PDA

View Full Version : Chris Canty Injury

Atomic1
01-16-2012, 10:08 AM
When the Packers knew the game was over they took a cheap shot on Canty AND I saw where they tried to clip Boley on a side run but he was to quick with his feet. Of course no call EVEN as the Giants were lined up on their side of the ball and the Packers walked over with pushing and shoveing as Canty laid on the field...NO CALL....
That officiating crew should be investigated and fined by the league !

cken
01-16-2012, 10:14 AM
That's why Deon Grant was getting chippy and starting **** after he got onto the field. Because he had to let the opposing offense know that it wasn't going to fly.

galaxy10
01-16-2012, 10:18 AM
That's why Deon Grant was getting chippy and starting **** after he got onto the field. Because he had to let the opposing offense know that it wasn't going to fly.

Yeah I forgot about that fiasco. I used to root for Green Bay, I was not impressed by their lack of professionalism last night. The refs really were bad. I am glad that Grant stood up for the G-men

lttaylor56
01-16-2012, 10:22 AM
That's why Deon Grant was getting chippy and starting **** after he got onto the field. Because he had to let the opposing offense know that it wasn't going to fly.Yep, Kudos to Grant for standing up and not taking that crap.

Atomic1
01-16-2012, 12:18 PM
So what is the latest on Canty and who steps in the rotation ? Kennedy ?

jhamburg
01-16-2012, 12:19 PM
*So what is the latest on Canty and who steps in the rotation ? Kennedy ?

Im a hundred percent, Im ready to go next week. -C. Canty

Atomic1
01-16-2012, 12:38 PM
sweet !

CA Jints Fan
01-16-2012, 01:03 PM
*So what is the latest on Canty and who steps in the rotation ? Kennedy ?

Im a hundred percent, Im ready to go next week. -C. Canty
Is that the official news from the team? No official injury report?

THE_New_York_Giants
01-16-2012, 01:05 PM
Every one is hurt this time of year. Phillip Rivers played with a torn ACL a few years ago. James Butler played the entire playoffs when we won with a broken arm. Guys play through injury in the playoffs