PDA

View Full Version : I know Mariucci is long gone.... but the "Bummer" remark still bugs me

BParcells777
01-16-2012, 09:10 AM
I hate to see the present 49rs pay for Steve's I'll advised comment but its time to set the record straight.
I hope Steve and T.O. are watching Sunday night........afterwards let me tell them in advance "Bummer!!!"

I will take that loss to my grave along with Ernie Accorsi who made that same"grave" remark on the radio from his hotel room in San Fran the morning after.

Kruunch
01-16-2012, 09:19 AM
Screw the Mooch and his inherited 15 minutes of fame.

Poser coach.

NYGinIN
01-16-2012, 09:20 AM
I hate to see the present 49rs pay for Steve's I'll advised comment but its time to set the record straight.
I hope Steve and T.O. are watching Sunday night........afterwards let me tell them in advance "Bummer!!!"

I will take that loss to my grave along with Ernie Accorsi who made that same"grave" remark on the radio from his hotel room in San Fran the morning after.

What did EA say the morning after? I don't remember hearing anything. It had to have been much nicer than my choice words.

BParcells777
01-16-2012, 09:28 AM
We told WFAN- "He would take that loss to his grave"

I think it was a remark made to Fatso

NYG 5
01-16-2012, 10:41 AM

in reference to who? Fassel?

also, if it were one man who really wanted to get back there, it would be Rich Seubert.
REESE SIGN THE MAN

NYG 5
01-16-2012, 10:41 AM

in reference to who? Fassel?

also, if it were one man who really wanted to get back there, it would be Rich Seubert.
REESE SIGN THE MAN