy. But you can quit if you want to. I'm looking forward to the Eagles coming to our house. It ain't over.</P>

thomsoad
11-22-2010, 04:26 PM
Im not gonna go that far ... BUT..

History is against us: 2nd half of season ... tough part of schedule coming up ... outside looking in regarding playoffs ... and an 0-2 divisional record cannot be overlooked.

TheBlueGiant
11-22-2010, 05:33 PM

I've been a fan since early childhood in the early 70s (one of my earliest memories is watching Yankee Stadium get converted from football to baseball configuration for two games on the same day). I became truly hard core in the SB run of 1990.

When you're a fan for more than 3 years, you start to learn things. You learn most teams have up and down cycles, both inter- and intra-season. Nobody wins them all. And you learn what true suffering is -- and you suffer with your chosen team through the bad times. The REAL bad times, not what you're whining about now, waaaaah, the Giants lost a game, the world is ending. I'm talking 6-10 bad, high draft pick bad, team loses every week bad.

You learn it's one of 16 games. When it's a divisional rival, you remember you play them twice in a season and you have a chance for revenge in the 2nd game.

And ESPECIALLY being a Giants fan, you learn that tough losses sometimes pay dividends down the road.

Giants get destroyed in playoffs by '85 Bears? Come back next year and have their best season ever, 14-2, and win their first Super Bowl.

Giants lose a heart breaker on MNF to the two-time defending SB champ 49ers? They'd meet them again in the NFC Championship game and BEAT them on the way to their 2nd Super Bowl.

Giants lose a heart breaker on TNF to give the Patriots their undefeated 16-0 season? They'd meet them in the Super Bowl to ruin their perfect season and win their 3rd Super Bowl.

It's not out of line to think the Giants can get revenge in game 2, and that they might see the Eggholes a 3rd time.

Almost every great victory in this franchise's long history is grown in the ashes of a backbreaking defeat.

Part of growing up and becoming a man is learning to take your defeat with class and getting up off the mat to fight another day. It's called "resilience". And stomping your feet like a 3 year old isn't going to bode well for your long term fandom or your mental and physical health. You are high on the team and buying the hype one week, and then throwing in the towel the next? That's schizophrenic, neurotic, and it's poor fansmanship. Show some backbone.

Older fans still do all the things you talk about - I have my superstitions, I yell at the TV, I get way too emotionally invested in the game. The difference is we learn a sense of proportion and that the world doesn't end because you lost one game. Lick your wounds and get back up. That's one of many ways in which football is just like life.
</P>

Agree 100% . Iblame it on the pusification of america.. </P>

Mr Excitement
11-22-2010, 05:35 PM
with Nicks out now for at least 3 weeks...most likely it is.

Ghost
11-22-2010, 05:48 PM
You gotta Calm down, some positives to look forward too,
Vick beatable, we shot ourselves in the foot, JPP penalty now i'm not gunna rag on him because we should had en on 4 &amp; 1 but we didn't cover the outside at all. the Eli's slide the offense didn't show up and we still could have/ should have won. they gave us the game then we gave it back to them. we need steve smith. but i think it's possible to go 11-5 loss to the Packers.
I think we beat the Packers. I think thats the game the coaching staff pulls out all the stops.

AirPun80
11-22-2010, 05:51 PM
I see your point, I'm just exhausted...lol, It's in my blood that on every Sunday, my adrenaline takes over all to be sapped away from costly mistakes that have been repeatedly a focal point to fix. So, I'm trying to get a hold of my emotions and realize that disappointment can come in a split second. If I expect the worse and hope for the best, I will probably have less grey hairs in the long run.

BigBlue732
11-22-2010, 05:56 PM
Remember how putrid our offense was this week?

Just wait til next week without Nicks.

Season over

TheBlueGiant
11-22-2010, 06:16 PM
with Nicks out now for at least 3 weeks...most likely it is.
</P>

nope</P>

TheBlueGiant
11-23-2010, 06:53 PM
Last week it was </P>

"Its only One loss"</P>

</P>

Face the facts you have a vagina</P>

NYG4lifeNYK
11-23-2010, 06:55 PM
<ul class="ForumPostUserPropertyList"><li class="ForumPostUserName">
../Themes/default/images/user_IsOffline.gif
NYG4Life10 (../members/NYG4Life10.aspx)[/list]
Do us all a favor and change your name..... you're a joke

Overdrive92
11-23-2010, 08:56 PM
http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx283/billmina072961/Gifs/HeadBang.gif

How does Perry suck and yet we have the #2 ranked defense? In other words, 30 out of 31 other defenses are below us. And our D sucks?

Secondly, I can't stand all this "fire Tom!" garbage. Think about it for a second. We let Tom go and who replaces him? Who do we pick up? You can say "Cowher! Gruden!" all you want, there is NO official confirmation that they even have an honest interest in coming back to coaching. And have you even bothered to look at all the teams that could be looking for new head coaches after this season? Dallas, Minnesota, San Francisco, Carolina, Denver, Houston, Cinncinnatti, Cleveland. Given there's probably a few extra, but I do hope you realize there are still not nearly enough quality coaches to go around. No way in hell do I want to put our name on the list. Keep Tom, please.

It's just funny how people flip out after a couple losses that most of us predicted to lose when the season started. A good handful of us predicted we'd split with Dallas and Philly. Well, thus far, we have, so I don't know what's so surprising.

TheBlueGiant
11-28-2010, 07:20 PM
Last week it was </P>

"Its only One loss"</P>

</P>

face the facts we won't see you this week.. Make sure to clean out your mangina</P>

TheBlueGiant
11-30-2010, 08:56 PM
bump

NYgiants141
11-30-2010, 09:04 PM
The guy who created this thread needs serious help. Thats probably the worst thing you could say is that the season is over and we were at 6-4. We don't want fans like you, go root for the jets....or the cowboys. Also, i saw a couple "the season is over" threads AT HALFTIME during the jags game. thats ridiculous.

Jiffy Jeff
11-30-2010, 09:15 PM
Last week it was </P>

"Its only One loss"</P>

"....We won't win games or even a Super Bowl...."

That alone is a superb illustration of your stupidity.

Go root for somebody else, jerk.

giantsfan420
11-30-2010, 09:17 PM
The guy who created this thread needs serious help. Thats probably the worst thing you could say is that the season is over and we were at 6-4. We don't want fans like you, go root for the jets....or the cowboys. Also, i saw a couple "the season is over" threads AT HALFTIME during the jags game. thats ridiculous.
def a troll/ at least i hope its a troll. im a giants fan and i know plenty of fans. never have i or any of my friends ever acted like some of these "fans" as an organization, the giants have some of the most loyal, proud fans. even if they arent doing well, we all support and want the team to do well. sad that if this guy is a fan, he's given us a bad name.
but imo, most these clowns r trolls with no life, and are pathetic enough to get pleasure out of visiting an opposin teams mb and tryin to ruffle some feathers

Tolduso
11-30-2010, 09:26 PM
Last week it was </p>

"Its only One loss"</p>

Eat the words eat them my friend and when you get a chance look at the remainder of the season schedule. We ll be haelthy after next game

Tolduso
11-30-2010, 09:27 PM
Last week it was </p>

"Its only One loss"</p>

Eat the words eat them my friend and when you get a chance look at the remainder of the season schedule. We ll be haelthy after next game

TheBlueGiant
11-30-2010, 09:30 PM
bumparooni

miked1958
11-30-2010, 09:55 PM

</P>

</P>

I am also a long time Giants fan. Started watching them in the 60s. Anyway.. Lets not forget that SB year you mentioned. Not only did we get revenge on the pats, but avenaged losses to the Cowboys and Packers on the road.</P>

TheBlueGiant
12-01-2010, 12:37 PM
it's over!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

rbcarpenter
12-01-2010, 12:39 PM
um,yeah...good call.....[N]

lttaylor56
12-01-2010, 12:44 PM

c'mon man, C'MON. [;)]

TheBlueGiant
12-01-2010, 12:46 PM

c'mon man, C'MON. [;)]
</P>

Lmao</P>

TheBlueGiant
12-01-2010, 12:57 PM
Hey NYG4Life10- Why don't you change your username to something more fitting like <FONT color=#0000ff>GiantMoron.</FONT> Perry Fewell has made this defense play with passion this year and they are ranked among the top defenses and just put in a stellar effort against one of the most dangerous offenses in the league. Unbelievable</P>

</P>

Last week it was </P>

"Its only One loss"</P>

<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0000ff">Were going 6-10 or 7-9 and its time to run every player and coach out of time afterthis season </FONT></P>

</P>

classic</P>

Martin
12-01-2010, 01:21 PM

</P>

</P>

I am also a long time Giants fan. Started watching them in the 60s. Anyway.. Lets not forget that SB year you mentioned. Not only did we get revenge on the pats, but avenaged losses to the Cowboys and Packers on the road.</P>

</P>

</P>

I 'm also and old fan back from 1965 and I gotta say the only regret I havegoing through
all the pain as a Giants fan was the fact that my dad didnt see the SB2007 season.</P>

He was the reason I started watching them and that season will very hard pressed to be
duplicated. It was worth every terrible loss the Giants every had.</P>

Your so right you do take your lumps as a fan But the sweet victory is worth every minute
of the defeat!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Tony Bruno
12-01-2010, 02:55 PM
Last week it was </P>

"Its only One loss"</P>

Sure glad we beat the Jags!!!

FuglyStick
12-01-2010, 04:56 PM
bumparooni
Hey look, the immature morons have found another pointless thread to congregate in after Buddy's thread was closed, indulging in their childish playground fantasies.

TuckYou
12-01-2010, 05:41 PM
bumparooni Hey look, the immature morons have found another pointless thread to congregate in after Buddy's thread was closed, indulging in their childish playground fantasies.</P>

This is a deserving bump thread though. </P>

When you say the season is over premature, and the tea, turns it around, then it is warrented. </P>

FuglyStick
12-01-2010, 05:46 PM
bumparooni Hey look, the immature morons have found another pointless thread to congregate in after Buddy's thread was closed, indulging in their childish playground fantasies.</P>

When you say the season is over premature, and the tea, turns it around, then it is warrented. </P>
BS. This is a "bicker" thread, and has zilch to do with the Giants or football. It's kids in the back of the car having a slap fight.

TuckYou
12-01-2010, 05:53 PM

BS. This is a "bicker" thread, and has zilch to do with the Giants or football.</P>

Zilch to do with football or the Giants? Let me help you out... Im going to bold and underline the words that do.</P>

Last week it was </P>

"Its only One loss"</P>

What is it this Week its only 2 Loses? The <U>season</U> is over and we just got to face the Facts, We couldnt beat the <U>1-7 cowboys</U> in our building what makes you think we can beat<U> the jags</U>? This <U>team</U> is pathetic, <U>Fewell</U> needs to be Fired because we <U>wont win Games</U> or <U>even a SB</U> with this clown as the <U>D-Coach</U>, The New Thing with <U>this team</U> is they like to run there mouths and say were going to do this and that but when <U>game day</U> comes they forget how to <U>catch block play defense slide</U> etc etc </P>

I'll Be shocked if <U>this team</U> reaches 8 wins</P>

<U>Were going 6-10 or 7-9</U> and its time to run every <U>player</U> and <U>coach</U> out of time afterthis<U> season </U></P>

Do you see it yet? This thread is all about Giants and Football and a stupid bandwagon fan jumping ship.</P>

FuglyStick
12-01-2010, 05:58 PM

BS. This is a "bicker" thread, and has zilch to do with the Giants or football.</P>

Zilch to do with football or the Giants? Let me help you out... Im going to bold and underline the words that do.</P>

Last week it was </P>

"Its only One loss"</P>

What is it this Week its only 2 Loses? The <U>season</U> is over and we just got to face the Facts, We couldnt beat the <U>1-7 cowboys</U> in our building what makes you think we can beat<U> the jags</U>? This <U>team</U> is pathetic, <U>Fewell</U> needs to be Fired because we <U>wont win Games</U> or <U>even a SB</U> with this clown as the <U>D-Coach</U>, The New Thing with <U>this team</U> is they like to run there mouths and say were going to do this and that but when <U>game day</U> comes they forget how to <U>catch block play defense slide</U> etc etc </P>

I'll Be shocked if <U>this team</U> reaches 8 wins</P>

<U>Were going 6-10 or 7-9</U> and its time to run every <U>player</U> and <U>coach</U> out of time afterthis<U> season </U></P>

Do you see it yet? This thread is all about Giants and Football and a stupid bandwagon fan jumping ship.</P>
If it IS about a bandwagon fan jumping ship, is that any reason to bump the thread to 7 pages long? Don't give me that crap, it's juvenile. I thought the purpose of this board was to talk about FOOTBALL, not bandwagon fans.

And I have reported this thread, just as I did Buddy's, for being pointless, stupid, moronic, and off-topic, so if it goes bye-bye, you can thank me for spoiling your fun. But hey, maybe you can join the rest of the board and bring something, I don't know, RELEVANT to the discussion.

juice33s
12-01-2010, 06:50 PM
bumparooni Hey look, the immature morons have found another pointless thread to congregate in after Buddy's thread was closed, indulging in their childish playground fantasies.</p>

This is a deserving bump thread though. </p>

When you say the season is over premature, and the tea, turns it around, then it is warrented. </p>

BS. This is a "bicker" thread, and has zilch to do with the Giants or football.</p>

Zilch to do with football or the Giants? Let me help you out... Im going to bold and underline the words that do.</p>

Last week it was </p>

"Its only One loss"</p>

What is it this Week its only 2 Loses? The <u>season</u> is over and we just got to face the Facts, We couldnt beat the <u>1-7 cowboys</u> in our building what makes you think we can beat<u> the jags</u>? This <u>team</u> is pathetic, <u>Fewell</u> needs to be Fired because we <u>wont win Games</u> or <u>even a SB</u> with this clown as the <u>D-Coach</u>, The New Thing with <u>this team</u> is they like to run there mouths and say were going to do this and that but when <u>game day</u> comes they forget how to <u>catch block play defense slide</u> etc etc </p>

I'll Be shocked if <u>this team</u> reaches 8 wins</p>

<u>Were going 6-10 or 7-9</u> and its time to run every <u>player</u> and <u>coach</u> out of time afterthis<u> season </u></p>

Do you see it yet? This thread is all about Giants and Football and a stupid bandwagon fan jumping ship.</p>
If it IS about a bandwagon fan jumping ship, is that any reason to bump the thread to 7 pages long? Don't give me that crap, it's juvenile. I thought the purpose of this board was to talk about FOOTBALL, not bandwagon fans.

And I have reported this thread, just as I did Buddy's, for being pointless, stupid, moronic, and off-topic, so if it goes bye-bye, you can thank me for spoiling your fun. But hey, maybe you can join the rest of the board and bring something, I don't know, RELEVANT to the discussion.
jeez fugly, why don't you go get that stick removed from your backside and comeback with a sense of humor.

These threads are nothing more then a little bit of hazing for all people who are so quick to write the GMEN off....if you don't like it, then don't read it, its as simple as that