PDA

View Full Version : Ahmad Bradshaw

malloryknox
12-06-2010, 09:54 PM
Good to see that you are successful in your career, considering that in college you were a career criminal. Thanks for kicking in the door of my apartment and robbing it and ruining my life. ****ing jerk.

chizz
12-06-2010, 10:00 PM
huh? i smell troll

malloryknox
12-06-2010, 10:07 PM
not a troll. I am just still bitter that the police refused to cooperate because he was a Marshall football player. I would love to have a message passed on to the jerk about how I was terrified to stay in my apartment after he burgled it. I hope he got a lot of money out of all my dvds, cds, and cameras.

The worst part was that he robbed it on Thanksgiving. He robbed my downstairs neighbor too. I just happened to come home and catch him fleeing the scene. And having the big brains he has he kept driving by my apartment and staring at me out his car window to intimidate me. but I still called the police and they pulled him over and did nothing about it.

ny06
12-06-2010, 10:09 PM
If this has any truth to it then I am sorry to hear that. </P>

How do you know it was Ahmad Bradshaw?</P>

malloryknox
12-06-2010, 10:15 PM
i came home while he was fleeing the scene. he had accomplices but i don't know who they were. they got into a car and took off. then they came back several times while i was standing outside waiting for the police. they came back WHILE the police where there. i pointed them out to the police and the police went after them. the police then came back and said that "those guys couldn't have done it. do you know who that was? it was Ahmad Bradshaw." I didn't even know who he was at that point. Just that they didn't even question them any further or search them because he played college ball in our town.

Plus later on I found out that he got into trouble on campus for breaking into dorm rooms. I think it is pretty sad that someone who has such a promising career would find it necessary to rob people in poor neighborhoods. It sickens me to know that he is a pro-football player now. he doesn't deserve anything he has.

ny06
12-06-2010, 10:24 PM
Sucks no matter how you look at it. </P>

shabi
12-06-2010, 10:32 PM
Did he steal your PS2?

malloryknox
12-06-2010, 10:35 PM
i assume there is some kind of joke there, but no i didn't have a ps2. but he did steal my Reservoir Dogs action figures.... How random is that? He also stole my vintage camera collection which was pretty worthless, but cool nonetheless. .

bigblue1988
12-06-2010, 10:37 PM
you must be a troll and you must be lying. Here is why.

1. Bradshaw was arrested for stealing a playstation while at marshall.

2. He got sentenced two years probation.

3. He was also arrested at virginia for under aged drinking and resisting arrest.

4. I don't care who you are Some one with two priors would get arrested again and not given any mercy

in conclusion shut up you stupid attention hawk

TuckYou
12-06-2010, 10:42 PM
So, let me get this straight, you signed on to the Giants message board to leave a message for Ahmad or to us fans? Personally, I dont care what he did in college. He did his time in jail by the way.</P>

Sounds classic Eagles fan, but with better grammer and spelling... And in that case, Michael Vick killed dogs for fun. </P>

malloryknox
12-06-2010, 10:45 PM
why do you even care? he kicked and f'ing deadbolt out of my door and made me sleep with a friggin gun because while i was waiting for the police he intimidated me so much. just because they didn't do anything at the time doesn't mean he didn't do it. he got arrested for stealing AFTER he robbed my apartment, so he wouldn't have had that prior then. basically he sucks as a person and is a big pos. and you obviously are too, my brother.

bigblue1988
12-06-2010, 10:47 PM
I signed on to give reasons why this dude is a jerk. but i have been an avid reader over the years. i guess this *** hole motivated me to finally talk with you guys. Gotta defend 44.

Ruttiger711
12-06-2010, 10:50 PM
why do you even care?* he kicked and f'ing deadbolt out of my door and made me sleep with a friggin gun because while i was waiting for the police he intimidated me so much.* just because they didn't do anything at the time doesn't mean he didn't do it.* he got arrested for stealing AFTER he robbed my apartment, so he wouldn't have had that prior then. basically he sucks as a person and is a big pos. and you obviously are too, my brother.

So wait - did he make you sleep with a gun at gunpoint? Bummer

malloryknox
12-06-2010, 10:50 PM
i'm a girl. i hate sports. sometimes i think about being robbed and i get pissed. there was a crime committed against me and he did not do his time for that. i don't know if any of you have ever had your home robbed before but it is a very violating feeling. i had to move out of my apartment because i couldn't even stay there. plus i was just a college student barely getting by, living in the ghetto. i didn't even have anything of value. i just want to vent.

bigblue1988
12-06-2010, 10:51 PM
why do i care? because i hate lyers. and he would have already had the prior of resisting arrest and under age drinking in 04 and he was on probation then brother...so **** off and shut up...and ohh i have to sleep with my gun stop being a little *****

malloryknox
12-06-2010, 10:52 PM
i guess that was poorly worded. but sometimes i wish he would have come back so i could have shot him right in the ****.

malloryknox
12-06-2010, 10:54 PM
i have no reason to lie about it. WV doesn't have any professional sports teams. The guys on our college teams could commit murder and probably get away with it.

bigblue1988
12-06-2010, 10:54 PM
good for you...but i still don't believe you buddy

bigblue1988
12-06-2010, 10:55 PM
thats why he got 60 days in jail for stealing a Play station

malloryknox
12-06-2010, 10:58 PM
Could be the arresting officer, like I said, the police that took my statement laughed it off because of who he was. Maybe someone that really cared about justice responded to that call. I don't really have much faith in the Huntington PD. I have seen them in action.

Superbowl
12-06-2010, 11:00 PM
Could be the arresting officer, like I said, the police that took my statement laughed it off because of who he was. Maybe someone that really cared about justice responded to that call. I don't really have much faith in the Huntington PD. I have seen them in action.

Folks....
This is why crack is bad.

bigblue1988
12-06-2010, 11:02 PM
ok whatever you say...if you don't have faith in your police then move out of the city im done arguing with you but i still don't believe you

bigblue1988
12-06-2010, 11:03 PM
Could be the arresting officer, like I said, the police that took my statement laughed it off because of who he was.* Maybe someone that really cared about justice responded to that call.* I don't really have much faith in the Huntington PD.* I have seen them in action.

Folks....
This is why crack is bad.*

lol

malloryknox
12-06-2010, 11:05 PM
well, considering that he was robbing my apartment to get money for crack...

bigblue1988
12-06-2010, 11:07 PM
well, considering that he was robbing my apartment to get money for crack...*

Great comeback wow

malloryknox
12-06-2010, 11:09 PM
a comeback to what? the crack about crack didn't even make sense.

malloryknox
12-06-2010, 11:16 PM
i didn't even know Bradshaw played for the Giants anyway. before i used google, i thought he played for the Patriots.

Superbowl
12-06-2010, 11:18 PM
a comeback to what? the crack about crack didn't even make sense.

You must be another sore Deadskins losers fans. Because last time I check nobody in Philly could spell and you Deadskins fans are sorest losers i know.
Just STFU and GTFO.

TuckYou
12-06-2010, 11:19 PM
This is a very odd thread... Now a fight between 2 newbies who may be the same person.</P>

malloryknox
12-06-2010, 11:22 PM
haha. i don't really like football or care about it. i'm just saying that the dude is a crook. i am sure that many more people were robbed that night by him. it was thanksgiving break and most college kids leave town. he was taking advantage of that. it is just a shame that he didn't get into trouble for it because he was a member of the football team. i don't know how he got caught later, but he did rob my apartment, and the police did not do anything about it.

Superbowl
12-06-2010, 11:24 PM
haha. i don't really like football or care about it. i'm just saying that the dude is a crook. i am sure that many more people were robbed that night by him. it was thanksgiving break and most college kids leave town. he was taking advantage of that. it is just a shame that he didn't get into trouble for it because he was a member of the football team. i don't know how he got caught later, but he did rob my apartment, and the police did not do anything about it.

OK.
Thanks for letting us know.
Now.
GTFO.

ny06
12-06-2010, 11:26 PM
This is a very odd thread... Now a fight between 2 newbies who may be the same person.</P>

</P>

LOL</P>

malloryknox
12-06-2010, 11:27 PM
giants fans are incapable of critical thought.

bigblue1988
12-06-2010, 11:27 PM
come on man...my points at least make sense

bigblue1988
12-06-2010, 11:28 PM

i think i have been critically thinking and what you're saying doesn't make sense

Superbowl
12-06-2010, 11:33 PM

Critical thoughts base on your words?
NO.

malloryknox
12-06-2010, 11:33 PM
why, because the police wouldn't possibly let a criminal go because they had some acclaim in the community. no, that would never happen. especially during the season.

lilredk
12-06-2010, 11:34 PM
Firts I will say, if this is true, sorry for your problem....This is whats bothering me, a rapist will get 3 years while I know for a fact, it takes a minimum of 6 years of therapy....Michael Vick gets 18 months for doing something Hannis to animals , while Plaxico Burress gets a couple of years for blowing a hole in his leg with a gun.....Our Secretary of the Treasury doesn't pay his tax's and is released of his crime, while others like us would get jail time for tax evasion....There's a three strike law, which I think stinks ....Some people get jail time, some plead to time served , even for murder....The world just goes on and on , this kid has straightened his life out , therefore,my question to you is why did you wait all this time to bring it to this board like as troll when Bradshaw's name has appeared in the NY-NJ papers weekly during football season for all the great stuff and poor stff he's done on an NFL field???? Also why did you wait this long since his criminal record has been out in the open since he was drafted by The NY Giants???....

bigblue1988
12-06-2010, 11:37 PM
why, because the police wouldn't possibly let a criminal go because they had some acclaim in the community.* no, that would never happen. especially during the season.

it is highly unlikely that if you accused him and were an eyewitness to the crime the police would not do an investigation and a line up abd all that crap....Also why wouldn't you follow up with the police...when I got robbed i called the detective every few days to see where the case was going...Why didn't you sue the police force if you were so upset...go do that and GTFO of here

malloryknox
12-06-2010, 11:50 PM
i did follow up with the police. every time i called they gave me the run around, when i tried to talk to someone else they said i had to talk to the officer in charge of the investigation. why is it so hard to believe that the police wouldn't do anything? it's not like i am saying he robbed me now. it was a long time ago. i called after he got caught for robbing someone else. they didn't do anything for me. and i didn't have the means to sue anyone. they didn't have any evidence and they did not even dust for finger prints. they pulled him over and didn't even search him. they said they couldn't search someone for looking suspicious. since i was the only witness it was his word against mine. he had a car full of people.

trust me, i have run his name through the mud as much as i possibly could when it happened and after it happened. i was reading something earlier and it made me do a google search for his name and find this message board. i pay no attention to sports or sports news so i have no idea what he does now. he is a disgusting excuse for a human and i just felt like saying it to his followers.

njgiants927
12-07-2010, 12:07 AM
Marshall is a 2nd rate college team in WV.... You really expect us to believe the police won't arrest a Marshall football player? Half the people on Marshalls team are people that are getting a second chance because of arrests(ie. Bradshaw and Randy Moss). Bradshaw went there with priors if he had in fact robbed your apartment I have no doubt in my mind he would have been arrested... WVU on the other hand pretty sure their players get away with murder.

malloryknox
12-07-2010, 12:16 AM
Marshall is definitely no WVU. But it really isn't so hard to believe that a Huntington police officer would let a football player go. I don't know why it happened. It definitely wasn't right. I wish they would have arrested him and I would have gotten my stuff back. but they didn't and he ended up getting caught later on and getting arrested. I am glad he got caught then, but that really is not justice to me.

B-Red22
12-07-2010, 12:20 AM
you must be a troll and you must be lying. Here is why.

1. Bradshaw was arrested for stealing a playstation while at marshall.

2. He got sentenced two years probation.

3. He was also arrested at virginia for under aged drinking and resisting arrest.

4. I don't care who you are Some one with two priors would get arrested again and not given any mercy

in conclusion shut up you stupid attention hawk
^ this, it is a complete lie nobody here really believes you, heck i'm the girl who Big Ben raped how bout that?

B-Red22
12-07-2010, 12:22 AM
i did follow up with the police. every time i called they gave me the run around, when i tried to talk to someone else they said i had to talk to the officer in charge of the investigation.* why is it so hard to believe that the police wouldn't do anything?* it's not like i am saying he robbed me now.* it was a long time ago.* i called after he got caught for robbing someone else.* they didn't do anything for me.* and i didn't have the means to sue anyone.* they didn't have any evidence and they did not even dust for finger prints.* they pulled him over and didn't even search him.* they said they couldn't search someone for looking suspicious.* since i was the only witness it was his word against mine.* he had a car full of people.*

trust me, i have run his name through the mud as* much as i possibly could when it happened and after it happened.* i was reading something earlier and it made me do a google search for his name and find this message board. i pay no attention to sports or sports news so i have no idea what he does now.* he is a disgusting excuse for a human and i just felt like saying it to his followers.*

you are saying that it was a long time ago so you don't really care now, so why even tell this lie?

malloryknox
12-07-2010, 12:45 AM
i definitely care. obviously i am still pissed about it. just writing it down and have people read it makes me feel vindicated. i don't care if you guys don't believe me. it happened. no one said giants' fans were all that bright anyway.

Giant in Dallas
12-07-2010, 12:54 AM
Well in the name of authorities doing the right thing, I alerted the Mods so hopefully you will be gone soon enough.

diverdown
12-07-2010, 06:08 AM
and there 5 mins of my life lost forever =-(

shockeyg
12-07-2010, 06:45 AM
Good to see that you are successful in your career, considering that in college you were a career criminal. Thanks for kicking in the door of my apartment and robbing it and ruining my life. ****ing jerk.
Please tell me how him stealing some worthless **** from you years ago has ruined your life ??

Gmen repeat
12-07-2010, 07:02 AM
From what I've heard was the PS2 incident was a accident. I heard that someone told him he could borrow one and he got the wrong one. So leave troll.

nycowns
12-07-2010, 08:20 AM
lol, he ruined yoru life cause he stole some action figures and cd's?? lol @ you.

You should be afraid, he might come back to get your superman lunchbox.

BigBlue wins
12-07-2010, 01:31 PM
i came home while he was fleeing the scene.

This here shows you clearly are lying. Bradshaw is always chased down and tackled for anything further than 10 yards. You could've chased him down.

giantfan4302
12-07-2010, 01:40 PM
Why would you care this much if some people on the Internet knew this story and believed you? Someone is trollin

Bigeagle
12-07-2010, 02:00 PM
Why would you care this much if some people on the Internet knew this story and believed you? Someone is trollin

Bradshaw is my favorite player on the giants, he's always good to chuck it up a few times. I'm glad they giants don't use Jacobs muck too, I guess Coaching is the weak part in NY, LMAO

nycowns
12-07-2010, 02:02 PM

Bradshaw is my favorite player on the giants, he's always good to chuck it up a few times. I'm glad they giants don't use Jacobs muck too, I guess Coaching is the weak part in NY, LMAO
I guess the weak part of Filthy is the english language.

Jiffy Jeff
12-07-2010, 02:52 PM
why do i care? because i hate lyers. and he would have already had the prior of resisting arrest and under age drinking in 04 and he was on probation then brother...so **** off and shut up...and ohh i have to sleep with my gun stop being a little *****

Lyers? Are they anything like liars? If so, I don't care for them either.

jasonbourne
12-07-2010, 03:03 PM
i definitely care.* obviously i am still pissed about it.* just writing it down and have people read it makes me feel vindicated.* i don't care if you guys don't believe me.* it happened.* no one said giants' fans were all that bright anyway.

LOl for someone to have said dont care for sports... What do you know of giant fans? It's sad that you took the time to make a profile and start a thread about this....

Your prolly some fat balding eagle fan that lives in his mothers basement...

I am Blue
12-07-2010, 03:05 PM
Libel is a crime.

Die-Hard
12-07-2010, 04:06 PM
Sorry to hear of your troubles, but this is not the place to vent about it. Thats a personal issue. This is a football discussion forum.

Thanks for understanding