PDA

View Full Version : What can we do to get the NFL to investigate these Refs- "Crimminals"

BParcells777
01-16-2012, 09:31 AM
I wonder which crime family they actually get paid by?

What bothered me most was not the fumble, or the helmet to Helmet in Roders rib cage.....it was all the hits on Eli well after the ball was gone

hadenough
01-16-2012, 09:37 AM

What bothered me most was not the fumble, or the helmet to Helmet in Roders rib cage.....it was all the hits on Eli well after the ball was gone

Exactly....Eli could have had an easy 3 late hit penalties that were way late.

That is about six blown calls for the refs in the 2 NYG/GB games this year. All went the Packers way.

Someone in the league is certainly for the Packers.

galaxy10
01-16-2012, 09:43 AM

Exactly: I noticed it all game long. There was a blatant roughing the passer on Eli, the guy hit Eli and made no attempt to let up and had I think at least two steps. Nothing called. Eli took some unnecessary hits last night. I also saw one guy throw him to the ground. Nothing called. The officiating was one of the worst games I have seen in years:

1. roughing the passer on Osi
2. wrong placement of the ball
3. Fumble not called
4. No calls on Eli for Roughing the passer

Hey Goodell, WTF

sausage
01-16-2012, 09:46 AM
the spot was pretty horendous. i don't think i have ever seen anything like that before - or at least not in recent memory. when you put it all together, it really puts a stain on the game. what if green bay had played better and won? as fans, we don't have a lot of pull with this, but what could the owners be thinking about what went on? is this an accepted part of the game that certain teams will get special treatment each year?

sc_markt
01-16-2012, 09:55 AM
https://tips.fbi.gov/

galaxy10
01-16-2012, 09:59 AM
the spot was pretty horendous. i don't think i have ever seen anything like that before - or at least not in recent memory. when you put it all together, it really puts a stain on the game. what if green bay had played better and won? as fans, we don't have a lot of pull with this, but what could the owners be thinking about what went on? is this an accepted part of the game that certain teams will get special treatment each year?

The league is talking about making the refs full time employees. I think that it is a good idea so that they can be fired when they perform so badly. That was one of the worst games I have ever seen. The bad calls were momentum changing. Hey Goodell, what are you going to do about it?

gmen#1fan
01-16-2012, 10:01 AM
It's simple, at some point the refs realized that all that money bet on the slackers was a bad idea.

gmen#1fan
01-16-2012, 10:05 AM
You shouldn't have to make them full-time for them 2 do their job. To be a ref on that level is an honor.

Salsa80
01-16-2012, 10:08 AM
I know theres rules on when to call roughing the passer, but it all depends on the QB. Brady, Brees, Rodgers, P. Manning, all get the benefit of the doubt while some(as I've noticed throughout the playoffs), Flacco, Yates, Dalton, Smith, Manning, can take hits way after he release the ball and nothing happens.

lttaylor56
01-16-2012, 10:11 AM
It's frustrating, fortunately we were able to overcome the bad call and still win. In the 2003 Wildcard game vs. San Fran bad officiating cost us the game.

Another reason that we will win this weekend.

galaxy10
01-16-2012, 10:15 AM
I know theres rules on when to call roughing the passer, but it all depends on the QB. Brady, Brees, Rodgers, P. Manning, all get the benefit of the doubt while some(as I've noticed throughout the playoffs), Flacco, Yates, Dalton, Smith, Manning, can take hits way after he release the ball and nothing happens.

Agreed. It does depend on the QB and the calls they make. It just disgusts me. How hard is it to just call a fair game.

JesseJames
01-16-2012, 10:16 AM

The league is talking about making the refs full time employees.* I think that it is a good idea so that they can be fired when they perform so badly. That was one of the worst games I have ever seen.* The bad calls were momentum changing.* Hey Goodell, what are you going to do about it?

I'll tell you what Goodell is going to do about it, he just won't admit that its happening..

lttaylor56
01-16-2012, 10:18 AM

Agreed.* It does depend on the QB and the calls they make.* It just disgusts me. How hard is it to just call a fair game.
Exactly, just call a fair, impartial game. As long as the level of judging is consistent and equal to both teams it will be considered fair. It's all about consistency.

since55
01-16-2012, 10:32 AM
To put it in perspective:

Giant hating fans on Eagle, Cowboy and Saints forums were also outraged by those calls against the Giants.

SwampThing
01-16-2012, 11:45 AM
It was way worse than just those 4 calls....</P>

1. The holding on JPP all game, especially on the Rodgers 12 yard scramble on 3rd and 8.</P>

2. The holding call on Snee on the running play after the Green Bay score, to take 2nd and 4 and make it 1st and 20... huge.</P>

3. The fumble reversal.</P>

4. The spot on the Ware first down... it wasn't shown on replay, neither at the stadium or on TV and that is why Coughlin couldn't challenge it.</P>

5. The hits on Eli</P>

6. The Rodgers' helmet to helmet... which also keeps the Defense on the field and 3 plays later Canty gets hurt! ( this is the most glaring!!!) If the refs calls are going to effect whether players get injured or not is completely and totally unacceptable!</P>

</P>

In total there should be a definite investigation!</P>

</P>

MaCkTiC
01-16-2012, 12:02 PM

Giant hating fans on Eagle, Cowboy and Saints forums were also outraged by those calls against the Giants.

that right there says alot....

jimsgints
01-16-2012, 12:26 PM

that right there says alot....

That picture of the Discount Double Decked is great!!

giantsforce
01-16-2012, 12:29 PM

Exactly....Eli could have had an easy 3 late hit penalties that were way late.

That is about six blown calls for the refs in the 2 NYG/GB games this year. All went the Packers way.

Someone in the league is certainly for the Packers.I do not think that someone in the league is for the Packers as much as I think the NFL is out there to get the Giants. If you look back at the officiating, it has been consistently against the Giants no matter who they were playing. This is not the first time that they have messed up so much. I do not buy the refs are incompetence theory. No matter which crew officiates Giants games, they do make some serious "mistakes"

arrjay
01-16-2012, 01:31 PM
The officiating andreview process from last night, really takes awaythe credibility of the league...... which is mindboggling.....