PDA

View Full Version : Congrats!!

RavensD
01-15-2012, 11:13 PM
Hey all,

Ravens fan, just wanted to say thanks for turning my $50 bet into a $150 contribution for my SB party :). I had a strong feeling the Gmen were going to put the boots to GB.

First of all, I was furious at the officiating. It was clear as day that you were going to have to overcome not just the 12th man, but the 13th man as well. You got jobbed by the officials.

Secondly, this OL and WR crew of yours is un-frickin-real. Combine that with Eli's accurate passing, and it's easy to see why Eli had the year he did. Potential MVP candidate?

I'm looking forward to a rematch of SB 35!

FBomb
01-15-2012, 11:14 PM
Thanks....see you soon.

miked1958
01-15-2012, 11:42 PM
Hey all,

Ravens fan, just wanted to say thanks for turning my $50 bet into a $150 contribution for my SB party* :). I had a strong feeling the Gmen were going to put the boots to GB.

First of all, I was furious at the officiating. It was clear as day that you were going to have to overcome not just the 12th man, but the 13th man as well. You got jobbed by the officials.

Secondly, this OL and WR crew of yours is un-frickin-real. Combine that with Eli's accurate passing, and it's easy to see why Eli had the year he did. Potential MVP candidate?

Hoping for rematch to.
And yes the officials stunk

fourth&forever
01-15-2012, 11:55 PM
Thanks for supporting us.
How is Reed doing anyway?

JMFP2
01-15-2012, 11:58 PM
Hey all,

Ravens fan, just wanted to say thanks for turning my $50 bet into a $150 contribution for my SB party :). I had a strong feeling the Gmen were going to put the boots to GB.

</P>

Thanks man......the Ravens, 49ers, and Giants proved that defense is still important. Even the Patriots finally stepped up this week on D.</P>

FBomb
01-15-2012, 11:59 PM
Thanks for supporting us. How is Reed doing anyway?</P>

Good question! That looked bad!</P>

DragonSoul
01-16-2012, 12:00 AM
Hey all,

Ravens fan, just wanted to say thanks for turning my $50 bet into a $150 contribution for my SB party* :). I had a strong feeling the Gmen were going to put the boots to GB.

Thanks. Hope we face you in the SB for our chance repay you for 2000.