PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Gmen players & Coaches!!!

miked1958
01-15-2012, 10:17 PM
This is an unreal run you have put together.

It's so improbable with all the injuries and that deadly second half schedule and losing streak..

Alot of teams would of folded and said why try, let's just reload and get wm next yr. no one would blame them with all the adversity this year.

Everyone was calling for heads during what we thought was another second half collapse.

But what those games did was battle test us to get us ready for this run..

I am so pleased and beyond happy..

Thank you and go get em next week in SF.

All in

rebelfan1966
01-15-2012, 10:18 PM
This is an unreal run you have put together. It's so improbable with all the injuries and that deadly second half schedule and losing streak.. Alot of teams would of folded and said why try, let's just reload and get wm next yr. no one would blame them with all the adversity this year. Everyone was calling for heads during what we thought was another second half collapse. But what those games did was battle test us to get us ready for this run.. I am so pleased and beyond happy.. Thank you and go get em next week in SF. All in</P>

</P>

+1 .... Good post.</P>

</P>

miked1958
01-16-2012, 12:11 AM
This is an unreal run you have put together. It's so improbable with all the injuries and that deadly second half schedule and losing streak.. Alot of teams would of folded and said why try, let's just reload and get wm next yr. no one would blame them with all the adversity this year. Everyone was calling for heads during what we thought was another second half collapse. But what those games did was battle test us to get us ready for this run.. I am so pleased and beyond happy.. Thank you and go get em next week in SF. All in</P>

*</P>

+1 .... Good post.</P>

*</P>Yep. I have to give credit where credit is due..
And this team from top to bottom deserves credit