PDA

View Full Version : Rookie Coach --

greenca190
01-15-2012, 10:47 PM
Hey, I'm not looking past the niners here. But if we can beat the defending super bowl champions, we can beat a rookie head coach and the forty niners.

They will be tough. We match up very well. I would say to take away the run, and every thing will play its way after that. I also feel that that's what the Saints attempted to do, though.

We are capable of winning this game. Surprisingly, I was much more confident against the Falcons and Packers. However, we should be able to hand it to the niners.

All in. Can't ****ing wait for next week.

swordfish
01-15-2012, 10:58 PM
Get a hold of yourself there young grasshopper, SF has a fantastic defense, nothing will be given to us, we need to run the ball, if we can't run the ball its going to be a long day.

greenca190
01-16-2012, 03:18 PM
Get a hold of yourself there young grasshopper, SF has a fantastic defense, nothing will be given to us, we need to run the ball, if we can't run the ball its going to be a long day.

What part of my post made you think I was taking them lightly? Was it when I said "I'm not looking past them"? Or maybe when I said "I was much more confident against the falcons and packers".

Really dude? Read

Voldamort
01-16-2012, 03:21 PM
The Giants need a CLEAN GAME by the REF'S and they will be ok