PDA

View Full Version : Pissed about the Refs....

Bigbluereckingcrew
01-15-2012, 11:38 PM
Contact the NFL Corporate offices and give them hell, below is what I plan on saying....Imagine if millions of Giants fans did the same????

"The referees in the Giants/Green Bay game were completely incompetent...this is completely unacceptable. I pay extra for NFL Network, purchase Player Jerseys and other team related apparel. If you want my continued commitment there needs to be some accountability for these referees. "

Do the same, express your outrage and let them know money is on the line, not from bookies, not from sponsors, from the actual life blood of the NFL....US the fans

NFL Corporate Headquarters
280 Park Ave., 15th Fl.
New York, NY 10017
Phone: 212-450-2000
Fax: 212-681-7599

ibbill
01-15-2012, 11:58 PM
Contact the NFL Corporate offices and give them hell, below is what I plan on saying....Imagine if millions of Giants fans did the same????

"The referees in the Giants/Green Bay game were completely incompetent...this is completely unacceptable. I pay extra for NFL Network, purchase Player Jerseys and other team related apparel. If you want my continued commitment there needs to be some accountability for these referees. "

Do the same, express your outrage and let them know money is on the line, not from bookies, not from sponsors, from the actual life blood of the NFL....US the fans

280 Park Ave., 15th Fl.
New York, NY 10017

guess i have to phone no email address that blows.

miked1958
01-16-2012, 12:02 AM

280 Park Ave., 15th Fl.
New York, NY 10017
Yes this has to stop