PDA

View Full Version : hate on haters...

blueomaha
01-15-2012, 09:42 PM
the NYG love it...teams, officials and media all against the NYG...doesn't matter...our vision is clear and the prize is almost in our sights...we are "THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS"...stay blue.....

blueomaha
01-15-2012, 09:53 PM
it should be obvious...officials are not calling a fair game when the NYG are playing...bogus calls by the refs have become part of the NYG football games...when is it going to stop??.....

nyginpattown
01-15-2012, 09:57 PM
It only stops if they succeed in knocking us out of the playoffs. Remember the last time we played SF in the playoffs and the non interferance call after the botched field goal. Oh wait the league did issue an apology for that.

CDN_G-FAN
01-15-2012, 10:02 PM
the fix isn't in agains the giants.

if it was we never would have beat the Pats.

it was a poorly called game, no worse than it was against seattle or any other high profile game where the officiating was lacking.

i hate all the conspiracy theories.

blueomaha
01-15-2012, 10:14 PM
the fix isn't in agains the giants.

if it was we never would have beat the Pats.

it was a poorly called game, no worse than it was against seattle or any other high profile game where the officiating was lacking.

i hate all the conspiracy theories.lacking??...ok.....

giantsforce
01-15-2012, 10:27 PM
It only stops if they succeed in knocking us out of the playoffs. Remember the last time we played SF in the playoffs and the non interferance call after the botched field goal. Oh wait the league did issue an apology for that.Oh, yes I remember it too well. So know they have to get back at us for that apology. Goodell is garbage.