PDA

View Full Version : Today's Officiating even worse than our last game against them

sharick88
01-16-2012, 12:22 AM
When you have Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, the whole NFLN crew, and ESPN staff saying that the refs had a bad game, you know something is up. The Giants whooped both the refs and the packers in that game and deserve mad props for pulling out a game against 12 defenders on the field. That crew tried their best to **** us over and it still did not work. Eli was getting blasted late pretty much most of the game and Mr Discount Double Check gets lit up clean and it's a penalty? **** THE REFS and kudos to our GMEN for overcoming a 12th opponent on the field.

RagTime Blue
01-16-2012, 12:26 AM
On one of the local broadcasts postgame, they interviewed Michael Clayton, who is on Injured Reserve. He blasted the refs without being provoked, and I wonder if he'll be reprimanded in any way.

Then again, he didn't say anything the rest of us weren't thinking.

Redeyejedi
01-16-2012, 12:27 AM
Every fan base is blasting the refs.Its not just Giant fans thinking we got screwed this is from a Chicago Sports Blog

http://chicitysportsfan.com/wp/2012/01/the-fix-didnt-help/

Pakman
01-16-2012, 12:28 AM
The NFL has to be embarrassed by what they saw.

M0rbid
01-16-2012, 12:31 AM
There seriously needs to be an investigation.

sharick88
01-16-2012, 12:32 AM
Unfortunately for our franchise, the only thing they will get is a cut, copy, and pasted apology for the calls that they missed. I think that refs should get publicly reprimanded for their epic fails

calzonesays
01-16-2012, 12:34 AM
Funniest was where they spotted the ball on Ware's run. He got the first down and the ref runs up and puts the ball back 2 yards to force a punt..Hilarious.

ny06
01-16-2012, 12:38 AM
Majoirty of the blame should go to the Commissioner (Roger Godell)</P>

This physical game that we all love is turning into a joke. </P>

I honestly think the refs don't know what is a penalty and what isn't. </P>

The rules for this game are changing at an alarming rate. </P>

Drez
01-16-2012, 12:41 AM
Every fan base is blasting the refs.Its not just Giant fans thinking we got screwed this is from a Chicago Sports Blog http://chicitysportsfan.com/wp/2012/01/the-fix-didnt-help/</P>

Yeah that non fumble call on the Jennings play was BULL****!!!!!</P>

I'm surprised that after the Kuhn fumble we didn't get an, "Illegal Formation: Giants beating the **** out of the Packers and making a play."</P>

sharick88
01-16-2012, 01:05 AM

The officiating is just so inconsistent. The leading with the helmet penalty on Osi was probably the worst call in the playoffs. The fumble earlier was an obvious **** up, but those stripes tried their best to give the packers a chance to get back into the game with that Osi call. Too bad Big Blue found that Killer Instinct a few weeks ago and made the stripes and their jacked up calls irrelevant. We should have won by over 30.

ny06
01-16-2012, 01:12 AM

The officiating is just so inconsistent. The leading with the helmet penalty on Osi was probably the worst call in the playoffs. The fumble earlier was an obvious **** up, but those stripes tried their best to give the packers a chance to get back into the game with that Osi call. Too bad Big Blue found that Killer Instinct a few weeks ago and made the stripes and their jacked up calls irrelevant. We should have won by over 30.</P>

The Osi call was straight up b.s </P>

The worst call that I have seen in the playoffs still has to be the J. Williams unsportsmanlike conduct penalty last week. I am still scratching my head over that call. </P>

fourth&forever
01-16-2012, 01:19 AM
Every fan base is blasting the refs.Its not just Giant fans thinking we got screwed this is from a Chicago Sports Blog

http://chicitysportsfan.com/wp/2012/01/the-fix-didnt-help/
Thanks for the link.
"The play was upheld after Leavy smoked a joint under the replay booth." lol

fourth&forever
01-16-2012, 01:23 AM

The officiating is just so inconsistent. The leading with the helmet penalty on Osi was probably the worst call in the playoffs. The fumble earlier was an obvious **** up, but those stripes tried their best to give the packers a chance to get back into the game with that Osi call. Too bad Big Blue found that Killer Instinct a few weeks ago and made the stripes and their jacked up calls irrelevant. We should have won by over 30.</P>

The worst call that I have seen in the playoffs still has to be the J. Williams unsportsmanlike conduct penalty last week. I am still scratching my head over that call. </P>
Yeah what did the ref call it? "Unnecessarily throwing a player to the ground" or something like that. Flag football is coming boys.

ny06
01-16-2012, 01:23 AM

Yeah what did the ref call it? "Unnecessarily throwing a player to the ground" or something like that. Flag football is coming boys.</P>

He tackled him to hard. </P>

Try not to laugh at that one</P>

repeatchamps
01-16-2012, 01:25 AM
Every fan base is blasting the refs.Its not just Giant fans thinking we got screwed this is from a Chicago Sports Blog http://chicitysportsfan.com/wp/2012/01/the-fix-didnt-help/</P>

Yeah that non fumble call on the Jennings play was BULL****!!!!!</P>

I'm surprised that after the Kuhn fumble we didn't get an, "Illegal Formation: Giants beating the **** out of the Packers and making a play."</P>

</P>

Lol, that orI thought they would for sure say his forward progress was stopped. It is sickening the whole thing was just sickening.</P>

MikeIsaGiant
01-16-2012, 01:27 AM
osi call = biggest BS ever, plus Eli was getting hit so much later than rodgers was hit,

WTF is that??

fourth&forever
01-16-2012, 01:28 AM
Its scary to contemplate, but what **** are they going to pull on us in Frisco? As others have said we need to outplay the niners and the refs (like we did today).

fourth&forever
01-16-2012, 01:29 AM
osi call = biggest BS ever, plus Eli was getting hit so much later than rodgers was hit,

WTF is that??
And Eli was gettting hit in the helmet. For real not like the imaginary AR ones.

GiantLegend
01-16-2012, 01:31 AM
Its scary to contemplate, but what **** are they going to pull on us in Frisco? As others have said we need to outplay the niners and the refs (like we did today).

This scares the hell out of me.

And all of this is a moot point. I'm enraged at the officiating at this game, but I gotta think this is coming from the top in the NFL. Roger is the one telling them which team to call in favor of. So is it the refs fault? Hell yes. But in the end, that assclown Roger is the puppeteer pulling the damn strings. FVck him.

MikeIsaGiant
01-16-2012, 01:32 AM

WTF is that??
And Eli was gettting hit in the helmet. For real not like the imaginary AR ones.

Just thank god we won, otherwise I would have really thrown something at my TV for these BS calls

nYg24
01-16-2012, 01:41 AM

Yeah what did the ref call it? "Unnecessarily throwing a player to the ground" or something like that. Flag football is coming boys.</P>

ahaha i was saying the same thing on the penalty JWill got for the tackle last week. I said "wow that was a great tackle by the rookie!" 5 seconds later flag is thrown and its a 15 yrd penalty. I don't get this game anymore.

We've been winning despite the refs best efforts to make us lose.

fourth&forever
01-16-2012, 01:48 AM

ahaha i was saying the same thing on the penalty JWill got for the tackle last week. I said "wow that was a great tackle by the rookie!" 5 seconds later flag is thrown and its a 15 yrd penalty. I don't get this game anymore.

We've been winning despite the refs best efforts to make us lose.
yeah, the tackle was just shy of the first down marker. What's he supposed to do, let go?

RagTime Blue
01-16-2012, 05:11 AM
What nobody is talking about is how on earth can the officials let a
play continue as if it were a fumble and then change the ruling on the
field without having blown a whistle??

The ruling on the field should've been "Fumble", and then let the replay attempt to CONCLUSIVELY tell otherwise.

This is the most damning evidence against the officiating crew IMO.

nygfanmaybe
01-16-2012, 05:24 AM
I wonder why they never interview the refs after a game. Those calls required an explanation. The league has some explaining to do in a major way, IMO.

JesseJames
01-16-2012, 09:30 AM
I have a question, why is it OK for players and coaches to say what they want about another team or coach or player but its not OK for them to say anything negative about the officiating, maybe if they were allowed to say what they feel about the officiating things would get changed..

GMENFAN4EVER
01-16-2012, 09:37 AM

This is what worries me. I'd be surprised if there were no bs calls against us next week. I'm still fuming over the crap pulled yesterday by the "so-called" officiating crew. I'm glad we won and all, but down deep I'm thinking it's going to be us against the Niners and the officials (again). Hope I'm wrong. Either way, like you mentioned, the G-men have to play their game and beat both of them. We were good enough to do that yesterday and we're damn well good enough to do it next week as well.