PDA

View Full Version : important question. HELP?

elitosmith
01-15-2012, 10:05 PM
first.. before the question... it's amazing how we overcame their two Td's on garbage drive- extending -calls. GARBAGE! And, that this team is in the FINAL FOUR after being a mess in August with injuries and free agent losses. Regardless of what happens next, Coughlin is really some kind of coach. How many times could he have totally lost this team, not only this year, but in any of the last three? Yet he never did. Niners will be tough, but we certainly got a break with the Saints loss. IMO that was really the only team left that would've been a nightmare for us in their building. Now, it's wide open. NOW for the question: I live in Oregon. Should I make the short trip down or will that jinx it?

THE_New_York_Giants
01-15-2012, 10:06 PM
first.. before the question... it's amazing how we overcame their two Td's on garbage drive- extending -calls. GARBAGE! And, that this team is in the FINAL FOUR after being a mess in August with injuries and free agent losses. Regardless of what happens next, Coughlin is really some kind of coach. How many times could he have totally lost this team, not only this year, but in any of the last three? Yet he never did. Niners will be tough, but we certainly got a break with the Saints loss. IMO that was really the only team left that would've been a nightmare for us in their building. Now, it's wide open. NOW for the question: I live in Oregon. Should I make the short trip down or will that jinx it?
you go to that ****ing game

Firenugget
01-15-2012, 10:06 PM
first.. before the question... it's amazing how we overcame their two Td's on garbage drive- extending -calls. GARBAGE! And, that this team is in the FINAL FOUR after being a mess in August with injuries and free agent losses. Regardless of what happens next, Coughlin is really some kind of coach. How many times could he have totally lost this team, not only this year, but in any of the last three? Yet he never did. Niners will be tough, but we certainly got a break with the Saints loss. IMO that was really the only team left that would've been a nightmare for us in their building. Now, it's wide open.<u> NOW for the question: I live in Oregon. Should I make the short trip down or will that jinx it?</u>

Are you joking? Any and all Giants fans that can go should. The more, the better for sure.

elitosmith
01-15-2012, 10:09 PM
i know. i just feel like if i make the effort they'll lose. but if i stay at home they'll win. im very superstitous when it comes to the giants.