PDA

View Full Version : congrats from a Packer fan

scoot12
01-15-2012, 09:33 PM
As much as it hurts to say this, congrats to the Giants, they where the better team today and deserve the victory, I hate fans that make excuses for there team. Our pathetic pass defense cost us big time and it finally caught up to the Pack. Good luck the rest of the way. Scoot

elitosmith
01-15-2012, 09:35 PM
classy. thanks. and we'll see you again next year, and i'm already worried about it! (and that's not a prediction, it's a fact. both first place teams will play again in 2012 reg. season).

George_Vreeland_Hill
01-15-2012, 09:36 PM
Thanks.
The Pack will be back.
They are a great team.
If they upgrade the D, Green Bay will be even more scary.

Medisleman
01-15-2012, 09:37 PM
Thank you Scoot12. What a great game. Great season, good luck next year.

berya
01-15-2012, 09:38 PM
Thank you.

DownWitJPP
01-15-2012, 09:42 PM
thanks Scoot, class post..always respected the Packers organization and their fans.

Rodgers is one the best QB's in the league, and i have no doubt you guys will be back in the playoffs next year.

bansaw
01-15-2012, 09:47 PM
I hate fans that make excuses for there team. Our pathetic pass defense cost us

loooool

anyways it serves you guys right, you played us down. All good

Glad we crushed your dreams

scoot12
01-15-2012, 09:52 PM
I never played the Giants down, I felt they where the hottest team in football on both sides of the ball. I hope you guys go on to win the sb. Scoot

TheAngryTuna
01-15-2012, 09:56 PM
Thank you, just wondering... What did you think about the officiating?

scoot12
01-15-2012, 10:04 PM
I will be honest I thought you guys got screwed twice. The fumble and roughing the passer. I see a lot of the Giants this year in the Packer team that won it all last year. You get hot at the right time. Good luck Hopefully with anothe pass rusher and a db we will meet again. Scoot

jimsgints
01-15-2012, 10:07 PM
As much as it hurts to say this, congrats to the Giants, they where the better team today and deserve the victory, I hate fans that make excuses for there team. Our pathetic pass defense cost us big time and it finally caught up to the Pack. Good luck the rest of the way. Scoot
Class act. Unlike eagle fans. The Pack will be back..

bansaw
01-15-2012, 10:10 PM
I never played the Giants down, I felt they where the hottest team in football on both sides of the ball. I hope you guys go on to win the sb. Scootcould care less if you played us down, your team did

jomo
01-15-2012, 10:10 PM
As much as it hurts to say this, congrats to the Giants, they where the better team today and deserve the victory, I hate fans that make excuses for there team. Our pathetic pass defense cost us big time and it finally caught up to the Pack. Good luck the rest of the way. ScootThanks! Hopefully defense won't be overlooked so much next year with what SF and the NYG have done this year. Your QB kept you in this game.

ebick
01-15-2012, 10:20 PM
I will be honest I thought you guys got screwed twice. The fumble and roughing the passer. I see a lot of the Giants this year in the Packer team that won it all last year. You get hot at the right time. Good luck Hopefully with anothe pass rusher and a db we will meet again. Scoot</P>

I think ya missed one.....the spot one Ware's 3rd down run that was clearly a first......that was actually a pretty big play.</P>

But thanks for the post, if we win it all, wouldn't surprised if they have us open the season against you next year. The Packers are a class organization.</P>

NYCDBS
01-15-2012, 10:21 PM
I've gotten so much crap from packers fans this past week...
The packers are 15-1
Stop whining about the Refs
Teams go 9-7 for a reason....
How do you like us now B****es stop the whining your defense is suspect and you can't compete without help from the refs this game should have been a lot worse.... Enjoy the offseason we have SAN FRAN to worry about!!!

giantyankee1976
01-15-2012, 10:23 PM
thanks Scoot, class post..always respected the Packers organization and their fans.

Rodgers is one the best QB's in the league, and i have no doubt you guys will be back in the playoffs next year.

co-signed.

classy Organization, I believe the majority of your fanbase are classy as well !

miked1958
01-15-2012, 10:24 PM
I will be honest I thought you guys got screwed twice. The fumble and roughing the passer. I see a lot of the Giants this year in the Packer team that won it all last year. You get hot at the right time. Good luck Hopefully with anothe pass rusher and a db we will meet again. Scoot
Yes a bunch of packer fans at a bar all said same thing. Both calls bogus.
But glad u came on and were classy and not making excuses
Thanks foe well wishes

mike kennedy
01-15-2012, 10:28 PM
Thank you and it was great to beat a great offense like the Packers. Coming from a Packer fan, what was your opinion on some of the ref calls?