PDA

View Full Version : Green Bay onsides kick

Breezely
01-15-2012, 10:10 PM
This game was truly a continuation of the first meeting and Green Bay realized that and tried an onsides kick out of desperation. I smiled when they attempted an onsides kick because I knew they were on the ropes to attempt that. They would try anything to grab the momentum and I think it was their downfall. Rodgers was so desperate for a big play.

jjj45
01-15-2012, 10:12 PM
This game was truly a continuation of the first meeting and Green Bay realized that and tried an onsides kick out of desperation. I smiled when they attempted an onsides kick because I knew they were on the ropes to attempt that. They would try anything to grab the momentum and I think it was their downfall. Rodgers was so desperate for a big play.The first one was a total **** move. Like they knew the refs were going to help win.

TheAngryTuna
01-15-2012, 10:14 PM
I'm glad there was not a pile and it was a clear recovery. Otherwise I think it would have been like the game a couple years ago where the Saints magically recovered an onside kick in the Super Bowl.

NYGRealityCheck
01-15-2012, 10:15 PM
Green Bay had 4 people lined up on the left vs. Giants 3 players. I had a hunch they were going that way (of course this is all after-the-fact now).

But KUDOS to our superstar Victor Cruz on the recovery.

Also, KUDOS to D. Martin for the recovery off GB's first trick-onside kick in that game.

Ruttiger711
01-15-2012, 10:17 PM
This game was truly a continuation of the first meeting and Green Bay realized that and tried an onsides kick out of desperation. I smiled when they attempted an onsides kick because I knew they were on the ropes to attempt that. They would try anything to grab the momentum and I think it was their downfall. Rodgers was so desperate for a big play.The first one was a total **** move. Like they knew the refs were going to help win.

Awesome sig pic - hehe BLUE CHEESE!