PDA

View Full Version : HERE'S THE PHONE NUMBER FOR THE NFL LEAGUE OFFICE, GOODELL'S EMAIL, AND THE ADDRESS OF THE NFL

THE_New_York_Giants
01-15-2012, 09:53 PM
call them tomorrow and voice your displeasure over the disgusting officiating today. I hope I never see officiating that bad again.
1-212-450-2000

EDIT:
here's the address

280 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017

EDIT:
Here is Roger Goodell's email
Roger.Goodell2@nfl.net

THE_New_York_Giants
01-15-2012, 09:58 PM
bump

Dorothy
01-15-2012, 10:02 PM
Thanks. I'll call in the morning. If I get a decent answer, I'll post it

michaelkhan3
01-15-2012, 10:08 PM
I think we as an MB and Giants fans should send a letter asking for a written apology for what happened if anyone knows an address we could write to or if anyone wants to organize something

THE_New_York_Giants
01-15-2012, 10:13 PM
I think we as an MB and Giants fans should send a letter asking for a written apology for what happened if anyone knows an address we could write to or if anyone wants to organize something *

Here's the address

THE_New_York_Giants
01-15-2012, 10:13 PM
I think we as an MB and Giants fans should send a letter asking for a written apology for what happened if anyone knows an address we could write to or if anyone wants to organize something *

Here's the address

280 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017

fourth&forever
01-15-2012, 10:15 PM

I agree. Written letter will be much more apt to get a reply than phone calls. I'll still call anyway though.

THE_New_York_Giants
01-15-2012, 10:18 PM

I agree. Written letter will be much more apt to get a reply than phone calls. I'll still call anyway though.
posted the address and goodells email.

sc_markt
01-15-2012, 10:21 PM
call them tomorrow and voice your displeasure over the disgusting officiating today. I hope I never see officiating that bad again.
1-212-450-2000

EDIT:
here's the address

280 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017

EDIT:
Roger.Goodell2@nfl.net

Thank you! I am going to call tomorrow.

jimsgints
01-15-2012, 10:25 PM
1-212-450-2000

EDIT:
here's the address

280 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017

EDIT:
Roger.Goodell2@nfl.net
Thanks. I will do so.

CDN_G-FAN
01-15-2012, 10:28 PM
if you want it to be effective, don't talk about a 'conspiracy against the giants'.

they'll just picture the caller having a tin foil hat and only going outside when its really cloudy so satellites can't see them...........

dave8274
01-15-2012, 10:30 PM
Roger Goodell couldn't score roger.goodell1@nfl.net as an email address?

Voldamort
01-15-2012, 10:32 PM
Thanks

simms56
email address is not legitimate

THE_New_York_Giants
I wrote to Goodell,

Mr. Goodell,

The officiating during the Giants and Packers playoff game was horrendous. I have never seen a game in the NFL in which the officials seemingly tried to make a blatant impact on the game. The fumble reversal was one of the worst calls I have ever seen. The first phase when it was overturned on the field and then the second where it was upheld on a replay was disgusting. Then the non roughing the passer calls on Green Bay were atrocious. After rewatching the game, Eli was hit in the head after throwing the ball on 7 plays, yet there were no roughing the passer calls. Aaron Rodgers gets a clean hit where he was not hit in the head and there is a roughing the passer in which the head official states "helmet to helmet hit". The NFL frankly looked like the WWE today with that game. The awful officiating in this game, and in several this season (specifically against the Packers) leads all football fans to question the integrity of the NFL. Please make an announcement regarding the officiating today and if it is your judgment, make an apology to the New York Giants organization on behalf of the NFL. The fans of football and the New York Giants deserve it.

Bigbluereckingcrew
01-15-2012, 10:49 PM
1-212-450-2000

EDIT:
here's the address

280 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017

EDIT:
Roger.Goodell2@nfl.net

BUMP!!!!

I Bleed Blue
01-15-2012, 10:53 PM
I wrote to Goodell,

Mr. Goodell,

The officiating during the Giants and Packers playoff game was horrendous. I have never seen a game in the NFL in which the officials seemingly tried to make a blatant impact on the game. The fumble reversal was one of the worst calls I have ever seen. The first phase when it was overturned on the field and then the second where it was upheld on a replay was disgusting. Then the non roughing the passer calls on Green Bay were atrocious. After rewatching the game, Eli was hit in the head after throwing the ball on 7 plays, yet there were no roughing the passer calls. Aaron Rodgers gets a clean hit where he was not hit in the head and there is a roughing the passer in which the head official states "helmet to helmet hit". The NFL frankly looked like the WWE today with that game. The awful officiating in this game, and in several this season (specifically against the Packers) leads all football fans to question the integrity of the NFL. Please make an announcement regarding the officiating today and if it is your judgment, make an apology to the New York Giants organization on behalf of the NFL. The fans of football and the New York Giants deserve it.

Excellent! I could not have written a better letter.

RagTime Blue
01-15-2012, 11:04 PM
Screw the apology, just get it RIGHT!!!

But yes, well-worded letter from a fan.

THE_New_York_Giants
01-15-2012, 11:33 PM
Thanks guys.
If you all write some, post em and let us read

rainierjef
01-15-2012, 11:43 PM
I wrote to Goodell,

Mr. Goodell,

not only will i write i'll tweet him and call