PDA

View Full Version : d is back

Garbloz
01-16-2012, 04:59 AM
our d hasn't given up a td in the playoffs against 2 super powered offenses. the clearly bad calls gave the pack the tds so i don't count them.

we just pounded the 15-1 pack even with the refs helping them. niners look tough though

gmen i salute you

Antwuan
01-16-2012, 05:02 AM
The D has been great they haven't really been giving up big plays the last 4/5 weeks. Hopefully they can keep this up.

sc_markt
01-16-2012, 10:05 AM
our d hasn't given up a td in the playoffs against 2 super powered offenses. the clearly bad calls gave the pack the tds so i don't count them.

we just pounded the 15-1 pack even with the refs helping them. niners look tough though

gmen i salute you

Agree and I have to salute Fewell as well since the D has been playing much better in the last month. I've been criticizing his coaching all year and so far in these 4 or so games, his defense has done a great job. Good job Perry Fewell.

CantBlameShockeyNow
01-16-2012, 10:21 AM
2nd game in a row that the D has won outright!

lttaylor56
01-16-2012, 10:24 AM
If we keep this up, there's no stopping this team.

galaxy10
01-16-2012, 10:32 AM

gmen i salute you

Agree and I have to salute Fewell as well since the D has been playing much better in the last month. I've been criticizing his coaching all year and so far in these 4 or so games, his defense has done a great job. Good job Perry Fewell.

Yeah, thank God Fewell stopped using the three man rush scheme. Good for him he changed his scheme, although it took a few losses for him to get it. Green Bay used it several times last night and Eli abused them. Still some problems in the secondary however. I have always said that a good rush can compensate for the weaknesses in the secondary. We must fix them before SF.