PDA

View Full Version : We can beat SF

BigBlue121
01-16-2012, 09:48 AM
I was watching some video of that game and not to take anything away from their D but we kept them in that game. Our D was just out of sync and the offense didn't really get into rhythm. NOW our D is playing like a unit. Our only problem will be the zebras, how do we game plan for them? If they keep it fair i dont think A Smith can beat us this time around.....GO GIANTS!!!

Spedracer
01-16-2012, 09:50 AM
They have a very good defense. Truly stacked at every position.

Their offense leaves much to desire, especially at the most important position, QB. I'm not trying to take away from what Alex Smith did on Saturday, but he looked entirely lost for much of that game.

trenken311
01-16-2012, 09:51 AM
Well anything can happen of course, but I like how on the 9ers boards they keep bringing up that game during the regular season.

first of all, the Giants sucked then, and SF was STILL barely able to win that game. We have a better QB, best receivers in the entire league, running game that's working, and honestly our D looks significantly better right now. And he Giants REALLY like playing on the road.

If this was a Giants win by 2 TDs it would not shock me one bit. I can easily see Eli, Cruz and Nicks just torching them badly. BUT, we'll see what happens. Any given Sunday...

BigBlue121
01-16-2012, 11:18 AM
Completely different team this time around. When NO got pressure with a blitz smith sucked. we can drop 7 and send 4 n get the same results. My only concerns are our offense starting slow and vernon davis

NYGRealityCheck
01-16-2012, 11:27 AM
Giants are a completely different and better team for 4 weeks now. I do not think Alex Smith sucked/look lost. How many INTs did he give to the Saints D? That's right! He threw the ball away on purpose.

Redeyejedi
01-16-2012, 11:30 AM
Well anything can happen of course, but I like how on the 9ers boards they keep bringing up that game during the regular season.

first of all, the Giants sucked then, and SF was STILL barely able to win that game. We have a better QB, best receivers in the entire league, running game that's working, and honestly our D looks significantly better right now. And he Giants REALLY like playing on the road.

If this was a Giants win by 2 TDs it would not shock me one bit. I can easily see Eli, Cruz and Nicks just torching them badly. BUT, we'll see what happens. Any given Sunday... If there going by that first meeting there in for a rude awaking.If the Giant play as well as they did against the Falcons and Packers Im convinced the Giants win. That Giant defense is very different then the first time they saw them. Having all the ends healthy has transformed this defense.