PDA

View Full Version : Giants Secondary Really coming together at the right time

giantsmets1
01-16-2012, 12:03 PM
Thought they played a great game yesterday. Ross played better than I think I've ever seen him play, Webster was his usual outstanding self, Rolle was all over the place (did make one mistake that the Pack did not capitalize on), Phillips continues to look good and Grant was in on many plays. I also want to call out Prince as he looked excellent in man coverage whenever I saw him on the field. Great time for them to come together with the D-Line also playing their best (healthiest) football of the season. GO GMEN!!!!

BigBlueFanNJ
01-16-2012, 12:20 PM
Definitely agree the secondary play has been drastically improved!!

I think it has to do with them playing up closer to the line and being more aggressive and not giving such huge cushions to receivers.

we seem to moving toward a more aggressive defensive scheme at the right time!!

AllTuckedUp
01-16-2012, 12:21 PM
Thought they played a great game yesterday. Ross played better than I think I've ever seen him play, Webster was his usual outstanding self, Rolle was all over the place (did make one mistake that the Pack did not capitalize on), Phillips continues to look good and Grant was in on many plays. I also want to call out Prince as he looked excellent in man coverage whenever I saw him on the field. Great time for them to come together with the D-Line also playing their best (healthiest) football of the season.* GO GMEN!!!!

Ross knows it's his contract year!

giantsmets1
01-16-2012, 02:01 PM
If that is the case, maybe they all should have one year contracts.