PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to buy me a new authentic blue Eli.

BornLegend
01-15-2012, 09:55 PM
I got the old throwback away that I'm gonna frame(I was waiting for him to become what we're all witnessing now). I am completely onboard, Eli is elite and there is absolutely nothing anybody can say to make me feel otherwise.

I had my doubts and for a minute there, I gave up on him and wanted us to draft Luck but now I stand here completely humbled eating an 11th(our wins) helping of crow and truly honered that he's our QB. I love Eli and I love the Giants. Let's get 2 more baby!

ToomerFORtheBomb
01-15-2012, 09:57 PM
Wait you wanted to draft Luck? Well that means that was this year. He had an MVP caliber year, at what point were you thinking of drafting luck? LOL I don't get it, what am I missing here?

Tony Bruno
01-15-2012, 09:57 PM
Do it

jjj45
01-15-2012, 09:58 PM
haha your silly...

BornLegend
01-15-2012, 09:59 PM
Wait you wanted to draft Luck? Well that means that was this year. He had an MVP caliber year, at what point were you thinking of drafting luck? LOL I don't get it, what am I missing here?During the offseason. At least I'm man enough to admit it hater.

swordfish
01-15-2012, 10:24 PM
Already have one since he got drafted. I have said it many times, you Eli haters will be crying once this kid retires and we go back to the Graham and Kenells of this world, been a Giants fan since 80, Eli is the best QB we have had since Simms, Ernie knew there was something special about this kid. He is just easy E.

mrg3
01-15-2012, 10:30 PM
I was back in NY some years ago. Went to Modells looking for a white Jersey. Eli was a Rook. My Vike Brother told me to buy it. I bought a Shockey. Boy did I F**k up. Wearing my Hampton 27

ToomerFORtheBomb
01-15-2012, 10:40 PM
Wait you wanted to draft Luck? Well that means that was this year. He had an MVP caliber year, at what point were you thinking of drafting luck? LOL I don't get it, what am I missing here?During the offseason. At least I'm man enough to admit it hater.

hahaha in the offseason you wanted to draft Luck? That's also ridiculous!

sanman12
01-15-2012, 10:43 PM
Not big on team apparel, but I bought an authentic Eli/Giants Jersey the year we drafted him :-)

BornLegend
01-15-2012, 11:17 PM
Not big on team apparel, but I bought an authentic Eli/Giants Jersey the year we drafted him :-)So did I... that's why I got the old away throwback.

RobCarpenter
01-15-2012, 11:20 PM
I got the old throwback away that I'm gonna frame(I was waiting for him to become what we're all witnessing now). I am completely onboard, Eli is elite and there is absolutely nothing anybody can say to make me feel otherwise. I had my doubts and for a minute there, I gave up on him and wanted us to draft Luck but now I stand here completely humbled eating an 11th(our wins) helping of crow and truly honered that he's our QB. I love Eli and I love the Giants. Let's get 2 more baby!</P>

You are the Mann!</P>

It takes a big mannto eat crow. I wish a few others would mann up like you!</P>

BornLegend
01-15-2012, 11:32 PM
I got the old throwback away that I'm gonna frame(I was waiting for him to become what we're all witnessing now). I am completely onboard, Eli is elite and there is absolutely nothing anybody can say to make me feel otherwise. I had my doubts and for a minute there, I gave up on him and wanted us to draft Luck but now I stand here completely humbled eating an 11th(our wins) helping of crow and truly honered that he's our QB. I love Eli and I love the Giants. Let's get 2 more baby!</P>

You are the Mann!</P>

It takes a big mann*to eat crow.* I wish a few others would mann up like you!</P>Eli's the man... I'm just a spectator.

mainegiantsfan
01-15-2012, 11:41 PM
haha your silly...
Great picture. I love Blue Cheese myself.