PDA

View Full Version : Eli Manning is spoiling us with his play.

Pop it Ahmad
01-15-2012, 09:47 PM
I think as fans we need to relish these next few years, because we may not see another quarterback like him for a long, long time. For many of us this may be the best quarterback we'll ever see in blue. Regardless of what happens next week, we're still in the final four. Thank you Ernie! And thank you Eli!

FBomb
01-15-2012, 09:48 PM
<FONT color=#ff0000>He wasn't worth the trade.</FONT></P>

Mark444
01-15-2012, 09:48 PM
I think as fans we need to relish these next few years, because we may not see another quarterback like him for a long, long time. For many of us this may be the best quarterback we'll ever see in blue. Regardless of what happens next week, we're still in the final four. Thank you Ernie! And thank you Eli!

Absolutley, alot of franchises struggle finding a QB for years

egyptian420
01-15-2012, 09:51 PM
ELI "CLUTCH" MANNING!!

Down-lifer
01-15-2012, 09:51 PM
Well said. I have been a Giants fan for a long time. I'm 33 and he is without a doubt the best QB I have ever seen in Blue. And one of the BEST Giant ever!

krankeybluechick
01-15-2012, 09:53 PM
<FONT color=#ff0000>He wasn't worth the trade.</FONT></P>

</P>

I agree I wish we had Rivers or Big Ben!!! Blahahahahhaha! [:P]</P>

GMen869007
01-15-2012, 09:53 PM
For as negative as I can be, I've always supported Eli, ALWAYS! So it's especially rewarding to see him performing on this level. UnbELIevably, there are still those who will tell you that Rivers, and Romo for that matter are better quarterbacks.

bigbluegmenfan
01-15-2012, 10:00 PM
You are 100% right..We may never see another one like him in a long time.. if ever. Hes clutch, fearless and can down right play.

How its even debatable if hes "elite" or a top 5 QB is a complete an utter joke.

davmac2BB
01-15-2012, 10:05 PM
<font color="#ff0000">He wasn't worth the trade.</font></p>

He may have the opportunity to hoist a second Super Bowl Trophy, which would be one more than his Brother who is possibly the best QB to ever play the game.

nygiantblue
01-15-2012, 10:05 PM
+1 eli is finally getting his due and history will remember him as the greatest giants qb of all time...and one of the greats in nfl history when its all said and done if he can do what we are one step closer to accomplishing.

SweetZombieJesus
01-15-2012, 10:08 PM
Remember how long it was from YA Tittle to Simms, or Simms to Eli? Enjoy it now.

GmenFan1980
01-15-2012, 10:14 PM
Got this from the Bears message board

ELI MANNING:
On Jan 15th, 2012 Eli walked into Green Bays home field as a 9 point underdog. Playing not only the Packers but the clearly bias referees he pulled out the best upset of the year... and the second best of his career. The deflated packer fans (with nothing else to do) will likely go home pretty upset... the children of Green Bay live in fear.
God Bless You ELI

Mark444
01-15-2012, 10:16 PM
Got this from the Bears message board

ELI MANNING:
On Jan 15th, 2012 Eli walked into Green Bays home field as a 9 point underdog. Playing not only the Packers but the clearly bias referees he pulled out the best upset of the year... and the second best of his career. The deflated packer fans (with nothing else to do) will likely go home pretty upset... the children of Green Bay live in fear.
God Bless You ELI

Love it. Ive always respected Bears fans

tailgator
01-15-2012, 10:21 PM
After this season there can't be any doubt that Eli is a top notch QB. When we had no running game and a depleted defense Eli kept our season alive with 4th quarter comeback drives.

Dorothy
01-15-2012, 10:22 PM
Remember how long it was from YA Tittle to Simms, or Simms to Eli? Enjoy it now.

I remember it well. There were some painful years. Moved from Jersey to Boston years ago, could never change to the Pats.
Will be a Giants fan forever.

foosball
01-15-2012, 10:31 PM
He is great. No way around it.