PDA

View Full Version : The OSI hit + Osi result animation, it's a package deal

nyknstill!
01-16-2012, 02:18 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/28iovuo.gif

http://i42.tinypic.com/2saf30k.gif

slipknottin
01-16-2012, 02:21 AM
that wasent a sack, that was his illegal hit for god knows what reason.

On his strip sack, did anyone realize that Clifton actually had the ball, and Osi knocked it out of Clifton's hands too? Should have been credited with two forced fumbles on that play.

ny06
01-16-2012, 02:22 AM
In todays No Fun League you can't breath on a qb's helmet.

nyknstill!
01-16-2012, 02:23 AM
fixed it bro.

GiantLegend
01-16-2012, 02:26 AM
In todays No Fun League you can't breath on a qb's helmet.

Unless you're the Packers doing it to Eli.

I sent a Tweet to Goodell telling him this was BS and he needs to stop fixing these games. That guy is an ***, and this is just more of an example. Wrong color gloves? Gimme $20,000. Team I want to win? Tell refs to make non-calls and bad calls. **** him.

slipknottin
01-16-2012, 02:32 AM
I sent a Tweet to Goodell telling him this was BS and he needs to stop fixing these games. That guy is an ***, and this is just more of an example. Wrong color gloves? Gimme $20,000. Team I want to win? Tell refs to make non-calls and bad calls. **** him.

You do realize it isnt Goodell who fines players for wearing the wrong stuff, right?

If you are going to hate the guy, at least hate him for things that he does.

JacksGiant76
01-16-2012, 02:33 AM

On his strip sack, did anyone realize that Clifton actually had the ball, and Osi knocked it out of Clifton's hands too? Should have been credited with two forced fumbles on that play.

Yeah, I noticed that after the fact as well, great heads up play that most people probably missed. If we don't get that ball there, GB probably gets a score later on.

nyknstill!
01-16-2012, 02:39 AM

http://47.imagebam.com/download/4vZCAw5Xd-00ZFrqA56UoQ/17002/170012847/Osi3.gif

heads up play.

GiantLegend
01-16-2012, 02:43 AM

You do realize it isnt Goodell who fines players for wearing the wrong stuff, right?

If you are going to hate the guy, at least hate him for things that he does.

You're telling me the idiot commish Rog has nothing to do with fines for unis and hits? The two main reasons I hate the clown.

Pretty sure that's his job.

slipknottin
01-16-2012, 02:46 AM
You're telling me the idiot commish Rog has nothing to do with fines for unis and hits? The two main reasons I hate the clown.

his job is to enforce the rules that the competition committee put in place. He doesnt just make up these things as he goes along.

GiantLegend
01-16-2012, 02:49 AM

his job is to enforce the rules that the competition committee put in place. He doesnt just make up these things as he goes along.

This is a fact?

Regardless, he enforces the stupid rules. No one makes him create outrageous fines, the numbers are predetermined.

Are you him?

jjj45
01-16-2012, 02:53 AM

http://47.imagebam.com/download/4vZCAw5Xd-00ZFrqA56UoQ/17002/170012847/Osi3.gif

heads up play.I am blown away how good Osi is at tapping the ball away. He is so effortless and quick at doing it. Unreal. His reflexes are the best in the league.

slipknottin
01-16-2012, 02:53 AM
Regardless, he enforces the stupid rules. No one makes him create outrageous fines, the numbers are predetermined.

not personally he doesnt lol, his office does. You really think its Goodells job to sit in his office all day watching every single player and every play and then writing out little letters with fines for all of them? lol

GiantLegend
01-16-2012, 03:04 AM

not personally he doesnt lol, his office does. You really think its Goodells job to sit in his office all day watching every single player and every play and then writing out little letters with fines for all of them? lol

No, but being in charge I'm sure the big ones (plus every Steelers game) are seen by him to make a call. The guy sees the wrong color shoes, such a stupid ****ing rule, and he's like yeah I think tens of thousands is reasonable. He's an awful commish.

slipknottin
01-16-2012, 03:07 AM
. The guy sees the wrong color shoes, such a stupid ****ing rule, and he's like yeah I think tens of thousands is reasonable. He's an awful commish.

Again, he doesnt make the rules... his office enforces the rules that the teams all agree on.

All the rules are clearly laid out for the players, and all the fine money goes to charity.

You act like Goodell is doing all of this on his own. Like he is Prince John taking money from all the poor townsfolk with crazy laws he makes up in his castle. Then hes rolling around up there in all the money from the fines he collected like scrooge mcduck.

fourth&forever
01-16-2012, 03:18 AM

Thanks for pointing this out Slip. I totally missed it in my fan frenzy.

fourth&forever
01-16-2012, 03:21 AM
Rodgers should have been flagged for leading with his head at Tuck. haha