PDA

View Full Version : Lol. Sky is falling over at the EMB

ZoneBlitz!!!
01-15-2012, 10:57 PM
I just love the way they brought in all of those players to watch the Giants on T.V. playing in the NFC Championship Game. LOL!!! x 10.

Bread
01-15-2012, 11:10 PM
Yes it is. We hate the Giants, Niners and Pats....so pretty much we are all like **** everybody and "Go Sixers". Most of us are done with football until August

miked1958
01-15-2012, 11:13 PM
Yes it is. We hate the Giants, Niners and Pats....so pretty much we are all like **** everybody and "Go Sixers". Most of us are done with football until August
We are going to bring back another SB Title for the NFC East

Bread
01-15-2012, 11:17 PM
We are going to bring back another SB Title for the NFC EastNo offense but **** that lol.

giantyankee1976
01-15-2012, 11:20 PM

you forgot the Cowboys, Redskins and Steelers

Well at least you can reminisce about that Super Bowl your boys won in---when was that ?

fourth&forever
01-15-2012, 11:21 PM
I just love the way they brought in all of those players to watch the Giants on T.V. playing in the NFC Championship Game.* LOL!!! x 10.
extremely satisfying to see iggle & cowgirl fans suffer through our victories!
awesome sig line dude.

Bread
01-15-2012, 11:24 PM

you forgot the Cowboys, Redskins and Steelers

Well at least you can reminisce about that Super Bowl your boys won in---when was that ?
Who hates the Redskins? They're harmless. Redskins fans are like swamp monsters, never seen one and I'm not trash talking, I'm well aware of our all too empty trophy case.

ZoneBlitz!!!
01-15-2012, 11:44 PM
I just love the way they brought in all of those players to watch the Giants on T.V. playing in the NFC Championship Game. LOL!!! x 10. extremely satisfying to see iggle &amp; cowgirl fans suffer through our victories! awesome sig line dude.</P>

</P>

Thanks. Mind if I borrow yours?</P>

fourth&forever
01-15-2012, 11:50 PM
I just love the way they brought in all of those players to watch the Giants on T.V. playing in the NFC Championship Game.* LOL!!! x 10. extremely satisfying to see iggle & cowgirl fans suffer through our victories! awesome sig line dude.</P>

*</P>

Thanks.* Mind if I borrow yours?</P>
LOL Especially appropriate this week.

miked1958
01-15-2012, 11:51 PM
We are going to bring back another SB Title for the NFC EastNo offense but **** that lol.
Well if u guys would get on the stick and chip in maybe u would feel different bout it.

It's just the giants, cowboys and yes the redskins you make fun of holding down the fort of SB Titles for our Division, withno help from the poor eagles

giantsforce
01-15-2012, 11:54 PM
Yes it is. We hate the Giants, Niners and Pats....so pretty much we are all like **** everybody and "Go Sixers". Most of us are done with football until AugustIsn't that what you do every year come December? You should be used to it by know, after all how long does it take to dust off an empty trophy case?

Aiton70
01-16-2012, 12:05 AM
I'm going to laugh SO hard when the Niners house the G-Tards!

[ip]

Bread
01-16-2012, 12:14 AM
Yes it is. We hate the Giants, Niners and Pats....so pretty much we are all like **** everybody and "Go Sixers". Most of us are done with football until AugustIsn't that what you do every year come December? You should be used to it by know, after all how long does it take to dust off an empty trophy case?Except that we dont give a ****

appletree943
01-16-2012, 01:10 AM
I just makes me more pissed off at our team that the squad who lost to Vince Young and the team we had 24-7 lead on at 1 point are in the Tiltle game

enjoy this year fellas

*evil voice*

WE'LL BE BACK

fourth&forever
01-16-2012, 01:33 AM

[ip]

Not as hard as we laughed at you stinking up the regular season.

jhamburg
01-16-2012, 09:32 AM

[ip]

Laugh all you want, giants are playing with house money now [b]

JPP
01-16-2012, 12:40 PM

lol we may deserve that one. I know I'd be saying the same thing if the shoe were on the other foot.

Redeyejedi
01-16-2012, 12:44 PM
I wish I could go see what happening on the Jets board but I was banned from there for just introducing myself as a Giant fan.I didnt say anything disrespectful or boastful they just banned for giving my opinion as a Giant fan

slipknottin
01-16-2012, 12:53 PM
I just makes me more pissed off at our team that the squad who lost to Vince Young and the team we had 24-7 lead on at 1 point are in the Tiltle game

enjoy this year fellas

*evil voice*

WE'LL BE BACK

I have to admit, your signature is hilarious, lol

giantsforce
01-16-2012, 04:24 PM
Yes it is. We hate the Giants, Niners and Pats....so pretty much we are all like **** everybody and "Go Sixers". Most of us are done with football until AugustIsn't that what you do every year come December? You should be used to it by know, after all how long does it take to dust off an empty trophy case?Except that we dont give a ****If my trophy case was empty too, I would give a **** either! Well, enjoy talking smack and looking like a fool since you have nothing to root for. I guess all the "dream team" lead by that dog killer was able to do for you was to leave you dreaming "what if..."

Sarcasman
01-16-2012, 04:29 PM

enjoy this year fellas

*evil voice*

WE'LL BE BACK

Both teams are playing significantly better than they were at that time.

That said, there's an argument to be made that the Eagles could have been peaking toward the end of the season as well, but yeah....I completely understand the frustration.

It's a league of pure parity....

Sarcasman
01-16-2012, 04:29 PM

[ip]

KInda like how we're all laughing at you now and have been for literally weeks now?

Sarcasman
01-16-2012, 04:32 PM

lol we may deserve that one. I know I'd be saying the same thing if the shoe were on the other foot.

I concur!

Nothing wrong with that; I'm sure I'd feel similarly as well, Bread.

giantyankee1976
01-16-2012, 07:03 PM

[ip]

yet you and your Team still suck *** LOL