PDA

View Full Version : Calling out SweetZombieJesus

BigBlueOnes
01-16-2012, 07:05 AM
Had enough of your spouting off statistics about how bad TC is and his collapses. Where are you now?

SweetZombieJesus
01-16-2012, 07:11 AM
Been here. Never left. Where have you been that you missed it?

I said openly I'd get off Coughlin's back if he won a home playoff game, which he did. This happened last week, by the way...

Crow tastes good with some Wisconsin cheese sprinkled on top. I'm looking forward to washing it down with some Napa Valley wine.

I thought 2007 was the fluke (statistically it was) and the stars aligned and they caught lightning in a bottle, but here we are on the same path a 2nd time. I still say the losing 2nd half record, the no-shows, and the 1st round boots are a problem as generally speaking you don't do well when you do those things. 9-7? 9-7? All these things are bad and don't point to success. 2007 was miraculous and we may be seeing a 2nd miracle. So why can't they perform more like this all the time?

But I guess we have a deal with the devil to uncork a favor once every 4 years and I'll live with it.

nygfanmaybe
01-16-2012, 07:21 AM
Been here.* Never left.* Where have you been?

I said openly I'd get off Coughlin's back if he won a home playoff game, which he did.

Crow tastes good with some Wisconsin cheese sprinkled on top.* I'm looking forward to washing it down with some Napa Valley wine.

I thought 2007 was the fluke (statistically it was) and the stars aligned and they caught lightning in a bottle, but here we are on the same path a 2nd time.* I still say the losing 2nd half record, the no-shows, and the 1st round boots are a problem as generally speaking you don't do well when you do those things.* 9-7?* 9-7?*

But I guess we have a deal with the devil to get past it once every 4 years and I'll live with it.

You have made good points...maybe a little too frequently for my taste...but good points. However, as far as this year is concerned I think the "late season collapse" was due to a head-on collision with one of the worst stretches of a schedule that any team has had to deal with in a while.

The injuries, of course, played their part. Getting new people on the same page and in the same groove takes a little time.

If you want to put a label on this season, I would call it a "late season surge"...because it is late in the season and that is what they are doing right now!!

BigBlueOnes
01-16-2012, 12:48 PM
Been here. Never left. Where have you been that you missed it?

I said openly I'd get off Coughlin's back if he won a home playoff game, which he did. This happened last week, by the way...

Crow tastes good with some Wisconsin cheese sprinkled on top. I'm looking forward to washing it down with some Napa Valley wine.

I thought 2007 was the fluke (statistically it was) and the stars aligned and they caught lightning in a bottle, but here we are on the same path a 2nd time. I still say the losing 2nd half record, the no-shows, and the 1st round boots are a problem as generally speaking you don't do well when you do those things. 9-7? 9-7? All these things are bad and don't point to success. 2007 was miraculous and we may be seeing a 2nd miracle. So why can't they perform more like this all the time?

But I guess we have a deal with the devil to uncork a favor once every 4 years and I'll live with it.

Sorry dude, my search function doesn't work on this forum (as a matter of fact, little works on this forum for me even in compatibility mode). Thanks for the feedback, sorry to "call you out". Go Big Blue.

JMFP2
01-16-2012, 12:53 PM
This has been a crazy season....the injuries, the big wins followed by deflating losses.....the disappearance and rediscovery of both a defense and a running game.</P>

The hot start, followed by the 4 game skid, and now the hot playoff run.</P>

The only constant this year has been Eli.....and in the past, he's been the source of a million fanboy/hater threads.</P>

Long story short, this season has given alot of people reason to say things that just have proven to be untrue now, but looked pretty damn true when they were saying it.</P>

I've had my share of comments that seem pretty ***-backward in retrospect.....I defended Coughlin and Jacobs, but I've dumped on Reese, Gilbride, and Fewell.....I wanted to bench Bradshaw, etc., etc., etc.</P>

A 9-7 team just went and kicked the tail of the 15-1 defending champion......there are a lot of people right now that are shell-shocked.</P>

</P>

</P>

OrangeGiant
01-16-2012, 01:01 PM
Hey, SZJ and I have had our disagreements about TC this year, a few times. I told you that before the game last week that when the Giants beat Atlanta I wasn't going to extend you a hand to lift you into the bandwagon. But I am now. </P>

I'm glad to see you are finally coming around to TC.</P>