PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Jacobs

jnasso
01-16-2012, 09:38 AM
First of all..........great game, big win...way to go GIANTS!!!!!!!!
but why does gilbride still design running plays where goes outside the tackles instead of up the middle? we all know jacobs needs to run people over with his size but i still see alot of plays designed to run outside. the touchdown at the end of the game was design inside the tackle and when the defense commited inside thats when jacobs broke to the outside and scored? love you brandon but run people over and let bradshaw do all the special skill moves.

gmen#1fan
01-16-2012, 10:17 AM
I love the big guy as well, better than ron dane ever was. We don't need him to have 100 yards to have an impact on the game. People are scared to tackle him. Modern day iron head.

chasjay
01-16-2012, 10:28 AM
I loved the TV shot on the sidelines as time was running out - Jacobs and Coughlin calmly speaking to each other and exchanging pats on the arm - seemed almost like a father/son moment

JerseyFamily
01-16-2012, 10:44 AM
Jacobs*******Thee heart and soul of the game. Everybody knows not to let him get through because when he does he is going for it, it's on!!!! Jacobs is so strong and powerful plus his amazing love for the game creates this beast that is so close to unstoppable. I think if they could design some awesome plays that give Jacobs the ability to do his thing it would be awesome, but we all know how hard that could be! I think yesterday was AWESOME and if the guys keep playing like that they WILL be Super Bowl Champs this year without a doubt!!!!! Yesterday that was heart in the game and that is what makes them play at their best, I always see the love for the game from Jacobs, Bradshaw, and Tuck but yesterday was everyone loving the game!!!!!!Keep it up guys!!!!