PDA

View Full Version : Boley sack

gfanblue
01-16-2012, 11:21 AM
Who else laughed when he did the 'discount double check'/rodgers td dance thing? Priceless. It was notable buck n aikman praised him for pursuing to rodgers level and breaking off. Too many times yesterday tuck & osi were close to him yet overpursued. Not dogging them at all. I realize its 'hard to stop a train' but that was a textbook sack

dan1552
01-16-2012, 11:27 AM
I DID, had to explain to my wife what it was . -insert fat cheesyhead........... HEY RAAJAASS......

gfanblue
01-16-2012, 11:35 AM
He did it both times right?

CDN_G-FAN
01-16-2012, 11:37 AM
can we just clone boley for our other 2 LBer positions?</P>

if some fan with some science background from college could get to it, that would be super.</P>

dan1552
01-16-2012, 11:38 AM
think so

chuckedafter5yards
01-16-2012, 12:35 PM
I told everyone the Giants would sack Rogers and do the Double check discount, loved seeing it twice!
Boley is an exceptional part of the defense and perhaps should be the defensive captain and Tuck can be a Team captain- they both deserve it.

GameTime
01-16-2012, 12:37 PM
Boley has been playing great....one more time next week please.....:)

StrahanTuck
01-16-2012, 12:37 PM
Not a fan of players copying another's celebration. That's taunting IMO. It pissed me off watching the Cowboys do the Victor Cruz dance in the endzone and teams mocking the "Balling" celebration years back. Gotta be fair and say I don't want to see our guys doing it either.

giantsforce
01-16-2012, 12:38 PM
Who else laughed when he did the 'discount double check'/rodgers td dance thing? Priceless. It was notable buck n aikman praised him for pursuing to rodgers level and breaking off. Too many times yesterday tuck & osi were close to him yet overpursued. Not dogging them at all. I realize its 'hard to stop a train' but that was a textbook sackYeah, it reminded me Strahan's "Look Ma, I had the chunky soup too" sack on McNabb.