PDA

View Full Version : Terrible officiating against giants this year? Is it just me?

Billyde508
01-15-2012, 10:03 PM
In my opinion the giants have had awful calls against them all season, especially the past few weeks.... I have pretty much watched most of the NFL games this year and it just seems the refs have it out for the giants. Maybe I am complaining because I am a giants fan but I wanna hear what everyone else thinks.

M0rbid
01-15-2012, 10:04 PM
You have to understand, Giants are not a sexy team. It's been going on ever since LT retired.

Rudyy
01-15-2012, 10:04 PM
In my opinion the giants have had awful calls against them all season, especially the past few weeks.... I have pretty much watched most of the NFL games this year and it just seems the refs have it out for the giants. Maybe I am complaining because I am a giants fan but I wanna hear what everyone else thinks. Today's game was absolutely horrific. I'm not so quick to say that it's intentional...but they are very very VERY bad. I hope I don't see this crap next week.

jomo
01-15-2012, 10:06 PM
In my opinion the giants have had awful calls against them all season, especially the past few weeks.... I have pretty much watched most of the NFL games this year and it just seems the refs have it out for the giants. Maybe I am complaining because I am a giants fan but I wanna hear what everyone else thinks. Today's game was absolutely horrific. I'm not so quick to say that it's intentional...but they are very very VERY bad. I hope I don't see this crap next week...........I would say very, very, very incompetent!

CDN_G-FAN
its just you.

there's no conspiracy theory against the giants.

in fact, ratings increase when traditional/huge market teams win in the NFL.

if anything, the fix should be in our favour.

FBomb
It's league wide, but it's particularly bad when we face the Packers.

Billyde508
01-15-2012, 10:13 PM
Good point, but I just cant get over alot of the calls against the giants this year... Sometimes the announcers dont even know what to say.. I know im not alone with my opinion

buddy33
01-15-2012, 10:18 PM
Anyone watching the game today had to be saying the same thing. The refs where horrible. I mean how do you get that fumble call wrong? Judgement? No, the knee was not on the ground and the ball was out. The casual fan knows this but the refs did not? Eli gets hit late and it was helmet to helmet. No call. Osi hits the QB clean and gets a personal foul call. How about that spot on the Ware run? What where they watching?

yatitle
01-15-2012, 10:21 PM
its just you.

You're wrong. Fox and league would have killed for Packer-Saints game. Besides the QBs and offenses they would have played up the Philbin tragedy and no Saint game can be announced without declaring how the Saints saved New Orleans after Katrina. Believe me no one in Fox (and maybe NFL) offices is happy with SF-NY.

Voldamort
01-15-2012, 10:26 PM
IN THE NATIONAL FIX LEAGUE THE REF'S HAVE BEEN TERRIBLE ALL YEAR NOT JUST FOR THE GIANTS THEY ALL SUX

Billyde508
01-15-2012, 10:27 PM
another good point, i think most of the NFL refs just dont like the giants, i have no other explanation

mfraykor
01-15-2012, 10:29 PM
It has been driving me crazy allllll year... just bad call after bad call.. Not just some BS bad CLOSE call... obviously bad blown calls and non calls... and I usually don't complain about them at all

rick5292
01-15-2012, 10:33 PM
its just you.

Some people just never tend to believe that any conspiracy could actually be true. Here is a possible theory and after watching this game, it could very well be so: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/giant_risk_to_vegas_bookmakers_UEbTHzzkGVufyZlGwNt CiI

Please tell me you're not the guy who actually believes that what you saw on the tv (in regards to 911) was all true??? If so, then it's not worth trying to argue with you about anything.

jimsgints
01-15-2012, 10:48 PM
It's true.. The refs also play a game. A game that's been established by the president of the NFL. They do what they are told. Keep the game close. It's crooked and wrong and I'm pissed off! Enough! You biased crooked stinkin scum sucking refs!

CDN_G-FAN
01-15-2012, 10:49 PM
its just you.

Some people just never tend to believe that any conspiracy could actually be true. Here is a possible theory and after watching this game, it could very well be so: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/giant_risk_to_vegas_bookmakers_UEbTHzzkGVufyZlGwNt CiI

Please tell me you're not the guy who actually believes that what you saw on the tv (in regards to 911) was all true??? If so, then it's not worth trying to argue with you about anything.

please try not to bring up something that will get a thread locked down when we're all here just trying to talk football.

we all have links to support out points:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8UJNKMO0

rick5292
01-15-2012, 11:32 PM
fair enough. apologies for foolish comparison

miked1958
01-15-2012, 11:35 PM
In my opinion the giants have had awful calls against them all season, especially the past few weeks.... I have pretty much watched most of the NFL games this year and it just seems the refs have it out for the giants. Maybe I am complaining because I am a giants fan but I wanna hear what everyone else thinks.
It's not just you.

Fans of teams always seem to think their team gets shafted us included.

However this year there has been some horrific calls. I mean they have a replay to GET IT RIGHT.. And they still don't.. They hate us