PDA

View Full Version : Been saying about Nicks all year

AceOspadZ4
01-15-2012, 11:27 PM
As much as I love Cruz, Nicks is the better receiver. I honestly think he will go down as the best wideout in Giants history. It's great we don't have to choose one cuz we have both. Great feeling. Remember that guy that started the "trade nicks" thread??? Where's that guy???

Overdrive92
01-15-2012, 11:29 PM
Nicks is our #1 WR and will be for a long time. He had a couple big drops this year, but he's still the best WR on this team.

I also honestly believe he is a top 5 WR in this league with Jennings, Megatron, Fitzgerald, and Andre Johnson.

Mark444
01-15-2012, 11:29 PM
im sure he was jealous about all the Cruz love.

Cruz had a big game too BTW, that recovery on the onside kick

Mr Excitement
01-15-2012, 11:30 PM
Def taking control....no one can stop our wideouts!!!

Scarfacee71
01-15-2012, 11:30 PM
No doubt.

Stud. Top 10 receiver no doubt, on the border of top 5. Great player.

Voldamort
01-15-2012, 11:31 PM
Nicks is the man!!!

buddy33
01-15-2012, 11:32 PM
No need to rank them. Nicks is a big time WR.

When they double him Cruz is open. When they double Cruz, Nicks is open.

When they think they have them both covered, Manningham is open. Don't look past Manningham. He is also a very good WR and I hope they keep him next year.

shotcalla39
01-15-2012, 11:39 PM
As much as I love Cruz, Nicks is the better receiver. I honestly think he will go down as the best wideout in Giants history. It's great we don't have to choose one cuz we have both. Great feeling. Remember that guy that started the "trade nicks" thread??? Where's that guy???

He showed today all his skills why he was a 1st round pick.... The ball skills... How he van outjump and outmuscle several defenders for the ball... Focus... Yaards after the ctch.... Cruz is outstanding but he's not a guy a guy who posseses the jukpball skills.... But he is outstanding after the catch and makes outstanding catches as well... We got the best tandems in the league in nicks, Cruz and manninghak... Imagine we had a guy like Graham at te

DEgiants89
01-16-2012, 12:17 AM
Nicks is our #1 WR and will be for a long time. He had a couple big drops this year, but he's still the best WR on this team.

I also honestly believe he is a top 5 WR in this league with Jennings, Megatron, Fitzgerald, and Andre Johnson.

yeah everyone are acting like he just appeared but he has always been our number one. Idc if defenses take it is soft on him either

nyknstill!
01-16-2012, 12:24 AM
I love Nicks but lets be honest, if they don't double Cruz he doesn't return to form. They both are studs, hard to tell which one is the game breaker, Nicks is scoring the TDs he's the sideline wideout, Cruz is drawing the saftey and DB when he's in the slot. We're blessed and should get on our knees to both. Cruz vs the Jets and Cowboy and etc. got us here, Nicks just reminded the NFL he's just as dangerous.

Itlan
01-16-2012, 12:27 AM
I love Nicks but lets be honest, if they don't double Cruz he doesn't return to form. They both are studs, hard to tell which one is the game breaker, Nicks is scoring the TDs he's the sideline wideout, Cruz is drawing the saftey and DB when he's in the slot. We're blessed and should get on our knees to both. Cruz vs the Jets and Cowboy and etc. got us here, Nicks just reminded the NFL he's just as dangerous.What are you talking about? They ran bracket coverage on both Nicks all damn day.

nyknstill!
01-16-2012, 12:31 AM
That Falcons game got him started. The only time Nicks was doubled was the hailmary tonight, I have it on HD. Cruz is here making 3 and long clutch catches while Nicks is freed up 1 on 1 after. They are a team.

Spizi
01-16-2012, 12:33 AM

Yea idk who was arguing against the op. Nicks is by far the best WR on this team. Now don't get me wrong Cruz is very talented, but he is a product of Hakeem's dominance. Hakeem is a top 10 talent at WR. Give him a few more years and he will without a doubt be in the top 5.

nyknstill!
01-16-2012, 12:37 AM
Cruz is a product of who's dominance?