PDA

View Full Version : General Crow Eatin' Thread !!!!!!!- Crow and Victory tastes great compared to........

CDN_G-FAN
01-16-2012, 12:06 PM
losing and being right about it!!!!</P>

Enter the final phase of our Superbowl season with a clear conscience !!!!</P>

Think back to the beginning of the season, and please join me at the crow buffet where we're serving 20 different preparations of crow for your enjoyment.</P>

CDN_G-FAN's Crow Appetizer: Apparently we didn't need Steve Smith.</P>

CDN_G-FAN's Crow #1 Entre selection: Apparently we have a legit TE.</P>

CDN_G-FAN's Crow #2 Entre selection: Apparently Eli's more than a greatQB,he's pretty elite</P>

CDN_G-FAN'S Crow Dessert:Apparently changing that many starting positions on the o-line doesn't matter......</P>

</P>

Line up before the queue gets too long !!!!!!!!</P>

</P>

slipknottin
01-16-2012, 12:10 PM
Have to hand it to Ross, after being a bum the past what, three seasons, he goes out this year and just keeps stepping up his game.

Fewell too, I dont know what he did or changed, but he got that defense playing legit right now.

BigBlue2010
01-16-2012, 12:11 PM
Before the season MMB said our receiving corp was top 5 and I pretty much laughed. Can I get some Tabasco please?

Roswell777
01-16-2012, 12:11 PM
Consider yourself purged and forgiven.

BigBlue2010
01-16-2012, 12:13 PM
Have to hand it to Ross, after being a bum the past what, three seasons, he goes out this year and just keeps stepping up his game.

Fewell too, I dont know what he did or changed, but he got that defense playing legit right now.

I need a plate of that Ross casserole too.

CDN_G-FAN
01-16-2012, 12:15 PM
Consider yourself purged and forgiven.</P>

LOL</P>

please consider this thread as the exclusive realm of those with enough character and high moral standards to publically admit when they're wrong.</P>

there's plenty of other threads for those of you that want to talk about how right you were !!!!</P>

gmen0820
01-16-2012, 12:20 PM
Other then saying Eli is overpaid, can't think of much crow to eat. I guess other then Andre Brown not making the roster.

dezzzR
01-16-2012, 12:25 PM

Fewell too, I dont know what he did or changed, but he got that defense playing legit right now.This. But I am still not sold on Perry.

Mercury
01-16-2012, 12:26 PM
I'll eat some crow on Blackburn and Beckum. I thought Beckum would never be a contributor to our team. Lately, he has been able to make a few plays.

I thought resigning Chase Blackburn was grasping at straws. I figured after a game or two, he'd be a liability out there. He has been a huge plus. (However, I still want an upgrade at MLB for next year. Go figure.)

Roswell777
01-16-2012, 12:36 PM
Consider yourself purged and forgiven.</p>

LOL</p>

please consider this thread as the exclusive realm of those with enough character and high moral standards to publically admit when they're wrong.</p>

there's plenty of other threads for those of you that want to talk about how right you were !!!!</p>

Fair enough. I'm pretty sure that I was wrong about Fewell.