PDA

View Full Version : Officiating

sanman12
01-15-2012, 10:33 PM
In an NFL playoff game with video replay used, something is very wrong. The outcome of the game could gave been very different. 14 points scored as a result of 2 terrible rulings.

jomo
01-15-2012, 10:35 PM
In an NFL playoff game with video replay used, something is very wrong. The outcome of the game could gave been very different. 14 points scored as a result of 2 terrible rulings.Incompetence

miked1958
01-15-2012, 10:38 PM
In an NFL playoff game with video replay used, something is very wrong. The outcome of the game could gave been very different. 14 points scored as a result of 2 terrible rulings.
Yes final score should have been 37-6
They don't get TD if fumble is called correct nor do they get one if bogus blow to head is not called

Also don't know if u noticed. On giants first drive of second half Ware spun and fell forward on his back across the sticks over the 50 yard line for what I thought was a first down. The marked it back, was not reviewed. We kicked to them and they got a FG that drive to close to within 7.
We poss could of got at least 3 or maybe even another td..

So in a way all their points were flawed in someway

Pierre-Paul
01-15-2012, 10:39 PM
Incompetence is the best possible explanation. It is not to far fetched to think the NFL wanted Rogers in the Superbowl. The Giants beat Green Bay and The Refs at Lambeau today. Fumble? Late Hit? And Ware's obvious first down with a bad spot. Both of these were horrible calls. I usually don't complain, and certainly if hte Giants lost many people would've been up in arms about the officiating. But this was simply horrible. Glad the G-men kept their composure and finished the game.

greenca190
01-15-2012, 10:41 PM
The entire bar, both Giants and Packers fans, agreed with everything mentioned in this thread.

What the hell is going on. San Francisco doesn't make many mistakes. I don't want the game to come down to the ref's blowing one.

miked1958
01-15-2012, 10:51 PM
The entire bar, both Giants and Packers fans, agreed with everything mentioned in this thread.

What the hell is going on. San Francisco doesn't make many mistakes. I don't want the game to come down to the ref's blowing one.
What about all the way late hits on Eli after ball was long gone. Must have happened 5 or 6 times and we didn't get one call.

Yet Osi makes a legit sack to end a drive and gets a bogus helmet to helmet

And the absolute worst call ever was that fumble. Please

miked1958
01-15-2012, 10:52 PM

What about all the way late hits on Eli after ball was long gone. Must have happened 5 or 6 times and we didn't get one call.

Yet Osi makes a legit sack to end a drive and gets a bogus helmet to helmet

And the absolute worst call ever was that fumble. Please
The refs gave GB every Opp they could to keep them in game

miked1958
01-15-2012, 10:53 PM
This game could of been 37-0 or worse. Lol

Do u guys realize this.

We dominated them if not for refs

fourth&forever
01-15-2012, 10:55 PM
I don't normally complain about officiating, but its happening to us every week. The bad calls are not evening out for us.
Why the hell doesn't the league address this crap before a bogus call gives away a game?

miked1958
01-15-2012, 11:00 PM
I don't normally complain about officiating, but its happening to us every week. The bad calls are not evening out for us.
Why the hell doesn't the league address this crap before a bogus call gives away a game?
Bogus calls did give game away in first GB game so u think they would have been careful to not screw us in this game

And they still did. Can it be more obvious to the league???

Also I know he said he is okay but we could lose Canty for next weeks game cause of that crap

jimsgints
01-15-2012, 11:05 PM
All good points.. Good posts for sure. Yes, the refs tired to make the game close. We beat the packers and the refs. Good job Giants!!!